Strap-on experiences

Ill do you one better and buy ya a new one ;)

Maybe even lend aid in breaking it in... :D

We all know that you WOULD lend aid...no 'maybe' about it...!

I have three harnesses...and like 7 attachments/cocks. Plus an original feeldoe...how many do I need? <smirkygrin>

We all know that you WOULD lend aid...no 'maybe' about it...!

I have three harnesses...and like 7 attachments/cocks. Plus an original feeldoe...how many do I need? <smirkygrin>

You seem so sure that I'd give it up! Confidence is sexy, but that doesn't mean you don't have to work for it... ;)

As far as how many are needed... I suppose that is up to the one who's in control at the moment!

You seem so sure that I'd give it up! Confidence is sexy, but that doesn't mean you don't have to work for it... ;)

As far as how many are needed... I suppose that is up to the one who's in control at the moment!

I don't 'seem' so sure, actually most guys that post as much as you do on the strap on threads usually is pretty desirous of the fantasy, and would act upon it in a heartbeat, especially if he's a virgin to the act... perhaps you are not one of those.

I don't 'seem' so sure, actually most guys that post as much as you do on the strap on threads usually is pretty desirous of the fantasy, and would act upon it in a heartbeat, especially if he's a virgin to the act... perhaps you are not one of those.

I am desirous, there's.no hiding that.

But most of the women here want sex too, yet I don't assume they want my penis just because they want sex... Some of them like chemistry, physical and mental attraction, setting a stage, pursuit, and finally.... Surrender.

Who's to say my sweet, young, round ass isn't worth all that? :D

I am desirous, there's.no hiding that.

But most of the women here want sex too, yet I don't assume they want my penis just because they want sex... Some of them like chemistry, physical and mental attraction, setting a stage, pursuit, and finally.... Surrender.

Who's to say my sweet, young, round ass isn't worth all that? :D

I'm sure it's worth all that to someone...

Indeed so...I'm certain you'll find someone that can give you all that you desire if you don't have that in your life already.

You're sweet, thank you. :)

Im a little bit intimidated that you own so many toys! Intrigued, but intimidated!

You're sweet, thank you. :)

Im a little bit intimidated that you own so many toys! Intrigued, but intimidated!

What's the intimidation about? There's no need for that. MissIntrigue is a practical character...there's purpose in her methods!

I started out owning only big attachments and that was too big for anyone...none of the guys I 'got with' over the years could handle the big...no matter how much they talked the talk. (Those situations made for disappointing meet-ups!) So I decided to get a good range...telephone pole size need not be included ...the range has come in handy...also switching horses in the middle of the stream is easy peasy that way. When they want a little more, I can pop one off and move on up to the next size.

I've never been all that turned on by telephone poles... I guess I figure a woman with skill can use whatever she has. (fingers, if that is the only thing available!)

I will admit that I find 7 or so inches visually appealing, and would find it erotic for fellatio... But for penetration I'd need worked up to that size; I've never taken something that large.

You're right, a woman with skill can use whatever she has and I've done that too....fingers included. :)

I have beginner sizes that start at 5.5", then up to the 6", then a 7"slim, then a regular 7" that one isn't for beginners. After that, I have two different types of 8" ...one looks more intimidating than the other...and that one has yet to be used. The other 8 I have is smooth and a little on the slender side but it's still clearly needing to be worked up to.

You're right, a woman with skill can use whatever she has and I've done that too....fingers included. :)

I have beginner sizes that start at 5.5", then up to the 6", then a 7"slim, then a regular 7" that one isn't for beginners. After that, I have two different types of 8" ...one looks more intimidating than the other...and that one has yet to be used. The other 8 I have is smooth and a little on the slender side but it's still clearly needing to be worked up to.

Everyone needs a goal to work towards! :D

My experience ...

A few years ago, my ex girlfriend and I purchased a vibrating strap-on after a few drinks and walking through Soho, London to our Hotel.

We ended up having countless fun with it. We had experimented with different roles before but the strap-on really helped give her a lot more power physically.

Would lead to me having my nipples clamped and then fucked very hard for long lengths of time. The vibrating aspect meant it was also easily possible for her to orgasm as long as she pushed deep so as to intensify the vibrations against her. Or when she wanted dominating was nice to slide it in her ass while fucking her pussy.

I also would use it when she was away to add something to my masturbation. Altogether highly recommended. I regret throwing it out and would like to get another and be with a girl willing to experiment and dominate me like that again.

All of that talk with MissIntrigue has me horny as hell!!!

The first time a woman ever strapped me I was kind of embarrassed but relented because I figured I would se what it was all about. She came out of the other room stark naked with nothing on but high heels and a very realistic looking brown strapon that was maybe about 8-9 inches long. I was immediately turned on!

I think she sensed that I liked it and she started to verbally tease me and touch me through my clothes that I was still wearing. I found that I really enjoyed being teased and talked down to during this process when she whould touch me and reference how small I was compared to her toy.

She stripped me down and stood behind me and pressed her body against mine. I could feel her toy up against my ass cheeks as she reached around and stroked me telling me "how cute my little pecker was"...LOL!

Soon she had me stroking myself and then she forcefully pushed me forward onto the bed. She told me to stroke my cock for her as she watched. So, there I am on all four on the bed stroking my cock with her telling me not to look back and coooing about how cute my ass looking in that position when all of a sudden I feel a cold wet sensation dripping down the crack of my ass. I heard her laugh as I flinched. Then I felt her cock pushing against my wet hole. WOW!!! it felt so erotic and good as the head stretched me open then popped inside of my ass. Soon she was working it in and out getting deeper and deeper with each stroke.

I must have started moaning because she started teasing me about likeing cock in my ass and then slapped my ass cheek....LOL!! I think that is when I came all over the bed....LOL!!

After that I though we were done but she would not stop... She told me to get it hard again and she started in on me with names and fucking me faster. I guess I like being called her bitch and cock slut...LOL! I ended up getting hard very quickly for the second time and she made me get on my back. She told me to look her in the eyes and beg for her cock. I was very relaxed and comfortable with her so I did everything she said.

WOW!!! I wish I could find that experience again.

I don't quite get why wives do that...just give up on the best part of the relationship. The women don't realize what they've got when they have a man that is willing....and begging!

I'm sorry that you're in that boat... :-(

If I ever get that opportunity to get in a relationship that is good to the point of getting married and that's part of the bedroom...actually that is a requirement in my relationship, I'd be in heaven. Then my creativity would take over ...the guy that's going to get that gift....I pity his ass. <grin>

I don't quite get why wives do that...just give up on the best part of the relationship. The women don't realize what they've got when they have a man that is willing....and begging!

If I ever get that opportunity to get in a relationship that is good to the point of getting married and that's part of the bedroom...actually that is a requirement in my relationship, I'd be in heaven. Then my creativity would take over ...the guy that's going to get that gift....I pity his ass. <grin>
mmmm

I may just ENVY his ass. :D

well he will be one lucky man ... that's for sure.

life goes on .... sigh :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back