Mutual Assistance (Closed for Homerun2611)

The feeling of control was quickly gone as Darrin snatched Diane up onto his thighs. His strength sent an erotic chill through her as she knew he could do anything to her and there would be nothing she could do, and she hoped he did. She was all in and even his slap stung a euphoric pang.

"Oh god yes" she gasped as his hands moved her and opened her for his massive hard on. She laid back submissively obeying. , “keep those arms over your head” he commands and she did feeling her ribs rise above her supple abs and hip bones rise as he held her in place. She felt herself bloom in anticipation. She relaxed and looked at him.Seeing the desire, the lust, the testosterone filled alpha male dominance Diane interlaced her fingers at the ends of her outstretched arms high above her head in it's next of golden blonde.

"is this the fucking you want baby?" he asked pausing.

Diane smiled and appreciated Darrin's maturity. She raised her arms until she was holding them for him to pull her up. She wanted to be face to face, breast to breast, straddling him warmly as one. He gently pulled her up until she was straddling his thighs. She leaned forward and kissed his softly letting her tongue swirl and penetrate his lips. His mouth was hungry and he suckled her tongue as she reached down and brought his hard head to her lips. She raised her body now nearly orgasmic with sexual tension until her muscles were the only thing holding her from being one with him.

She broke their kiss and then leaned back a couple inches looking into his eyes.

"This is how I like it" she purred as her muscles relaxed and she felt him open her. He was so big and hard her eyes rolled back with the pleasure of letting him slowly feel her move down his entire cock. Once she was sitting on him fully her eyes opened again and she kissed him. She could feel him throbbing inside her yet he resisted his primal urges.

She laid her cheek on his broad shoulder as his hands cupped her tight ass so warm and strong. "Does it feel good?" she asked as her muscles rippled against his throbbing warm shaft. They sat still for what seemed an eternity but in reality was probably twenty seconds before she moved up and then back down, working nearly his entire against her hot wet tight flesh. His hands assisted making her movements seem weightless.

"You feel wonderful" she sighed as she pressed her body into his, grinding as she moved up and down. After a minute or so she lifted her head and looked in his eyes. "Now I want you to fuck me." she said with such a tone that left no question to what she meant. She was lighting the fuse on his primal beastly desires and wanted all of it.
 
He thought he could separate it, objectify Diane, keep it lust filled. Make her the fuck toy his wife used to like to think of herself as at times, there for his mindless arousal, where she could lose herself in being used to satisfy his lust. As compatible and strong as he and his wife's marriage had been that had always been a fundamental difference between them. She knew about his past, how he had had his fill of mindless sex before they married. What she never understood is how different she had been to him, brought back his humanity, his soul. He never really wanted to or was willing to reduce her to being a whore or proxy whore, even in fantasy. There was nothing attractive or appealing in thinking of her that way. He could play the part, fuck her hard, giving it a feel of desensitized lust, but it had never been the case in his mind. He had loved the woman in front of him, delighted in all Samantha's uniqueness and reveled in the fact of how much she loved him. The fact that she had so deprioritized him that a hall pass had been okay, had hurt him deeply. Almost as much as the day she made it clear that their long tradition of going to bed together, sleeping naked intertwined, was something she was willing to sacrifice. She wanted to travel, extend her career and influence, get her rest. She also made it clear that simple act, the act he cherished and felt defined their love and commitment to maintaining the passion in their marriage, held nowhere near the same importance to her as it had to him. He still loved and respected her, but now it was more like a respected colleague, not the holistic center of his existence, she had once been. He wondered if she was happy, he hoped so, he had given her up because it was what she wanted. If she could, would she rewind the clock, make a different decision, who knows, it really didn't matter. Life is about choices, once those choices are made, real life plays out, you never get to rewind, and no matter what happened to them going forward she would never have him again, at least not as she once had.

As he looked at Diane, the objectifying was falling away. She was not a Ferrari, she was a beautiful women, submitting, giving herself to him and he was enjoying it. Not just her beauty, not just her sex, but her. He didn't just want her to cum, he wanted her to care, and in her eyes, her actions, she did. For the first time that day, Darrin felt guilty. He wanted/needed to feel the emotion that made every aspect of his lust and the total experience more satisfying. As she raised up, keeping her hands submissive but searching to be closer, more intimate with him, not kissing him hungrily but sensitively, passionately, pressing their bodies together to feel that wonderful tactile sensation of body on body, he craved her, on both a primal and emotional level. And as he realized that, something flipped and he felt guilty, he was no longer putting on a show for his wife, he was cheating on her, having part of his heart stolen. It hadn't been his intent, but real people and real emotions get in the way of the best laid plans. He did not want to lose his wife, he had never wanted that, but she had wanted this, and if she did, had he already lost her, or at least the her he had originally fallen in love with. He looked into the beautiful face, smile eyes of the goddess in front of him. And he knew, this was no longer a one time fling, at least if he had any say, he knew he would want to see Diane again, and not just to fuck her, but to make love to her.

