What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one wicked weird hair day and I've so much to do, I'm going to not look at it and pretend it is fantastic :)
 
So many thoughts........I've learned that everyday is a lesson.......and that sometimes you find love in the most unusual places.......and while it may be limited......just a peek at reality.........just a small window to look through.....your heat finds a connection.......the physical attraction that we are accustomed to in some situations is not part of this lesson...... at all.........it's emotional.......it's deep.....it brings you to a place of wonder......it wasn't a look that drew you in.....or the sway of a hip.......the scent of her as she passed you by on the street.......

No.................

It was words........something she said.....innocent and kind.....like a gentle caress to your cheek......a laugh at your joke.......only she would find that one funny you think.......and your heart melted......
 
So many thoughts........I've learned that everyday is a lesson.......and that sometimes you find love in the most unusual places.......and while it may be limited......just a peek at reality.........just a small window to look through.....your heat finds a connection.......the physical attraction that we are accustomed to in some situations is not part of this lesson...... at all.........it's emotional.......it's deep.....it brings you to a place of wonder......it wasn't a look that drew you in.....or the sway of a hip.......the scent of her as she passed you by on the street.......

No.................

It was words........something she said.....innocent and kind.....like a gentle caress to your cheek......a laugh at your joke.......only she would find that one funny you think.......and your heart melted......


*sigh*
I agree 100%!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top