"She's Not The Tooth Fairy" (closed)

Veera listened intently to Jake's story. She was intrigued by both his fond memory of the time and his embarrassment in sharing it with someone, particularly her. Veera was having a difficult time determining how Jake felt about her. It was obvious that he wanted to have sex with her. And yet he didn't, too. It didn't make sense. Of course, that was because Veera's kind didn't have an equivalent to the Human fidelity.

The last of his explanation caused so many thoughts in Veera's mind.

"We made love that night."

Veera had found this concept confusing. Sex; make love; fuck. They were different ways of looking at what the human's did with one another. But to Veera, they all seemed like the same thing: male puts sex organ into female's sex organ and has fun.

"Barely even crossed my mind that she was my cousin.

Another strange thing about humans: their familial limitations on who they enjoyed their sex, love making, and/or fucking. Veera and her kind didn't have that restriction. They got naked with anyone they wanted. Of course, her kind didn't reproduce in the same way Humans did, so there wasn't that whole mucking the blood line thing going.

Veera was still having difficulty with this limitation, though. She had delved the minds of many since she'd gotten here. But it only took looking into Jake's, Maggie's, and Beth's to confused Veera concerning this thing they called incest. Jake felt both guilt at and wonder in having made love to his cousin.

So, why did Maggie feel an unrequited love and lust for her mother's sister's husband? She'd been 19 when she'd seduce him, subsequently falling madly in love with him. But while she'd given him her virginity, her uncle had passed on keeping her heart. Still to this day she felt a sense of abandonment every time she saw him at family events.

Beth was an entirely different case, though. Veera had sensed in her a feeling of conquest in having taken her younger brother's virginity. Veera could understand that, of course. She had more in common with Beth than she did any one she'd met thus far. Well, maybe if you counted the bikers in the bar. Or Jamal. His friends didn't know it, but Jamal had some interesting sexual proclivities, too.

Jake asked, "Good?"

Veera cocked her head a bit and studied Jake. He'd done what she asked, so shouldn't Veera do as she'd promised. Sure, why not.

"Do you have any regrets about Marie Claire?" she asked with a devilish smile. She leaned in a bit closer, clarifying, "Was there anything you would have liked to do with her that you didn't?"

She listened to his response, but really didn't hear it. Veera had a plan, and nothing Jake said was going to change that. She stood and walked around the desk. Reaching to her thighs, Veera pulled her skirt slowly upwards until the lower hem was nearly high enough to reveal the thong that matched her blouse. She sat on the edge of the desk and raised a foot. She put it on the chair between Jake's thighs, the toe just barely coming in contact with his balls.

"Marie Claire had regrets about you," Veera told him. Jake may not have detected it in just those few words, but Veera was suddenly talking in a French accent. She leaned in closer. She told him with a suggestive tone, "There was more she wanted to do with you, Jake."

Veera lifted a hand and swept it before Jake's face. Suddenly, he was no longer sitting in his office; no longer looking up at the dramatically curved body of Veera the fairy; no longer a man in his 20s about to be married. He was standing outside a house in the French countryside looking at a beautiful girl:

bf1f6128-3ead-4337-a56c-b9904d1d77c6_zpsj3meoquo.jpg

"Bonjour, Jake, c'est bon de te revoir?" the beauty asked, wondering whether her American cousin recalled her. "Tu te souviens de moi? Marie Claire, ta cousine."

More she wanted to do with me? Marie? How could Veera know that from his memories, or was she just messing with him? The teasing of her thong and the foot in his crotch pretty well answered that.

Veera wanted her hand before him and the next thing he knew he was...where? It sure wasn't the office. A gorgeous countryside. And Marie standing before him, asking him something if that mesmerizing French he couldn't understand. She looked much as she had when he'd last seen her, and those memories overwhelmed even his trepidation about what Veera had just done to him.

Had she really sent him to France? Or was this all an elaborate illusion?

"Marie? Or is this Veera?"

"Marie? Or is this Veera?"

Marie giggled as she grasped her cousin's shoulders and kissed each of his cheeks. "Tu es tout aussi bête que quand nous étions enfants, Jacque."

A female voice from the pair's side sounded with a heavy French accent. "Marie Claire, you know we speak English when our guests are English."

"Sorry, mama," Marie apologized, looking to her left … to Veera! The teen looked back to Jake and translated with a smile, "I say you still silly, like when we were little. I like silly Jacque."