He felt her cheek on his shoulder, loving, sweet. He heard her, "Does it feel good?" Words could not express just how good it felt, her kagels must be killers, she was milking his cock, just like...He had to stop comparing. He loved the hesitation, how she just wanted to enjoy, this man, hard and inside her, wanting her, and yes, perhaps loving her. Looking into her eyes, real emotion was there. She wanted to please him, he wanted to please her.

"You feel wonderful" she purred, "My God Diane you are incredible, I feel so good, I want you so much, words are failing, I NEED YOU NOW" After a minute or so she lifted her head and looked into my eyes. I felt she could see all of me, I felt barren, she knew what I was thinking, what she had won. "Now I want you to fuck me." she said, and the fuse burned down, the bomb exploded, I grabbed her and drove in, body to body, as tight as we could go, "Yes baby, fuck me" "Fuck me." "God you are good, I need you, I want you" I forgot Samantha was there, I didn't mean, didn't want, to hurt her, but now this was about Diane, the woman who had wanted to be here, who had given herself, wanted to make me feel desired, and wanted. "God, I so need to fuck you", pumping, driving in and out of her, over, and over, and over, and then I screamed it, lost in desire and the moment, "PLEASE MAKE LOVE TO ME". I fired rope after rope after rope into her hungry pussy, her pussy climaxing on me, "Oh Darrin, Yes, Yes, Yes, I have never felt like this" and we came and came and finally collapsed on the bed, my hard cock still solidly inside her, not going down. It didn't want to leave.
 
The power, intensity and physical rage was one thing but there was more, there was an emotional pull between them. When she folded back under Darrin and felt him drive into her there became one. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled herself into his body now thrusting his hips savagely into her. His cock now deep in her womb.

"Oh God yes Darrin! Yes!" she cried as her body surged with pleasure and desire. She wrapped her legs around him somehow wanting more. Darrin's grunts and gasps and muscles drove her closer and closer to orgasm.

Somehow Darrin seemed to be growing, hardening inside her, hitting deeper places she had never felt. She held on like she was on a wild roller coaster in the dark as he pounded her. With his head next to her she opened her eyes. In the glass she had not noticed before was a shadow of a person. She was shocked at first but there was nothing she could do at this point as her orgasm was on her. She closed her eyes burned with the vision of someone watching as she jerked and arched her back up under Darrin's weight as she felt a flood of pleasure explode in her body. This was quickly followed by Darrin's orgasm pumping long deep hard pulses of his seed. Diane rode the waves of his blasts to cum again and again under him until he slowed and moaned with a deep satisfaction.

As Diane collected herself she opened her eyes again to look for the shadow above but it was gone. She wondered if she imagined it but was soon brought back to Darrin who remained hard inside her. She rocked her hips and with a laugh said "stopping so soon?"
 
Darrin smiled at her, he had no intention of going anywhere. He pulled out, only to give himself better access to her toys. He also wondered about the mirrored window above. He tried to remember what he had said, he hoped it hadn't been too painful, but he also wasn't done.

He looked down at her, her long toned body naked and sprawling across his silk sheets. Her legs still tantalizingly spread, his cum beginning to roll down her leg. He knew what he wanted to do.

"stopping so soon?" she playfully asked, she knew the answer. "Oh no my dear, only beginning, unless you need to leave...I like you in my bed, I could get very used to this, in fact, I wish you never had to leave" and he laughed at the absurdity of his fantastical statement. In one quick movement he reached down and ran his hand starting at her knee, up her toned legs and gorgeous thighs, he parked his hand on her pussy, and he leaned down to reacquaint himself with her breasts and nipples, he was licking and transitioning quickly to biting, he wanted the girls to know they wouldn't be waiting long. He was surprised at his own hardness, so quickly reengaged. He moved his lips to her and felt her arms and hands around his neck. Thieir tongues were like magnets and they enjoyed the sensuality.

His hand went between her folds, she opened wide, he felt he owned it, and liked the thought. As he ran his fingers up and down her slit, his hand was awash with her nectar and his cum. His hand was well lubricated, good. Still kissing, he slid he thump deeply into Diane's cunt to reserve a spot for his cock and with his well lubed index finger, he began to rim her ass. She moaned and squirmed, he would back off if he felt resistance, but if she objected she was hiding it well, he slid his index finger in and slowly started to move his hand in and out. He had basically made a C with his thumb and forefinger and was enjoying letting his hand double penetrate his gorgeous neighbor. "Definitely not stopping so soon..."
 
There is a feeling when you are intimate and open with a man that time stops and space becomes nothing but the room you are in. It could be the backseat of a car, a hotel room or a field under the stars. It does not come often as relationship baggage often ruins it but once in a while, usually one night stands, true freedom is found.

Darrin was a wonderful partner for just such a moment. Diane had forgotten her husband, now passed out in the guest room. She had forgotten the party and the hostess, Darrin's wife who had shown her such kindness. She was selfishly taking every moment with this man she could.

