Women who like to be taken forcefully

My wife loves to be taken forcefully and fucked as hard as possible, choked, slapped, spanked and breasts pulled and grabbed to the point of pain.

For her it's about desire. She loves the idea that I'm so taken with animal lust and desire for her that I cannot control my aggressive nature and need to fuck her as hard as possible.

I am, of course, happy to oblige her.

One of the encounters we often have is when she is getting dressed after a shower. I will walk in behind her while she is bent over, naked, digging through her drawer for underwear. I will grab her from behind and begin to grope her roughly. She will usually squirm and attempt to slap my hands away. Sometimes I will simply grab her, bend her over the vanity and have my way with her right there and other times I will pick her up, toss her on the bed on her back, fold her so her feet are on my chest, grab her by the throat with one hand and fuck her as hard as I can till she orgasms a few times. I usually then pull out and stroke till I come on her stomach and breasts.

Often times this happens before going out for dinner, family events or for the evening. This usually serves to fuel sexual desire for when we get home.

One of the encounters we often have is when she is getting dressed after a shower. ... I usually then pull out and stroke till I come on her stomach and breasts. Often times this happens before going out for dinner, family events or for the evening.

Sounds like you could get stuck in an infinite loop of "lather, rinse, repeat".

There are varying degrees of force, it means taken without consent

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)
I know I Love being used hard by my Man are a G/F its just a turn on for me to be used ....I love having my face slapped and hair pulled at the same time and I am not talking about love slaps. I want it hard I want to feel the pain run down to my feet, it gets me so wet it runs down my legs.....and I so Love it. The more using me the better I love it.

I love being taken like that. Even my BF loves it occasionally. It's a good release of desires- sometimes, a man just needs to take what he wants, and sometimes, a girl needs to just get fucked.

Not only that, but since he really doesn't do BDSM, whereas I've known about it all this time and enjoyed it, it gives me the chance to be submissive and him to torture me with teasing.

I know one encounter he had, I was on top and he was having me slide very slowly on his cock, if I went too fast, then I would receive 10 slaps on each cheek. Well, I got impatient, and I love a good spanking, so I forced myself all the way down. My ass was bruised for the next week. (He plays contra in summer marching band and works out frequently. Plus he sometimes doesn't know his own strength.) And I loved it.

Talk A lot

My advice is to talk to her, before- during and after sex. She's the only one who can tell you what she feels. I'm very into being forced and treated rough but only with someone I truly trust. Being in a trusting relationship opens you up to be what you want. I can let myself go when my hands are bound, and when im being spanked or fucked hard that's all there is room for in my head. All the work crap and errands and that funny noise my car makes, it's gone. It's just me and him. That being said, I like to be made love to too, softly and lovingly. It's like food, I like jello and creme brûlée, I'd hate to have to pick just one for the rest of forever.

Mood dependent

For me this is really mood dependent! My husband is fairly adaptable to my mood! Sometimes I can tell after a hard day he just may need to be in charge. He loves when I tell him to hurt me or be rough!

For me this is really mood dependent! My husband is fairly adaptable to my mood! Sometimes I can tell after a hard day he just may need to be in charge. He loves when I tell him to hurt me or be rough!

Love when she tells me to "fuck me like Youmean it!"

We do switch, but there is something undeniable about just possessing her that we both love

forcefully?

well I like to be taken forcefully only because it feels good to give up
control,and because of the work I do I am normally in control and it gets tiring for me.

What is it?

I really wonder what is it that gets in my blood a desire so strong I want to fuck the woman so hard it would break her bones?

It seems like it is a primal urge buried deep inside me from Caveman days when I was pretty much an animal. There are certain women that seem to make that urge in me come out. I am almost angry with desire. I find it easy to show my Dom side, spanking her hard for getting me so turned on and then fucking her until she is sore and I have emptied myself into her.

I know women analogous feeling and I wonder if it comes from the same place, deep inside!

I wonder what it is?

ES

My advice is to talk to her, before- during and after sex. She's the only one who can tell you what she feels. I'm very into being forced and treated rough but only with someone I truly trust. Being in a trusting relationship opens you up to be what you want. I can let myself go when my hands are bound, and when im being spanked or fucked hard that's all there is room for in my head. All the work crap and errands and that funny noise my car makes, it's gone. It's just me and him. That being said, I like to be made love to too, softly and lovingly. It's like food, I like jello and creme brûlée, I'd hate to have to pick just one for the rest of forever.

This. :) I think the loss of control helps me be in the moment. All of the stress of the day leaves my mind and I can just focus on how I feel.

Curioussubmissive and Luvnmyboys, I think that is what all of use want and enjoy. So much in the world tells us how to be proper and such good girls we want someone we trust to take all of that away at least for awhile. I know I sure do. And who better than the man we trust completely and makes us feel safe, wanted and treasured?

I am pro choice. I want it hot, rough and nasty and at other times I want to be made sweet gentle love to.

I want a forceful man, that doesn't mean I want to be beat up. A man should be dominant in the bedroom whether in vanilla or BDSM.