The fairy had caught Jake's reaction to seeing her -- be being called mama by his cousin. As she moved toward the cousins, she lifted a finger to her lips to urge him to remain silent. "And your cousin's name is Jake."

Marie looked to Jake again. She scrutinized the features of his face. Then with another giggle, she declared, "No while in France! He is Jacque."

"Go change out of your school uniform, ma fille filon," Mama Veera ordered. "I would like a moment with your cousin."

Marie kissed Jake's cheeks again, turned, and rushed away. As she was departing, Veera's attention was on Jake. Eventually she told him without the French accent, "I promised you that I would not make fun with you, no mayhem. If you wish to go home, I can do that right now. But, before you decide, take one last look at that beautiful girl..."

Marie was nearly to the house by now. Veera held her hand out and swept it before Jake's face, as she had moments earlier in his office. The fleeing teen was suddenly out of her school uniform and in nothing but her birthday suit. Her tight, young ass cheeks bounced and swayed with each running step. She stopped at the door and turned back to Jake. Her firm breasts and pert nipples were on full display as she waved excitedly. She obviously had no idea that her nude body was on display to her cousin.

Veera waved her hand again, and the uniform reappeared. Marie disappeared into the country home. Veera continued, "...and take a look at the reflection. Then, decide."

Veera looked to the nearby windows of the house. Jake was once again the young man he'd been when first he'd come to France with his mother. Veera told him, "Just imagine what you can accomplish here, with Marie, knowing what you know now about pleasing a woman. I will cause you no mayhem. I will stay out of your way and let you have your fun. Your choice."

Jake listened to Veera's offer and couldn't help but be tempted by it. Seeing Marie brought back fond memories. But much of what made them special now, at this point in his life, was that they were just memories. Building blocks that had led to the doorstep of marriage.

To indulge would be cheating of a sort, wouldn't it?

He looked at his reflection in the window, seeing himself nearly ten years younger. Goodness! What had she seen in him back then? But inside he felt the same, it was just appearances.

"You know how to tempt me," he said. "But what is this? Illusion? Is it all in my head? Living fantasies in my head is one thing, and I might even consider it, but I couldn't be unfaithful to Maggie if there's anything more to it."

He turned to face Veera. "Do you understand?"

Last edited:
"...I couldn't be unfaithful to Maggie if there's anything more to it. Do you understand?"

Veera understood Jake. She just didn't accept it. Fun was fun, no matter how you found it. She didn't argue his morals, though. Instead, she told him, "You have not met Maggie yet. You won't for years. Is that cheating? I don't think so. But, that is up to you."

Marie through open the windows of her second floor bedroom. She called down something hard to comprehend with her heavy accent. But the words bicycles and plaza were understandable. Veera smiled, waved her hand up, then down. For just a moment, Marie's naked body was obvious in the window before once again resorting to being fully clothed.

"So, shall we go back to work, to your job?"

Veera's words settled in Jake's mind - you haven't met Maggie yet. This was the past. His past, her past. Surely just an illusion of it, but...

Work or a chance to revisit that happy time in his memories? He wasn't convinced he would follow through with anything, but his curiosity got the better of him. Jake reached for the doorknob and turned it.

Only, it didn't open into the family room. Just as quickly as he'd shifted from work to the French countryside, now he found himself laying in bed in a dim room. Plucked straight from his memories was Marie's house, the guestroom in which he'd stayed all those years ago. And there was Maggie, standing beside his bed, her curves hinted at through the sheer fabric of her nightshirt.

She spoke something in French again. Jake hesitated, then reached out a hand in invitation. She smiled and pulled off her shirt. His memory had failed to do her naked figure justice.

"I don't know if you're real or not," he said. "What is real, when you're standing right here?"

"I don't know if you're real or not," Jake said. "What is real, when you're standing right here?"

Marie giggled as she mounted the bed, now in only a tiny, purple thong hidden under a pair of matching boy shorts. In Marie's present -- Jake's past -- her cousin had already had his hands up her blouse, even under her bra to grope her firm B-cups and toy with her ever pert nipples. Now, as she straddled his mid-section, Marie lowered a breast to his face.

"Mets ta bouche sur moi, amant," she purred. Marie giggled again. "So sorry, my English speaking cousin. Forgive. Mama would want me to tell you English, put your mouth on me … lover."

Marie's nipples had always been super sensitive. Jake suckled one, and then after she shifted above him, did the same to the other. She was moaning and grinding her groin against Jake's belly by the time he was making his third attack on her swollen nubs. Marie slid down his body until she was feeling his swollen cock against her yearning pussy. She kissed him passionately.

