Strip poker revenge (Open for one female.)

Paulwilson57

The Sexual Writer
Joined
Mar 10, 2009
Posts
6,944
James had just been called by his office. He couldn't believe it right in the middle of his poker night. He slammed the phone down and looked over at the group at the table. Billy was totally drunk. He could barely sit up straight. Billy had been drinking for most of the day as it was his day off from work and he always drunk of his day off. Ralph was keeping a close eye on his friend Billy. Ralph was the nerd in their group of friends. Jessica was also looking out for Billy after all she was his girlfriend. They both sat either side of Billy keeping him propped up. Niki was flirting like hell with Jack. Niki was the new bosses assistant and Jack was the delivery boy for all their mail.

James turned to grab his tie. He slipped in on and threw his brown jacket over it. As he got near the door he shouted over to the group.

'I have some work to sort out at the office. i should be back before midnight. You guys play poker and i'll have your money in my pocket by one."

As James began to close the door he saw his wife come out the kitchen with drinks. He shut the door as she placed the tray down and headed to the doorway. James had pulled the car into the street and took off as she opened the door and shouted after him.

Just then a black lexus pulled up on the side and outstepped a man in his early twenties. He was only 23. He wore a black suit jacket and tight black pants with smart black shoes and a silk purple shirt. he had no tie on but his top two buttons were open. His short brown spikey hair and blue eyes looked over at James's wife and he smiled as Ralph shouted out the door.

"Look Dean is here."
 
"Do you really have to go?" Jayne had asked James as she came out of the kitchen. She set the drinks down and saw as he nodded and then turned to leave. Leaving the tray of drinks to her guests she went after him. Opening the door. James was already in the car and driving off as she went to say something, she didnt really know what, she just watched as the car disappeared down the road.

Suddenly she heard another voice and some cheers and saw another guest. She turned and smiled at the newcomer as he got hugs from the others. Walking back inside the house and closing the door she walked over towards him "Hi, I dont think we have met, I'm Jayne. James' wife".

***

Niki had seen Dean walk in and had momentarily forgotten about Jack and walked over hugging and giving Dean a kiss on the cheek she took one of the drinks for herself and went back down. Instead of going back to her seat this time she sat right down in Jacks lap.

***

As soon as Billy saw Dean he was shouting "Billy!" he shouted and Jessica reached out to Billy "ssssh" she cautioned him but he was hugging one of his friends and Jessica saw Dean and smiled waving and mouthing a "hi" to him and watching as her boyfriend was already putting a drink in Deans hand before he came back to her.
 
Dean walked inside the house and was met with a lot of shouts mostly coming from billy. Before he really knew what was going on niki had walked over and kissed his cheek. Dean knew niki to be very flirty. Then a lovely woman he didn't know walked over. She introduced herself as James's wife Jayne. Dean smiled and leaned in placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Hi I'm dean. The new blood to the office. Was that James just leaving?"

***

Jack was surprised as niki came back over with a drink and sat on his lap. He thought with dean here he wouldn't get a chance niki flirted so much with dean in work. Jack begun to feel a his pants straining as his cock had woke up with niki sat on his lap it was digging into her ass.

***

Billy was getting worse by the second and both Ralph and Jessica knew it. Ralph had always wanted to be with Jessica but billy had been him to the punch. Billy stands up quick and shouts out.

"I wonder if James is going to bang Lisa again."

Ralph pulled billy down as billy looked round at everyone.
 
Jayne smiled "Nice to meet you. James has spoken about you and yes that was him leaving he said he had to go into the office for something. He will be back soon."

She didnt know that last part but she didnt want to think that James would be out all evening again and so she walked back in closing the door. She heard all the others greeting the new guy, Dean, and she walked back into the poker room to see Billy stood up and she was standing there as he shouted out.

She stood there, she had suspected something for a long time now and she tried hard not to let it show in her emotions as eventually she walked in and with her hand shaking a little she reached for her drink. She sat and glanced over at Raplh and Billy. "Lisa? Who is Lisa?" Jayne asked holding her glass tightly in both hands.
 
Everyone went silent as they were all looking at Jayne. Dean had only just found out about this himself. He had no idea that Lisa who was James assistant had been fucking him for the past year.

Ralph was the one to speak up and tell Jayne. He took a sip from his drink before saying.

"Jayne Lisa is James personal assistant. We only found out about it a week ago but they have been carrying on for a while now. The girls thought it might have ended when dean started working at our place."

Dean looks at everyone surprised. As he asks.

"Why would you think that?"

Billy stands up shouting out.

"Cause all the girls think your hot. An your younger fitter and on a better job than James. Honestly dude James hates you."

Dean stood next to Jayne shocked. He noticed that James was distant but to hate him. Dean looked over at Jayne.

"Are you ok?"
 
Jayne raised the glass to her lips drinking it all in one go and turning putting the glass on the counter, she reached over taking Dean's drink out of his hand and drinking it too as she glanced around the room.

"So you all knew, all for a week" She said to all of them as she looked around and feeling and seeing them all looking back. "Finally tears dripped down over her cheek and she turned on her heels walking out of the room and upstairs slamming the door shut putting the drink on the bedside table and falling face first into the middle of the bed sobbing.

***

Jessica was the only one who had tried to stop Jayne from leaving "Jayne wait" she had called out but by the time she had she was upstairs and Jessica was left looking around the room. "Should one of us go up there?" she asked everyone.
 