I enjoy being "taken" by a man... My hubby can be forceful but not to the point that I sometimes need... He rarely talks dirty and would NEVER tie me up... But he will sometimes pin my hands to the bed and he does bite my breast sometimes or "toss" me on to the bed but that's about it... All of this stems from my Ex Step-father... He was my "first" and after 1 1/2 yrs of Raped and being controlled I now enjoy it sometimes because after so long I learned to enjoy it but my Hubby is a little too sensitive(which I Like) to do those things to me! I would LOVE to be taken one night while out on my nightly walk but it will most likely NEVER happen.... so this website and chats Help a bit... it takes the edge off but never completely.

Let me say first off that I relish a forceful fuck. In my personal life, I'm constantly in pursuit of control. I have an anxiety disorder; feeling a sense of control lessens my irrational fear of the unknown. In my sex life, I'd prefer the opposite. Tell me what you want. Surprise me. Being dominated has its own challenges.

:heart:I can't stand a submissive man. I equate it with laziness and I don't do lazy.:heart:

Once upon a time, I got into an argument after a lover made the declaration that submission = laziness. I guess if submissive means to you that you're going to lay like a bump on a log and disconnect, sure, that's lazy. If that's your idea of what it means to be submissive, I think you're missing the point. (now if you were charged with not moving -or else,- that's a horse of a different color) To me, submission isn't about who's doing what and keeping tally. It's about power play. It's about challenge. In the end, we should both get off. (orgasm denial is a fun tease for a limited time, after that I'm just going to get pissed and disengage out of protest) I want to give and take. Ever tried to struggle for fun? It takes an incredible amount of energy. Submission is not for the faint of heart, nor the sloth of the bedroom.

Of course but don't be wimpy about it. :p
Be MASCULINE in your taking. :D

I could never live a 100% sexually vanilla life and be truly happy. Bdsm gives me a huge release, a balance, feeds my sexual fantasies and inspires me to be a more open-minded and communicative partner. That being said, I enjoy the occasional foray to the intimate, sweeter side of sex too. I just don't ever want to dominate you. I'm not talking slapping an ass now and then or pulling your hair. I'm talking I don't want you to call me Ma'am, Mistress, Mommy, etc. I feel like a submissive role feminizes the man to me; a total turn-off. Now if I
were dominating a woman... -that- I could get with.

Regarding the OP and anybody curious about incorporating bdsm play into their sex life- TALK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR PARTNER. You don't have ESP. Everybody's soft and hard limits are different. You have to develop trust and comfort with each other. Bdsm can cause serious injury if you don't know what you're doing or don't speak up. I learned that the hard way!

Last edited:
hi

Let me say first off that I relish a forceful fuck. In my personal life, I'm constantly in pursuit of control. I have an anxiety disorder; feeling a sense of control lessens my irrational fear of the unknown. In my sex life, I'd prefer the opposite. Tell me what you want. Surprise me. Being dominated has its own challenges.

Once upon a time, I got into an argument after a lover made the declaration that submission = laziness. I guess if submissive means to you that you're going to lay like a bump on a log and disconnect, sure, that's lazy. If that's your idea of what it means to be submissive, I think you're missing the point. (now if you were charged with not moving -or else,- that's a horse of a different color) To me, submission isn't about who's doing what and keeping tally. It's about power play. It's about challenge. In the end, we should both get off. (orgasm denial is a fun tease for a limited time, after that I'm just going to get pissed and disengage out of protest) I want to give and take. Ever tried to struggle for fun? It takes an incredible amount of energy. Submission is not for the faint of heart, nor the sloth of the bedroom.

I could never live a 100% sexually vanilla life and be truly happy. Bdsm gives me a huge release, a balance, feeds my sexual fantasies and inspires me to be a more open-minded and communicative partner. That being said, I enjoy the occasional foray to the intimate, sweeter side of sex too. I just don't ever want to dominate you. I'm not talking slapping an ass now and then or pulling your hair. I'm talking I don't want you to call me Ma'am, Mistress, Mommy, etc. I feel like a submissive role feminizes the man to me; a total turn-off. Now if I
were dominating a woman... -that- I could get with.

Regarding the OP and anybody curious about incorporating bdsm play into their sex life- TALK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR PARTNER. You don't have ESP. Everybody's soft and hard limits are different. You have to develop trust and comfort with each other. Bdsm can cause serious injury if you don't know what you're doing or don't speak up. I learned that the hard way![/QUOTE
I will put it in simple words.I like to get tipsy on whisky. listen to vile words. some rough stuff like slaps or caning to make me angry and mad horny,followed by anal sex bare bottom and ejaculation in colon.soak it till it plops out soft soggy and soiled,smeared.

hi

I will put it in simple words.I like to get tipsy on whisky. listen to vile words. some rough stuff like slaps or caning to make me angry and mad horny,followed by anal sex bare bottom and ejaculation in colon.soak it till it plops out soft soggy and soiled,smeared.

Back