"Vous êtes devenu un grand embrassant, Jacque," Marie told him. She translated, "You have become a great kisser."

They continued making out with passionate, wet lips and dancing tongues. Marie liked slow but erotic kisses; she'd taught Jake what she liked, and he'd been very willing to partake of the lessons. He turned out to be very good at this. Kissing. Fondling. Suckling. Marie had been surprised. Happily surprised.

"I know we not meant to," she whispered between kisses. "Cousins."

She sat up high above Jake. She continued to slowly but firmly grind her pussy against his shaft as she said, ""Fais-moi l'amour, mon amour. Make love to me."

They hadn't talked about actually becoming lovers. Everything that had happened between them thus far had been spontaneous: flirting, holding hands, swimming at the home's pool (during which Marie had worn what was probably the sexiest swimming suit he'd ever seen up close), their first kiss, swimming at the beach (during which Marie hadn't worn anything, of course, revealing the tiny little landing strip of trimmed hair at the V of her upper thighs), and finally the hugging, groping, and grinding that had led them to this moment.

"Can you forget we cousin, Jacque?" she asked, almost begging. She was already unbuckling Jake's pants, certain of Jake's answer. "Can we forget relation? Make love?"

As the scene played out - or replayed out, in some ways - Jake realized Veera had taken him back to their first time in those brief few days. This version of Marie hadn't gone all the way with him yet.

"Can we forget relation? Make love?" The earnestness in her voice, the innocence, was too much for Jake to resist.

He cupped her cheeks. "You're my Marie. That's all that matters."

They kissed fiercely and then she resumed her undressing of him. Jake helped her relieve him of his pants and underwear, freeing his erection. She giggled and grasped him. "He's very ready, no?"

"Almost," Jake teased. "Almost."

Marie opened her mouth to say something, but then followed his eyes down to her boy shorts. She smiled, knowingly, and rolled off him to get the wisp of garment and thong removed. As quick as that was finished, she tried to straddle Jake again. That was how he remembered it the first time.

This time, Jake took her momentum and flipped her on her back on the bed beside him, earning a squeal of surprise. He gave her a challenging look. "I said 'almost.'"

Marie looked curious, but waited to see what he had in mind.

Jake leaned over her and kissed her on the lips, long and slow. He sucked in her bottom lip, nursed it, until finally releasing it with a soft pop. He then kissed and licked his way down her neck, across her collarbone, and between those incredible young breasts. She thrust her chest at him and he responded by again lavishing attention upon each nipple in turn.

He paused and made eye contact. "Almost," he said, eliciting a playful groan.

Jake then kissed his way down her tummy, kissed her belly button, and then nibbled his way through that thin strip of close-cropped hair pointing at her sex. Her scent filled his nostrils, driving his hunger and causing his cock to swell.

He kissed further until almost reaching her clit. Marie spread her legs wide, exposing her delicate pink folds in desperation, but he did not touch. No, instead he kissed his way down one inner thigh while ever so softly running his fingertips over her tummy. Then he kissed his way back up the other thigh.

Marie muttered something in French. Pleaded.

Jake finally gave her what she hadn't realize she needed. His tongue danced up through her folds, beginning with a slow tempo, feeling out her unique shape and features. As one dance became familiar, Jake moved to the next and the next - one quicker, another unpredictable - until settling into a final closing number that was unrelentingly focused. Marie whimpered and muttered unintelligible French nothings, and grabbed him by the hair.

When she climaxed, Marie soaked his face. Huh, Jake thought in satisfaction, she was a squirter. He'd never known.

His cousin slumped, her body shaking and spent. Jake held her legs and, carefully, kissed her softly on the thighs and pubic bone, well away from anything that might be too sensitive.

"Where...where you learn?" Marie finally asked when her voice returned.

"The future," Jake replied cryptically.

Marie gestured for him to come back up, but Jake smiled and resisted. "What?" Marie sounded confused.

"Almost." Jake winked.

Marie sensed something was up, but had no idea just what...until his tongue returned to her pussy, this time joined by two fingers working over her g-spot. After her fourth orgasm, Jake wiped his face and climbed up to kiss her.

"Maybe now?" he said.

Marie smiled and laughed and cried. "Yes, now!"