Laying before him was intoxicating as her legs revealed her tender flesh now red and wet with their juices. She felt his eyes touching her as she smiled awaiting his hands. Her nerves exploded up her thighs as his fingers and palms pressed her flesh. Quickly he was touching her, sending orgasmic waves up through her with his fingers as his lips, oh his lips sucked her nipples stiff and alive. She sighed and moaned as his heart pounded in sync with hers and they wanted this moment to never end.

His finger worked her perfectly but then he began circling her tightest rose. She wanted this and had not been touched there in so long. She relaxed and sighed wantonly as he pressed and slid into her lubricated by their sex. She grabbed his arm as she constricted with a pre-orgasmic shudder then relaxed again and let him work his hand between her legs.

"Oh Darrin that feels wonderful" she moaned as her breasts moved up and down with his hands movements. She brought her hands to her breasts and held them for his mouth as she felt herself flood his hand with her endless juices.

"I want to give you everything you ever wanted. Tell me how to please you. I will do anything" she gasped as her body jerked.
 
She was perfection, a vision, Darrin couldn't get enough of Diane. The movement of her body, the utter beauty of her spectacular body, he had forgotten about his own pleasure. Actually not forgotten, she was just so perfect that serving her, feeling her approach orgasm again and again in response to his touch, was better than actually climaxing with most women. He feasted his eyes on her, both of their bodies glistened in sweat. Good sweat, the kind that is only created with great and passionate sex. "Diane, you know you are a fantasy, a dream, but a dream where the reality so far outlives the fantasy. You are fantastic!" He sees the lights of the chandelier, make her eyes, dance, her body is in a constant state of orgasmic rosiness, again the only word he can think of is perfection.

His hands are sawing in and out, her ass feels so good, he knows he has to have it. It is almost barbaric as he thinks of her, but he wants to plant his flag, mark his territory, let her know how much he needs/wants to own her.

As he continue to pump in and out of her pussy and ass, he hears her, "Oh Darrin that feels wonderful" She holds her breasts for my pleasure, I lick and kiss, and then suck her tender, sexy flesh. He nipples so responsive, he feels his hand, covered in her juices, he wants to lick them clean, taste her pussy and her ass. Fuck she is so hot, and she is here, every inch of him wants her. He is relentless, he needs to feel her cum, and he drives in and out of her, she screams, he locks on to her tits and licks and tickles her nipples, he begins to suck, sucks hard, her feels her body tense and release, she is spasming, he feels her juices flow from her cunt, and her sweet tight rose put a death grip on his finger. God she is spectaculat, "come for me Diane, cum and keep cumming, I don't want you to leave until you can't walk and can't wait to be back here again.

"I want to give you everything you ever wanted. Tell me how to please you. I will do anything" she gasped. Darrin had no doubt, "then suck my cock, wet, hard, soaked, edge me, and when I can't take it any longer, give me your ass, I want to make it mine..."
 
The honesty of his request and the state Diane was in was a combination with infinite possibilities. She looked at him as he growled his desire, his filthy open request. She would do anything and this would be her pleasure. She released her breasts and brought her hands to his red face, wet with effort.

"Lay back" she breathed words, like a witch casting a spell. He rolled over and slid out of her body. She rolled to her side with him and smiled.

"That was a wonderful orgasm, now I am going to repay you" she said as her hand took his thick wet hard shaft and began stroking it slowly. She held his gaze and smiled. "I have fantasized of this since I first dropped the boys off at basketball that first tine. I remember doing to my car and touching myself imagining your big body wanting me." She smiled at him then moved to take his cock in her mouth. She kissed it and then licked and sucked the rigid head into her wet lips. She moaned as if she tasted the best thing of her life. The flavors of her orgasm and his precum and their sweat filled her, intoxicated her as she moved to take more of him into her mouth. She took his balls in her other hand. She barely touched them, just enough for him to feel. She quickened her bobbing wanting to give him release but knowing she must build him to his best orgasm ever. She lifted her head off his cock and took it in both hands and looked at hm. A string of saliva stretched from his cock to her open mouth.

"Darrin this is more than I ever imagined. I want to make you feel how you have made me feel" she says slowly stroking his wet cock. She brought one hand to her mouth and slid two fingers into her mouth wetting them with her spit. She looked at him as she slid her fingers down beneath his balls and pressed slowly down to his ass. She circled the puckered rose and wet it still watching his reaction. He was pleased but she could see he needed more, wanted more, wanted to release.

She moved so she was kneeling between his legs and she pushed his thick legs open and back. She watched his face as a smile grew. She leaned forward and took one of his heavy balls into her mouth and gently swirled her tongue around. She released it and moaned "you are delicious" as she kissed and pressed her tongue into him. She pushed his legs back spreading him as she moved her mouth lower and flicked her tongue against asshole.

She circled him while her fist squeezed his cock tight. She pressed her tongue against his tight flesh unable to penetrate him.

