The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night my wife cam home from a trip... we got into bed and made out for awhile after she and I both showered and shaved.... She was so nice and smooth as I fingered her wet pussy. She took out her vibrator and worked it on her pussy while I sucked on her tits... she soon was cumming as I whispered in her ear how I could see that big cock fucking her...

She then turned the vibrator on me as she sucked my nipped and my cock... We ended up with her using the vibrator all around my ass....I couldn't take it anymore an I shot everywhere...

and now she is at work and I am horny again...

Last night my wife cam home from a trip... we got into bed and made out for awhile after she and I both showered and shaved.... She was so nice and smooth as I fingered her wet pussy. She took out her vibrator and worked it on her pussy while I sucked on her tits... she soon was cumming as I whispered in her ear how I could see that big cock fucking her...

She then turned the vibrator on me as she sucked my nipped and my cock... We ended up with her using the vibrator all around my ass....I couldn't take it anymore an I shot everywhere...

and now she is at work and I am horny again...

Lucky man....When Mrs K. was off to the lake with the family, I had too use her toys by myself.....not really complaining....BUT, it certainly have been much more fun...

New to the boards here....just home from work....got a hard one in my pants begging to be stroked

I'm Easing out of all of these clothes and getting comfy. I'm going to enjoy this self indulgence this evening. Come join me!

at it again

slowly stroking my cock and balls, rubbing my inner-thighs.....and finding that pinching my nipples is have a very desired effect

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back