Veera sat in a chair near the bed, watching the young lovers kissing. Oh, they couldn't see her, of course. Not even Jake. Veera interest this time wasn't in having fun with the boy. She'd made a promise to him that if he told about Marie Claire, she wouldn't have fun at his expense. Okay, so, Veera had transported Jake back in time, back to Marie Claire, back to the time and place where he'd lost his virginity. Veera hadn't followed her vow to him precisely. But as the couple-of-years-older girl ground her pussy against his cock, Jake didn't seem to mind.

No, tonight, Veera's interest wasn't in fun but was in education. She was beginning to understand this whole fucking-making love-sex thing better staying close to Jake. But she wanted to experience more. And bringing an Adult-Jake back to a time when he was Boy-Jake seemed like just one more way to learn.

Marie asked about Jake's cock, "He's very ready, no?"

"Almost," Jake teased. "Almost."

Veera laughed. The two before her showed no response, of course. The humor came from the fact that Marie could feel and Veera could see that Jake's cock was as hard as a fucking rock. He was a young man naked with a young woman. It was clear that they were going to fuck. So, why wasn't he already sticking it to her. Veera knew why: the teenage boy before her was operating with the sexual experience of a decade older man.

Veera leaned back in the deep, soft chair and just watched for the longest time. Adult-Jake had learned a lot over the years. And Marie had obviously never experienced the kind of pleasure she was enjoying now. She was writhing about the bed, grasping at Jake's head, intertwining her fingers in his hair, moaning, sometimes crying out. Her expression shifted from awe to amazement to shock and back again and again. And she exploded … again and again and again.

When she finally slumped into the mattress, she asked, "Where...where you learn?"

"The future."

Again, Veera laughed aloud without any notice from the lovers. If only Marie Claire knew what he meant.

"Maybe now?" Jake asked about finally fucking Marie.

Marie smiled and laughed and cried. "Yes, now!"

Veera leaned forward again for a closer view.

"Let me, Jacque," Marie said, urging Jake off her. "Let me on top."

She rolled him to his back and straddled his thighs. The cock before her was incredible. Longer than any she mounted before. Thicker. More animal, if she could think it that way; the blood vessels snaking up the shaft just made it look, wild. And the head was purple and large. Marie wondered whether or not she could get it and the shaft that would follow inside her without a bit of pain.

She moved forward until she was sitting on Jake's cock. She slid her wet pussy up and down the shaft, wetting it thoroughly with her dripping fluid. She rose higher, leaned forward, and held her weight above Jake; the other hand reached between them to stroke her lubricant up and down his length. She looked into Jake's eyes the whole time, smiling with delight.

""Dis-moi que je suis ton premier, mon amant," Marie demanded. Even though he'd already told her, she translated, "Tell me I am your first, my lover."

She listened, then lowered her body onto Jake's fat head. She grimaced, despite the orgasms that had already prepared her for what was to come. It took a moment, but suddenly the tightened muscles of her pussy surrendered. Jake's cock slipped inside, causing a pause and another grimace. Another moment, more downward movement, more tightness, more grimacing. Each time Marie gave a deep, guttural groan.

"Tu es si grand, jacque," she whispered. "So big."

Eventually, Marie's young pussy had swallowed Jake's entire length. She just sat there atop him for the longest moment. She couldn't move yet; she had to get used to him. He was so fat and long, and Marie hadn't engaged in intercourse for months. She met Jake's gaze and smiled.

And as Veera watched with great interest, the young woman began moving with increasing speed and motion...

Jake had truly forgotten how magical Marie was - her infectious smile, sensual French mutterings, and fine body. He'd also forgotten what it felt like to be buried balls deep in her tight pussy. When they'd made love that first time, he hadn't anything to compare her against. Now, returning to the scene, he had a much greater appreciation for her. Not to take anything away from Maggie, but Marie was unique.

"Yes, you're my first," he said as she started riding him, slow at first as she accommodated his size. He loved the way her pert breasts swayed over him with her rhythm.

She smiled again, almost feral, and muttered something delicious in French. Her pace steadily increased and she was so soaked he slid home with ease. She must have still been in a state of heightened arousal, because she soon climaxed on top of him - something that hadn't happened the first time they'd had their first time. She paused as her body shuddered and Jake gave her a moment to recover, then he grabbed her hips and started thrusting up into her. Her moans drew him in and soon she was climaxing again just as he let loose deep inside her.

Unwilling to relinquish his cock, she laid down on his chest and they kissed and held each other. Such bliss. What had been a wonderful moment before became a perfect one.