"Relax baby" she purred as her fist relaxed around his cock and she pressed her tongue against his rippled flesh. This time he gave way and she dipped her tongue in. She playfully tongue fucked him for a moment then squeezed his cock and he tensed back up. She brought her fee hand down and pressed a wet finger against him.

"Relax baby" she repeated as she raised her face towards his cock. She pressed her delicate yet strong finger against his tension. She pulled his cock to her mouth and looked up at him. He relaxed as her hot wet mouth suckled his cock head and her finger opened him. She pushed taking advantage of the opportunity and was knuckle deep as he moaned. She bobbed down taking nearly all of his long cock into her mouth. As she lifted her lips up his shaft she pushed deeper feeling his hard prostate. She rubbed it bringing a moan from Darrin now looking up into the chandelier.

She alternated between her finger and sucking down his throbbing cock. After a minute she brought another finger to the entrance to his pleasurable gland. She looked up as he felt it and looked at her. She pushed as he struggled to relax but did and gave way to her thin elegant fingers.

"That's t baby, does it feel good?" she purred as her fingers pressed and rubbed the walnut shaped gland. "Are you ready to cum in my mouth baby?" she sighed as her fingers worked inside him and her hand stroked his aching cock.
 
“OH FUCK YES IT FEELS GOOD...GOD DAMN INCREDIBLE...MY COCK, BODY ARE ON FUCKING FIRE, I NEED TO CUM, CUM IN YOUR GORGEOUS MOUTH SO BAD I CAN’ STAND IT, I NEED YOUR BODY, ALL YOUR HOLES, OH PLEASE BABY... FUCK YES!!!”

His body was on fire, he thought this would be a fun little fuck, maybe a fun show for his wife to test her inter demons and fantasies. What the hell happened? He had fucked lots of hot young girls, some of the top pros in the business. They were fun entertainment, largely forgettable. Diane was to be another, by far the most recent, in a long line of conquests, notches in the bed post. Forget that plan.

She was the archetype, the model to which all paled in comparison, forgettable, hell he would never forget this, and he desperately wanted more. Any time, any place baby, I will ne there, cock hard, ready to serve.

He loved how she took turns, she reveled in his assault, and then wanted to deliver back, show her man her gratitude. Like a great symphony, strings sent their sirens call, percussion boomed their response, now the horns were playing, sweet sax and thundering trumpets. She was a symphony in sex, ebbing and flowing each concerto bolder, sexier than the last. Did she have limits, did he, he hoped not. He had completely any aspect of the party outside. It was only them, dripping in sweat and desire, neither one wanting a break, only wanting to take one another to the next plateau. Then he felt her tongue, oh her tongue, wicked, tickling his ass, rimming him. He let out a guttural moan, “So, goood” She penetrated, swirling her tongue, the sexual ying to his yang.

He loved how her entire focus was his pleasure, part of him didn’t want to come, part of him couldn’t hold back. He knew he wasn’t done, near done, he felt insatiable, he hoped she was right there with him. “Relax baby”... “Relax baby”...
“That’s it baby, doesn’t that feel good?”...”Are you ready to cum in my mouth baby?” She had edged him, made him feel sensations, vitality, he had feared gone forever, he couldn’t hold back, he screamed,”OH FUCK YES...”
 
Diane smiled as she continued her fingers now tight in his ass as he began to constrict like a great snake coiling to strike. She wrapped her free hand around the base of his cock and held it up. She looked into his eyes as he looked desperate. His head up, anxious to what was going to happen. She had dreamed of getting a man this hot, this fucking close, this way.

She felt him throb in her hand, so she tightened her grip. It was not a power thing but she wanted to give him the best orgasm of his life. She leaned over and closed her eyes as her lips wrapped around his purple head.

"Mmmmm" she moaned as he fingers pushed hard into him and her fist pumped the base of his shaft. She sucked on the head letting her tongues swirl and tease his thick flesh. Her fingers rubbed and rubbed then pushed and pushed as her strength was surprising and his orgasm grew tensing his every muscle. His cock thrust up as she bobbed on it. She let it slide against her lips and tongue. He began to jerk as his orgasm came on and his nervous systme was overwhelmed. Her fingers coaxing his prostate to release his seed. She gripped the base of his cock working him,, working him working him until the tell tale spasm around her fingers relaxed his ass and her fist felt him try to release his orgasm. She waited for the second massive convulsion before loosening her grip and pumping his shaft. Her fingers worked his prostate as she pumped his shaft and sucked his stream of cum now hardly pausing between ejaculations, just flowing into her rapidly filling mouth. His body fell flat before seizing again into her vortex of a mouth. Her fingers withdrew from him leaving her aching fist to pump the remainder his pent up desire for this woman into her mouth.

Finally spent as his cum ran back out of her mouth and onto her hand she released her hand and let it finish supported only buy her powerful mouth still gently sucking his softening flesh emptied of this round of his seed.

