What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After worrying about a performance quite a bit, hitting "one" out of the ball park!

I got some very nice compliments about my new AV- one in particular made me feel really good ;)

Receiving the final edit of this image [taken by one of the photographers of the last shoot I worked a couple of weeks ago] this morning.

470c9c1dc3e0b.jpg

:D

sinn0cent1 said:
Receiving the final edit of this image [taken by one of the photographers of the last shoot I worked a couple of weeks ago] this morning.

470c9c1dc3e0b.jpg

:D

Yah for your new thread....and this is yet another great pic. :rose:

Catalina :catroar:

The awareness of how many people in my life are trying to get me to smile made me smile.

Life may be a bit stupid right now, but it is nice to know that there are folks out there that care about the look on my face.

And that is a fantastic photo, sin. Wow.

What made me smile today? Being told if I could speak Dutch I would be offered a great job in my profession (and will be welcome if I get to a respectable level of the language), and being invited to join a site for creative folk (mostly writers, photographers, artists...many who have their own exhibitions in galleries etc.) and submit whatever I want to it. Never enough hours in the day.

Last edited:
Finally having a proper and lengthy conversation with my best friend while painting :)

15 minutes of absolute heaven... :heart:

"Remember"....(i never forget...) ;)

Being well-prepared. :cathappy:

Knowing that he is honestly concerned about my health and well-being. :rose:

5 little words...music to my ears... :kiss:

a solution to the phone problem :)

watching Nate on Oprah (he's such a cutie)

reading my book while listening to my little water fountain

a great phone conversation with my best friend

LOL, my driving instructor....was our first lesson since that strange driving test in August when I was told by the testing officer I was an excellent driver but he was going to fail me anyway. Turns out when my instructor disappeared for a few minutes after we left, he had gone back in and using a few expletives told the testing officer to never let him hear him tell someone they were an excellent driver and then fail them....he also asked for further details about the test (before basically threatening him), and was told not only did I not do one thing wrong, but I was what the testing officer considered, 'one of the best drivers' he had ever driven with....so go figure how I still got failed?!! The good thing is knowing I was not crappy, did not stuff up, that he would go to such lengths to defend me, and in the words of my instructor 'should have f****** been given it'....now I just have to go again in a couple of weeks. :rolleyes: Oh, and one of his other students went for a test last week, did nearly everything wrong and in his words 'can't drive for nuts', and he was passed. :confused:

HornyBabe1965 said:

LOL, well he agrees with F's advice of what I am to say straight up next time....they both seem to think if I mention certain things about his professional position at the moment, a testing officer would be stupid to do anything but pass me. I did think about it the first time, but don't like using such tactics...but hey, people want to discriminate and play dirty, I can just arm myself first and give them something to think about while they are weighing up their options. :D

I spent much of the day smiling because I actually did some lifting last night, and just felt damned good.

Playing back and forth on the various fun threads with Reign and Raw and having someone show me off :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back