Time behaved strangely for Jake. At times, it moved normally, and this illusion felt realer than real. Then it would skip ahead without bothering him the least, dreamlike. He stopped caring or worrying about what was real or not. Only Marie mattered.

He had flipped her over on her back and took her missionary style. Marie changed it up, demonstrating her flexibility by drawing her knees to her chest, then lifting her feet up to his shoulders. He came again.

Marie sucking his cock back to life. She was perhaps a bit inexperienced, but more than enthusiastic enough to make up for it. Spent, he'd never climax like this, but she more than ably brought him back to full hardness.

Fucking her from behind. He grabbed a handful of Marie's hair while her face was pressed into the sheets. Muffled, she was begging him in French. More, harder, mercy? He didn't care. Neither, apparently, did she, as she climaxed again.

Bedsheets a sodden mess as they held each other, kissing, falling asleep.

Marie smiling at him, glowing as the morning sun lit her hair from behind. She fed him bites of pastries and he fed her cut strawberries. There was a much tighter bond between them than there had been the first time.

Marie begged him to go back to the beach with her. He was more than eager, though it was difficult for him not to take her right there in front of everyone. They played in the water where the waves could hide the details but not intent of their contact. Finally, she dragged him out of the water, still half erect. He didn't care. What man wouldn't be for this girl?

Hidden in the dunes. She knelt before him and sucked his cock. Jake knew others were watching from a distance, discreet but fascinated. He didn't care. She finished him off, smiling as she wiped her chin.

They made love again, on her blanket. Sun kissed skin and warm breeze and birds crying overhead.

"You should stay," she said, whispering in his ear. "You make good French boy. My boy."

Jake smiled.

(OOC: For anyone following the story, Marie's references to Jake's life experiences are NOT to be interpreted as his being <18. It's just the way she thinks. So, moderators, relax. Everything's legit.)

Jake certainly hadn't been Marie's first. But by the time they'd exhausted one another that first day, she'd concluded he was her best. She simply couldn't believe that he'd been a virgin before she'd slipped him inside her. Was it really possible that a boy could drive her to heights or ecstasy better -- and more often! -- than had any of the older, more experienced men with whom the older teen had been?

For three days they snuck away from their respective mothers to indulge their carnal needs. Then the day came that Jake was scheduled to depart. Marie knew she had but this one last afternoon with him; by dark, he would be in the air and out of her life, possibly for ever. She took him to the beach once again, frolicking in the water so as to hide his up, down, up again nature at her teasings.

"Viens, mon amour, j'ai quelque chose à te montrer," she told him when she just couldn't wait any longer. She corrected something I have to show you when she translated, "Come, I have something I wish to do for you, Jacque."

They left the shoreline for a bit more privacy in the dunes. A bit more maybe, but not a lot. There were three other couple in the dunes as well, a man and woman, two women, and two men. And each pairing either already was engaged in sex or soon would be after getting a bit of inspiration from Marie and Jake.

She spread out their blanket on the slightly rising edge of a dune. She wanted Jake to be able to sit up a bit and watch her. Marie stroked him until he was rigid, then put her mouth to him as she had previously. She knew he liked this. But she'd never finished him off before with her mouth.

"I wish you remember all days, Jacque," she said in her broken English. "I not do anyone but you."

And with that, Marie went to work on Jake's cock with her lips, tongue, and fingers like she never had before. She'd never had any desire to have a man cum in her mouth before. She'd had men ask, but she'd always refused them. But not today. Not Jake. She wanted him to remember her as the first woman to have ever done this to him.

It wasn't as easy as Marie had expected, though. Jake had cum with her a dozen and a half times in their time together. He was becoming experienced. And he no longer shot his load after just a couple of minutes of Marie's more experienced pleasuring. By the time Jake's moans told her that he was close, Marie's tongue was tired, her jaws ached, and her confidence that she could do this was waning

Then Jake's body tensed, his moans amplified, and she knew he was there. She pulled her mouth from him, stroking his shaft fast and tightly. She begged, "Regarder, mon amant. S'il vous plaît, je vous souhaite de regarder. I wish you watch, Jacque."

Marie placed the head of Jake's cock just before her open mouth. She continued stroking him and extended her tongue. Just in time: Jake's cock pulsed with power, shooting a huge wad of thick, white fluid to the back of Marie's mouth. She nearly gagged in surprise, but managed to fight off the need. She continued stroking -- faster, harder -- causing Jake's cock to fire again and again and again. Soon, her tongue, lower lip, and some of her fingers were covered in his ejaculate.