She laid his cock on his still body and raised her head smiling knowing she had given him a massive orgasm. She wiped her saliva and his cum from her chin as she waited for his reaction. Then she simply laid next to his with her body pressed to his feeling the timeless pleasure of complete openness and having given and seen each other in complete rapture and now simply being on the circular bed. Adulterers satiated with their crime. Sex addicts doped up with their fix.
 
i have watched this; the passion shared between my Husband and this blonde. At first it was highly erotic. i had rubbed myself to orgasm not once...but twice. Then i saw his passion for this other woman. i felt myself become terrified; was i going to loose my Husband? A tear slides down my cheek, followed by another...then another. Soon i am sobbing, i move into a fetal position but do not take my eyes off my Husband and her lover. For a moment, i think the adulteress has seen me. But that would be impossible.

i could not stop thinking that she should be me. i begin fearing for my marriage...for my future.

Then i get a plan...i need to fight for my Husband. i do not yet know what direction that would take. Would i accept Dianne into our sex life? Our family? How would we deal with her Sam if this became more frequent or common?

The first step is to get into something sexy...alluring. There is an armoire filled with lingerie and several high heels. i pick out an outfit and slip into it, one of Darrin's favorites.
tumblr_p6oluucvei1wc9vqco1_540.jpg


i entered the room; startling the adulterers. My high heels clicking on the floor as i approached. i see the terrified look on your face; Darrin's pleas and reminders that i had given him a hall pass. i can see Dianne almost bursting into sobs as tears ran down her cheek as she was caught. i ignored it all and climbed onto the bed, i start to lick my Husband's cum from her face...from her chin. Then i kiss her, my tongue darting into her pretty mouth...
 
Darrin, had just cum powerfully, Diane had edged him and edged him, she played his ass, cock and balls to perfection, timing each ratchet of the sensations and eroticism with the precision of the fines Swiss watch makers. And then he had cum, cum like he was trying to drain the reservoir, let her eat fill her sexy, flat belly with his seed. He collapsed on the bed. He looked at her, still a total sex kitten, he wanted to will himself to go on. He wanted her again, but for now he wanted to rest, retool. He began to wonder what they might walk back out to, his Sam, her Sam, what would they think. They were adulterers, and had fucked each other to their maximum potential. It would show on their faces, probably in their walk. He also was thinking of Diane, he did not want this to be the only time, it had been incredible. "Diane, this has been incredible, better than I could have ever dreamed. Are you ready to leave? Just please promise me, make an oath, that this will not be it, that you will come back and be in my bed."

She looked up, smiling and was about to reply, when they both heard the clicks of Samantha's high heels and the opening of the door. In walked his wife. They were caught red handed, but Darrin knew she had known everything that had happened here today. What was her reaction, had it been all she wanted, or had it been more than she wanted? He was sure that she had sensed the passion, but she was not one to show her cards. She had dressed in one of Darrin's favorites, they both knew it, there was a message to him there. "She may be fine, but look at your wife, men would kill for a chance with me, do not take this for granted." He didn't here in this moment he did not know what to feel or do, he did know looking at his wife closing on them, despite his prior fatigue, he was highly aroused. She slid into bed, she licked my cum off of Diane, she always loved my cum, at one time, prior to the hall pass, I had pledged to never let another woman enjoy my cum but her. She was delivering a message there too, perhaps reclaiming the seed of her man? And then she kissed Diane, the visual of this young blond adulteress and my hot red headed wife, kissing, sharing my cum, I slid in close to Sam form behind. With one hand I cupped her beautiful full breast, with my other, I reached down, he legs instinctively opened, and I firmly cupped her pussy, I pulled her into my hardness, and watch her kiss the woman I had just fucked the last two hours...
 
Last edited:
"Oh shit" filled Diane's head as Samantha, Mrs Tate until an hour ago, walked into the room. She looked awesome but Diane was more afraid of her reaction to the past hour than anything. She could not imagine what happened next. Diane watched Sam walk over with a stern confident look as her full auburn hair bounced in step with her full bust. The sound of her heels even exuded superiority. Diane watched her and sat up ready to defend herself in the poor white trash background way, she had grown up in. Resisting the urge to lash out she waited and as Sam came closer, crawling on the bed towards he Diane knew she was not going to hurt her. Sam came close and kissed her chin and licked her husbands juices from her neck and cheeks and then her lips covered Diane's Diane instinctively opened her mouth and submissively accepted this woman. Her tongue slid gently into her mouth and wet her lips.

Diane felt Darrin move behind Sam but Diane was consumed. She was unable to open her eyes as she had not been kissed so tenderly. since college. The taboo of kissing another woman had always drawn Diane but in this small midwestern town she kept that demon in her closet with so many others. But now was her chance. She brought her hands to Sam's head and felt her thick red mane in her fingers as she pulled her mouth passionately against her own. Diane tentatively at first, then more aggressively pushed her tongue into Sam's mouth.