The men all looked round at one another. Billy was to drunk to make it upstairs never mind calm Jayne down. Jack didn't like the idea of him going as he knew James much better than Jayne.

Ralph leans forward speaking.

"Jessica maybe you should go? You know her better than any of us."

Dean wanted to help out but had only just met her so he was unsure of talking to her himself looking over at Jessica he smiled as dean said.

"You know I think Ralph is right."
 
Jessica smiled back glancing around at the others. "Ok ok then" she eventually said with a sigh and she reached finishing her drink as she handed the empty glass to Dean she stopped and glanced up at him. "Would you come with me, for moral support and all that?" she suddenly asked him as the rest of the group had gone back to drinking and carrying on with there card game.
 
Dean smiled back at jessica as he heard her ask that question. He wanted to help and nodded back.

"Sure. Anything I can do to help."

Dean looked round to see that everyone else is busy playing. Heading upstairs first he opens the door and walks into the room with Jessica behind him.
 
Jayne turned as she heard the door open. "I dont want to see..." she was saying as Dean walked in. "Dean, I'm sorry you walked into all of this." She stopped as she saw Jessica walk in behind him.

***

Jessica walked in behind Dean and she heard Jayne speak and then stop as she saw her. Jessica quickly stepped in front of Dean and took a few steps into the room. "Jayne, I am so sorry about Billy, he has drunk too much and does not know when to stop talking..." She was cut off by Jayne.

***

"Save it Jess. Just dont say anything. There was cheering coming from downstairs and once again the loudest voice was Billy's. He was the drunkest of the bunch. "Maybe you should go back down and take care of your boyfriend make sure he doesnt tell anymore of your secrets." Jayne stood there staring at her until she turned and left the room and then she looked over at Dean.
 
Dean is unsure of what to do and walks over slowly sitting on the bed next to Jayne.

"I'm sorry for what James has been doing. I had no idea that was going on. Do you want me to get another drink?"

Dean was trying to get comfortable on the bed as he sat there next to Jayne. the two of them alone together in her bedroom.
 
Her eyes read she looked up at Dean and nodded. "Yes please. I dont think I can go back downstairs though." She offered a small smile and reached out putting her hand on his leg just briefly. "Sorry you walked in on all this. I guess I should have seen it coming, all those late nights working."
 
Dean smiled at her to as hand was on his leg. He took hold of her hand.

"No one ever see's it coming. People have no idea what will happen 5 minutes from now. Let me know if there is anything i can do to help? So what drink would you like?"
 
"I dont care, something strong. Anything." She looked up at Dean and could not stop the tears slipping down over her cheeks. "Why would he do this?" She asked and suddenly just a few teaers had turned into a stream of them running down her face.
 
Dean couldn't help it as he saw the tears running down Jayne's cheeks he leaned in hugging her tightly.

"I'm so sorry. He is crazy to cheat on someone as beautiful as you. You don't need to cry it's him that is missing out."

Dean felt his hands wrapped round her shoulders.
 
Jayne leaned into him felt his arm around her and sat there crying. "I'm sorry" she eventually managed to say sitting back up and wiping her face with the back of her hand and got up walking over to the mirror. "God I look such a mess" she said seeing herself in the mirror and walked into the bathroom flicking on the light she turned the water on and washed her face.
 
Dean sat there on the bed.

"Your not a mess at all. I'll go and get you a drink."

He went downstairs and grabbed a vodka bottle and headed back upstiars with it while the others were still playing.
 
She heard the door go and heard him going down the stairs and put her face down into the water and washed it. By the time he was coming back she was rubbing her face dry and she walked out just as he walked in and she smiled as she saw what he had brought.

"I dont have any glasses, hope you dont mind if we drink straight from it" she said and took it from him opening it and drinking some as she sat down on the edge of the bed she reached out offering him the bottle. "What are they doing downstairs?"
 
Dean closed the door and walked over taking the bottle off her and took a long drink from it before handing it her back.

he sat down on the bed next to her.

"They are all busy playing poker. They didn't even see me go down."
 
She held the bottle with both hands in her lap and smiled up at him. "You can go back down. I dont want to spoil your night too. I will drink and fall asleep. You have no need to babysit me. But thank you." she leaned over kissing him softly on the cheek.
 
Dean smiled as he heard her say that he didn't need to babysit him and turned to speak to her as she kissed his cheek. He had already begun to turn and her kiss landed very close to his mouth.

Dean blushed a little and looked into Jayne's eyes.

"I don't mind. I'm not so great at poker anyway. I'd prefer to stay here with you."

Dean had only come to the game to be friendly. As he said that he was leaning towards Jayne with his lips inches from her own after the kiss on the cheek.
 
She felt the corner of his mouth as she kissed him and she blushed a little and took a tiny step back. Downstairs more cheers and shouts could be heard as she stared into his eyes.

She then smiled "I am sure you would prefer to stay here. You dont have a girlfriend or a wife somewhere do you?" She put her hands on his shoulder and as she asked she pulled the bottle to her mouth and took a big drink from it.
 
Dean looks down at Jayne as he feels her hand on his shoulder.

"No i dont have a wife or girlfriend. Since university ended i have been more focused on getting this job."

Hearing them cheer again downstairs he turns back.

"They don't even care that we aren't there."
 
Back
Top