Marie loved watching Jake orgasm. His expressions, his sounds, his trembling; it gave her such a feeling of accomplishment. His eyes had gone closed to the euphoria enveloping him. After the twitches of his cock ceased, Jake looked to Marie again. She opened her mouth to show the pool of cum, then closed her mouth and conspicuously swallowed. She grimaced a bit. Marie had tasted cum before, but only after wiping it up with a finger and putting it in her mouth. (It had been a compromise to taking a full load and swallowing.)

She laughed, then began licking up and swallowing down the rest of his discharge. She was careful not to tickle him; when she did, she giggled, apologized, and went on. She finally mounted him and drove herself to a pair of orgasms while Jake came once again himself.

"You should stay," she said, whispering in his ear. "You make good French boy. My boy."

Jake's smile warmed Marie's heart. She knew he would stay with her if he could. But while he was most definitely a man now -- post-Marie -- Jake was still just a boy. He had a whole life back in America: family, friends, school. Even future girlfriends. Maybe even a wife some--

"Are you with me, Jake?"

When his far off gaze evaporated and he blinked his eyes to focus, Jake would find himself once again sitting in his office chair. Veera was again -- actually, still -- sitting on the edge of his desk. She looked down into his eyes and smiled.

"Good memory, yes?" she asked. Then, to ensure he knew it had been more than just reminiscing, that it had been real, she corrected, "Did you enjoy your second visit with your cousin?"

It took Jake a few moments to remember where he was and how he'd gotten there. Days had seemingly passed for him, yet he felt like he'd just gotten to work on a Monday morning - groggy but fresh.

He looked up at Veera. "What did you do? How did you do that? That was...unbelievable."

Jake found, even now, his new memories conflicting with the old. Which had been real?

"And just who or what are you? I must know."

"What did you do? How did you do that? That was...unbelievable."

"I didn't do it," Veera told Jake. "You did. Oh, I made it possible. But, if you had not wanted to go..."

She could see the amazement in Jake's face.

"And just who or what are you? I must know."

"Your friend, Paula," she began. She didn't understand that the female human from the park was just a coworker. It wouldn't have mattered; it wasn't important in the long run. "She called me a fairy."

Jake still didn't understand quite what had happened, but he let it slide at the word 'fairy.'

"Fairy. The wings. Magic. The whole bit. For real?"

Even with all the evidence pointing that way, it was still difficult to accept.

"Are there more of you? I'd always assumed you were just...fantasy."

"Fairy. The wings. Magic. The whole bit. For real?"

"For real," Veera confirmed simply.

"Are there more of you? I'd always assumed you were just...fantasy."

"There are more fairies," Veera said. Her lips spread in a devilish smile as she cocked her head a bit. "But there are none quite like me."

There was a knock on the conference door. Veera stood from her rather provocative posture over her supposed interviewer. She dropped into a chair just as the door opened.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, Jake," a woman said. It was Paula. "But I heard you were looking for me."

In a flash, Veera recognized the woman: Paula. Veera raised her hand with the intent of casting a spell to prevent the woman from recognizing her from the park. Then, she hesitated.

"I know you, don't I?" Paula asked, looking at Veera. A moment later, Paula's eyes opened wide. "Oh my god! You're the fairy."

Jake had no idea how Paula would react after recognizing Veera. She had, after all, apparently been relieved of her clothing in a public park by the fairy and would fairly be miffed about it.

"Yes, she is," Jake said, taking a calm approach. "And, yes, that's what I'd hoped to ask you about this morning.

"Paula, this is Veera. Veera, Paula."

Please don't freak out. Please don't freak out.

"Paula, this is Veera. Veera, Paula."

Paula's face maintained its shocked expression. She looked back and forth between them, trying to understand how the two could be on a first name basis.

"You know what she did to me, right?" Paula asked Jake. Before he could speak, she answered for him. "She … she hypnotized me. Bewitched me! Yeah! She's probably a witch, as well as a fairy."

Veera probably should have brought the woman's loud protest to a stop. But she was sort of wanting to see where it went.

"Where are your wings?" Paula asked. When she'd last seen Veera, the wings had been fused to her back as tattoos. But now she remembered how she'd first seen the fairy. She moved quickly to gain a view of the other woman's back. Veera's dress had a partially open back. It was enough to let Paula see some of the wing's outlines. "My god! My god! It's true!"