Diane gasped "Oh god I want you" between long lip locks. Diane broke their kiss and moved along her jaw to her ear where she licked and breathed and spoke loud enough fro Darrin to hear as she looked up at him. "Let me give you as much pleasure as Darrin gave me."

Diane kissed down Sam's soft neck and opened her bra and took her large nipple into her mouth suckling like only a woman knows feels best. Her tongue danced as Sam's soft moans and shallow breathing invigorated Diane. She moved back up to kiss her lips as Darrin's hands groped his wife's chest. Diane pushed Sam upward and pressed her body against Sam's.

"You are wonderful. Let me be with you" Diane sighed, "let me be with you together."
 
“You are wonderful. Let me be with you, ... let me be with you together”. Darrin watched these two beautiful women revel in each other’s femininity. He was in a unique position in the room. He had been fortunate, very fortunate, to have had both of them. There wasn’t a doubt in his mind, they would be spectacular together. He watched Diane kiss and lick his wife’s beautiful breast. It was gentle, different, he could see and feel Samantha’s response. With his hand cupping her cunt, protective, as she liked, he felt her warmth and wetness radiate. Darrin began to feel awkward, perhaps he should leave them alone, but he knew better, Sam was making a statement, she did not want to rid herself of her husband, she was reclaiming him. But perhaps, she was also willing to share. Then Diane made her statement “let me be with you together” and Darrin knew what to do.

As Diane pushed Samantha upward, she couldn’t see that Sam was also fondling her husband’s bare cock. She was letting him know this was their party, she wanted him back, she wanted them both. Diane put her hands on Samantha’s face kissing her passionately, it was obvious how his adulteress enjoyed his wife’s tender kisses. Sam reached down, and, while still fondling and gently pumping Darrin’s cock, she slid two fingers inside Diane’s vagina. Diane arched her back in pleasure at Sam’s touch. As Samantha knew, her vagina was a wet cocktail of Diane’s nectar and her husband’s cum. Now, she would make her play, and set her rules. Suddenly Diane realized what she was feeling, insatiable pleasure turned to terror. Diane broke their kiss and looked at Samantha. Samantha slowly withdrew her fingers and brought them to her mouth and licked them clean. She felt Darrin’s cock get rock hard instantly. She knew what her husband liked and he loved women sharing and playing with his cum. She made a note for later.

She looked directly into Diane’s eyes. “Mmmmm, it looks like you two really did enjoy yourselves”. Diane began to stammer, Samantha put her newly cleaned fingers to Diane’s lips, “Sshhh Sugar, I understand. He is very good isn’t he. I almost took it for granted” She was talking to both of them, making her position clear, “I won’t ever make that mistake again. But honestly he may be too much for one woman. I may be willing to share Sugar, share...but no one is taking my man away.” Darrin felt wonderful, she didn’t want to lose him, any more than he wanted to lose her. But sharing, hmmm.

Samantha returned her fingers to Diane’s pussy and started to play with her clit. She pulled Darrin’s rigid cock, up to her ass and smeared his precum across her ass cheek. She turned her head toward her husband, again she knew what he liked. “It is lubed, and it is ready, my ass wants you”. Darrin was engulfed in passion, he put one hand on each side of her panties and ripped them off her body. Sam loved that, she had plenty more. His cock found her tight rose, she had fully lubed herself, and he entered. One small gasp, and his wife’s free hand reached up and behind his neck. Darrin began to pump in and out, Diane was a spectator watching her lover of an hour ago now fucking his wife’s ass. Samantha pulled Diane in and kissed her. Then holding the back of Diane’s head she pushed her head down toward her breasts, she hoped Diane’s tour down her body was just beginning...
 
i present my lubricated anus to my Husband. i want to prove to him that i am not only NOT angry at him taking me up on my Hall Pass...but that i am sorry that i have been neglectful. i offer my hole that i rarely offer...the one that hurts the most...that most shows submission. i reach behind and rub his cock against my browneye. i look back at him, over my shoulder. "i love you Darrin...please enjoy me...i am sorry i have not been as attentive as i should have been."

Then i look at Dianne and smile at her as i feel Darrin starting to take control. "You are a beautiful girl, Dianne...my Husband has excellent taste." i try to affect a warm smile as i feel Darrin's cock exploring between my cheeks. i caress her cheek and then run my fingers through her hair. "If you want...we can take care of your Husband...he is passed out right now. If you like i can arrange you to find him in bed with another woman. Either to blackmail him...or divorce him."

i grunt as i feel my Husband end my conversation as he thrusts his amazing cock into me to reclaim my body...
 
Diane was overwhelmed with the scene.

"I don't care about ... anything" she said moving up and kissing Samantha's cheek and ear. "I want to be with you and Darrin. I want to help you feel as good as he made me feel" she says forgetting this was his wife and she had fucked her husband, possibly better than she ever could. She kissed Sam and then watched Darin behind her. Diane felt him push into his wife. She was incredibly turned on. "Beautiful" Diane sighed "How can I help?" she breathed as her own hand brushed her stiff nipple as she watched Sam now straining with the pressure and sensation of Darrin.