Veera had let this play out as far as she dared. She stood up and found herself face to face with the other woman. They stared into one another's eyes for a moment; Veera was searching Paula's mind for something that would shut her up. Oh, she could cast a spell on her. But spells were temporary. Veera wanted something that would keep Paula silent for all time. She smiled devilishly for a moment as she contemplated sending the woman to another dimension. No. Drastic. Then one of Paula's subconscious thoughts opened Veera's eyes.

"Nimeár- me i truth, Paula," she commanded as she swept a hand before the woman's face. Veera hesitated until she saw in Paula's eyes that the spell was indeed working. She glanced to Jake, then looked back to Paula. In a soft voice she asked, "Do you want to have sex with me, Paula?"

Paula didn't answer immediately. She didn't want to answer. She was desperate not to answer such a question.

"You are attracted to me, Paula, and you want to--"

"Yes," Paula cut in, keeping it simple. "I want you."

Veera studied the other woman for a moment. She stated more than asked, "You want to have sex with Jake."

"Yes," Paula answered without hesitation. She looked to her co-worker, "I've always wanted you. Still do."

"What would you do with Jake?" Veera continued.

With a yearning tone, she responded with her eyes still on Jake, "Anything you want."

Jake knew Veera was messing with Paula's mind, but he wasn't sure if she was directly influencing his coworker to answer as she wished or simply wiped away any inhibitions on how to answer.

He was quite taken aback, first by Paula's admission she wanted Veera and then by her confession about always having had a thing for him. And the offer to do anything he wanted, right here and now.

Jake had always found Paula attractive. She was a few years older and had been very married since they'd first met. If fact, she'd been about to have her first child when he'd been hired on. He knew she had at least two or three. Which meant she was a MILF, but a very hands off one.

"Wow," he said. "I'm, uh, very flattered, Paula. But you're very married and I'm about to join the club. And we're at work. I'm pretty sure that's not the sort of example an HR rep should be setting, no matter how fun it might be."

Jake's attention then shifted to Veera. "And I thought someone said she was done with mayhem for today if I played along..."

Just the thought of taking both of these women together in the office was every bit as mind-blowing as it was likely career ending. And poor Paula had already suffered enough in the last couple days.

Veera sensed Jake's feelings about what specific magic she'd casted on Paula. She reassure him, "Her answers are truthful. I may had elicited them, but they are her answers and only her answers, Jake."

She looked to Paula again with a knowing expression. Paula turned to face Jake. Still under the influence the spell's influence, she continued with a desperate voice, "I've wanted you since the moment I met you, Jake. I would do anything for you. And I wouldn't tell anyone!"

"What is a motel?" Veera asked after having delved into Paula's mind. "Why do you want to take Jake to the one across the street?"

Paula looked to Veera, then Paul. She told him with desperation, "I want you just once before you are off the market, Jake. Please!"

(OOC: This is the second of two posts for me. Don't miss the one above.)

Veera had promised not to mess with Jake if he told about Marie Claire. And he had. And now she was ... well, what was she doing? Promoting his cheating on Maggie? Soliciting such? Assisting maybe.

"I can make Paula forget this conversation if you wish, Jake," Veera told him. Paula didn't seem to even hear the fairy's statement. Her attention was set on Jake, waiting for a positive answer to her proposal. Veera continued, "I can also tell you that she's telling the truth. She won't tell anyone if--"

"The fairy can come!" Paula cut in with a tone that was one part desperation, one part excitement, one part my loins are burning for you. She grasped Veera by the arm, pulling her closer. "We can have a threesome if that interests you. I know men like that. You would like that, wouldn't you Jake? I would. I would like to have a threesome with you both."

Paula turned to Veera suddenly, grasped her face in both hands, and pressed their mouths together. Veera was actually surprised; her mind had been on Jake's thoughts, not the other woman's. Paula's lips widened and her tongue pressed forward. Veera went along. The kiss quickly became passionate, erotic. It didn't last long, though, perhaps just a few seconds.

"See?" Paula asked Jake. "I want you both. Please."

The raw need and lust in Paula's voice made her proposition entirely more tempting than he was comfortable with. If he gave an inch, he wouldn't be able to stop himself. He'd feel guilty later and was afraid how Paula would feel.

Then the offer of a threesome including Veera and that kiss. His cock began to harden and he squirmed in his seat.

No, he couldn't. Shouldn't.

But...

"As you said, Paula, I'll be off the market soon. But you already are. Believe me, I'm tempted. By both of you. No man wouldn't be when faced with two gorgeous, willing women."

He saw the disappointment clouding Paula's face. He rose, walking close enough to almost touch her.

Whispering in her ear, he said, "Perhaps, instead, you could tell me what you'd like to do with me. Tell me your dirtiest fantasy, what you'd do if it was just you and me - no husband, no fiancé. How turned on can you make me? Can you break my will to resist?"

His lips just grazed her earlobe with that last word. He couldn't believe what he'd just asked of her, not how aroused he was thinking about what she might say.

"I can deep throat you," Paula quickly responded. "I can take a ten inch dick to its base without gagging. I could take you into my mouth, into my throat ... suck you for an hour, just building you up ... 'til you just can't take it anymore and beg me to let you explode."

Paula spoke those words with confidence. Beside her, Veera was recalling Marie Claire's blowjob and how it had spun Jake's head. The young French woman had taken most of her American lover's cock into her mouth. But she hadn't deep throated him.

The mother of three reached to Jake's belt. She was hoping that had been enough to let her undress him. Had it been?

Jake was a little surprised at Paula's professed proficiency at deep throating massive cock. Not what he expected from the seemingly proper mother and model employee. But who could know what happened in people's pasts or behind closed doors.

His cock twitched as her hand brushed his belt. He didn't stop her, but he also didn't encourage her.

"That's an impressive talent, Paula. But I've had good blow jobs before. Surely you've had crazier fantasies than just that. Maybe joining me on a business trip - you'd be riding my cock while you're on the phone with your husband, telling him how boring the trip is and how much you miss him? Or me finding you alone in the supply closet, where you blow me until I cum all over your face and hair, leaving you in that state to be found by another employee?

"Surely your fantasies are more...devious. Tell me what that secret naughty side whispers to you in the middle of those long afternoon meetings."

Paula had continued to unfasten Jake's clothes as he spoke. By the time he'd finished, his slacks fell away to gather about his ankles. His cock -- fully stiffened -- had escaped through the fly of his boxers.

"Oh my god," Paula whispered in awe. "It's so much bigger than my husband's."

She grasped Jake's shaft with a tight hand, then kissed him full on the mouth as she had Veera a moment earlier. Subconsciously, she was thinking about how she wanted to do Jake. Veera sensed it and helped; she gestured her fingers in a come here curl, and Jake's desk chair circled the end of the desk as if it had had a motor on it. As it bumped the back of his knees, Paula pushed him back to sit in it. She dropped to her knees. And in the blink of an eye, she was working on taking his length into her mouth.

Veera just smiled with delight. Oh sure, she'd just watched Marie Claire blow Jake's cock a moment ago, or a decade ago, depending upon your point of view. But she knew that while Jake would remember the pleasure the French girl had caused him as if it had happened just moments ago, in this reality he hadn't had sex since yesterday. So, his cock was primed and ready to go.

Jake was aware of her unzipping him, yet felt powerless to stop her. Much like his experience with Marie, entire swaths of his life were beginning to take on a dream-like quality of unreality. Veera's antics were wearing him down. And, well, Paula's actions were ramping him up and he couldn't pretend she wasn't having an effect on him.

The chair clipped him from behind and he half-fell, half was pushed into it. Paula immediately dropped to her knees and went for his cock.

He belatedly realized she still hadn't told him her fantasies. He was curious, but...

Jake put a finger across her mouth just before she could take him. "Naughty girl. You didn't answer me. Is your mouth only good for one thing?" When she nodded up and down, he removed his finger and gave up.

Paula was good. No, phenomenal. The woman hadn't been joking about being able to deep throat ten inches. He probably wasn't quite that long, but she had her lips buried to the hilt with ease and soon was working him over, hitting every sensitive spot along the way. Maggie could learn a few things from his co-worker.

Paula caressed his balls and soon had him on the edge. She probably could have kept bringing him to that edge and back for an hour, also as promised, but Jake was already feeling guilty and didn't want to push his luck with someone else from the office stumbling in. He took her head in his hands and started rocking his hips into her, face fucking her. Even with him controlling the pace, she took every last inch without gagging. Incredible.

As he reached his climax, Jake looked at Veera. Yes, he was getting incredible pleasure, but at what cost? The look he gave her was "I blame you for this."

Then he unloaded in Paula's mouth. She purred in delight, taking it all and licking him clean.

"You should probably get back to work," Jake suggested while pulling his pants back up. "Don't need to cause any problems. And I, apparently, have an interview to finish."

There was a jealous flash in Paula's eyes as she looked between Jake and Veera.

Back