"I feel I owe you" Diane said to Sam who could not speak as her face strained. Diane moved under Sam and almost 69'ing her new friend she held her wet soft tongue up so when Darrin pushed into Sam, Diane's tongue pressed her clit. This soon transitioned to Diane kissing and gently sucking Sam's now hard clit. Diane's legs were wide under Sam as she rocked her hips subconsciously with Darrin.

"That;s it baby fuck her, give her a big load of your sweet cum" Diane purred under Sam. She moved back letting Darrin's balls feel her hot wet mouth as he rocked forward, then a "pop" as he pulled back,

Diane wanted to give these two the hottest night of their lives. It already was the hottest night of her own.
 
This was incredible...the woman i had just watched my Husband fuck with such passion was both staking a claim and showing gratitude. i tried to wrap my head around what was happening. i was about to say something; Darrin was my Man. i feel the need to establish the supremacy of my claim. Then she is at my clit. Her amazing tongue at my clit, licking and suckling. i am moaning in pleasure as she licks my clit as my Husband pounds my ass.

i lean over and start to lick, lapping at her pussy, tasting my Husband's cum...feeling my ass filled and stretched by his cock pounding into my ass. i inhale her scent, nourish myself with her honey. She has an amazing cunt; it smells and tastes so good...i slide one then two fingers inside her. Soon, thanks to Dianne's tongue, i am cumming...
 
Last edited:
”That’s it baby fuck her, give her a big load of your sweet cum” I feel the warm mouth of my adulteress, just having left the sweet clit of my wife, lapping, sucking on the boys as I thrust into Sam, popping as I pull out, only to drive back in. What an amazing combination of sensations. My wife’s ass is perfect, just a little round, still firm, and so tight. We don’t do anal often anymore, but she had offered on purpose, she had once promised me, ”all holes my love, any time, they are yours” was she back? And possibly better than ever. Had my session with Diane make her realize what she might lose, remind her of what we had once had, or was our sexy guest just the right kindling to reignite her libido.

And, FUCK, Diane was incredible, my cock was 21 again, maybe Samantha’s cunt was too. Diane had maybe needed this even more than them, people as sex driven as her, who appreciated the young Ferrari, and give everyone a tour de force. Her mouth felt amazing, but this was Sam’s turn, Diane, service Samantha, her amazing pussy, delicious clit, I want my wife to cum, be pleasured, feel how amazing you are”. I don’t know if it was my words, My wife was so aroused I doubt she heard them, but at that Moment Samantha dipped down an completed the sixty nine.

I thought about my gorgeous wife, I had seen the political reps talking to her, she could be amazing, finally a politician who got things done. If she was back, she had his full support. Darrin had considered not being part of Fund IV, just sit on Boards, harvest his investments, and enjoy life. He could be a big Asset in helping Sam win office, and get deals accomplished once in place. He was not worried, he was the Alpha in their relationship, but he wanted and respected his smart, successful wife.

His mind got back on the task at hand, the visual spectacle was incredible. Diane may be the sexiest woman for miles around, but Sam was regal and FINE. Women 10 years younger would kill to look like her, and her husband still found her absolutely beautiful. Together, amazing, Absolutely fucking gorgeous and sexual dynamos. Sam was attacking Diane’s cunt, at first Darrin almost exploded watching his wife lap his cum from his new lover’s cunt, then continue lapping her honey, eating like her last meal. Sawing two fingers in and out and attacking her swollen clit. Diane in turn had Samantha at the edge, he saw her gorgeous ass tremble, then her ass squeezed and milked Darrin’s cock for all it had as she climaxed to Diane’s expert tongue. Her milking drove me to my limits and for the third time in the last two hours my cock fired rope after rope deep into my wife’s hot ass. Diane had to be close too, she was grinding into Sam, and despite just orgasming herself, Samantha never broke rhythm on Diane’s pussy.

I knew my wife liked it a little rough, I slapped her ass hard, bright red mark, she screamed, ”FUCK YES” and immediately returned her tongue to Diane. Drained, I began to pull out, I could only imagine Diane’s visual of the juices released by Samanta’s Orgasm, and my cum soaked cock dripping down remnants of our pleasure on Diane’s gorgeous face, however I was certain none of that mattered as her thighs locked Samantha’s face in place. “”Fuck this has been great, I can speak for Sam and I, you are welcome in our bed anytime...”
 
Diane was insane. She was so close and wanted more. She had made Sam cum and Darrin came and he was pulling away. Diane reached for him and as she grabbed his cock and stretch her mouth for him her thighs locked on Sam's head holding her tongue on ehr clit and fingers in her well worked folds.

"Please more" Diane moaned. It would have been embarrassing if it had not been so fucking hot!

Diane's lips grazed Darin and she latched on with her suction wanting to taste them She wanted to be one with them. She wanted to have them both not in a possessive way but as a pure erotic desire,

Diane had Darrin's head and the taste of him and Sam as Sam pressed of her buttons and Diane jerked arching her back and freezing as every fiber of her being exploded. Sam worked her as only a woman could and Darrin's cock fell from her open mouth as she was unable to produce a sound as she tried screaming. She had never felt anything this intense. She was starting to see stars as she finally managed to inhale Her legs feel apart and she gasped for air to saturate her spent muscles. She kissed Sam's thigh and sweet flesh as the rush subsided but the warm fuzzies of post orgasm filled her.

"Oh my" she sighed as Sam rolled to her side off Diane.
 
Darrin was spent, and hab been away far too long. He knew someone had to get back to the party, and him separating himself from the women gave the best look. He hated to go, would he ever have this again, he certainly hoped so.

”Ladies, This has been amazing, I hope we can do this again...often! Someone needs to get back to the party and it best be me. Enjoy yourselves a bit longer and Diane, I will check on Sam”.

With that he kissed them both goodbye, deep passionate kisses. On each of theiir tongues he could taste all of them. Their sex swirling in their mouths. ”Mmmmmm, this has been quite the party!”

Sam was still asleep in the downstairs guest room. Darrin walked back out on the patio, and saw the face he was looking for. ”So, I understand, you are recruiting my wife. I don’t blame you...”
 
Diane was suddenly alone with Samantha Tate, one of the most powerful women in town. Diane felt small and vulnerable. It was like when she woke up with the football team captain when she was a freshman. He had been good to her too but still..

She looked at Sam and smiled meekly fearing now with Darrin gone her rage would rise up. Diane's eyes went down submissively as she stroked Samantha's thigh tenderly, very much like a cat might do for her owner.
 
i look down at the beautiful girl laying submissively at my side. i could tell she was expecting my rage, a righteous jealous answer. But the truth was; i had put her in this situation. i had given my Husband a hall pass because i had failed to keep my Husband satisfied. i had failed to be a pleasing wife. i swore to do better. Not just do batter with him; possibly save this precious girl from her husband. A person who was half the man that my Husband was.

i reach down and stroke her pretty head. "You know, you would look absolutely adorable with a pair of kitty ears. Maybe a fluffy tail. Add some kitty-cat gloves and you would be an absolutely adorable little pet. i think i'd call you tinkerbell. Would you like that, lil' cat?" i ask as i pet your hair.
 
Diane's heart swelled as Sam spoke kindly and stroked her hair. The idea of playing games with her and her husband sent a thrill of eroticism through her.

"I would do anything for you" Diane whispered and leaned over and softly kissed her thigh. She ran her soft cheek along her thigh and then softly purred "meow." She gracefully pushed herself up to her hands and knees and then sat with her hands on the bed and her legs tucked under her. She looked at Samantha, like a cat, aware of her but also patiently accepting whatever came.
 
Darrin completed his discussion with the political contingent soliciting Sam. He wondered if she really wanted that, if so, he would be behind her. But he had enjoyed this afternoon, and while he wanted his wife back, and looked forward to bedding her this very night, Diane was a new and exciting actor to their play. It would be fun to have a little playmate at their convenient disposal. He assumed that was what his wife was considering and was curious how things were progressing there.

He also quickly realized there was blood in the water and he was the bucket of chum this group of sharks was after. The rumors about Sam potentially moving to the state capital, and his overt flirting and dancing with Diane had not gone unnoticed. They had looked at each other, is Darrin possibly available, or perhaps with the right motivation, could be convinced of a local alternative? They had dismissed Diane, yes she was young and sexy, but she still had small children, and was just a very sexy trinket, not a jewel as each of them considered themselves. Each of them, the refurbished divorcees of the neighborhood, now they were women of experience, no strings, and more than ready to service the man who could restore their position in the community and the lifestyle they so enjoyed.

There is no greater motivation for a woman who has raised kids, started to notice the occasional gray hair , put on a few pounds, and notices her tits sagging a bit than to have their husband leave them for some young cookie. Based on a very nice settlement, they are off doing pilates, spinning, working with a personal trainer, coloring their hair, and having new tits installed by Mattel. Their husbands would likely have never cheated on this new and improved model, but hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. And they have the life knowledge to know what a man wants and are willing to be ruthless in their pursuit.

So the variety pack worked their way toward Darrin. Sabrina was a stunning brunette, or at least she was now. Dark hair, dark brown eyes, 35D- 25-34, she had lost 15 pounds since her divorce and gained about 12 oz of silicon. Born in Greece, which she often reminded Darrin of with a wink, she was on the market but only serious purchasers need inquire. Lizzy was a frosted blond, more petite at 5 foot 2, she was built like a brick shit house. A big ten cheerleader in her younger days with 36 DD tits, and a tight 23-35 waist and hips, she had started competing in body building shows and came over to ask Bill what he thought of her abs. Divorced only 6 months ago, the transformation was amazing. 5 inches off the waistline and a six pack. She liked to flirt with potential targets about her pole at home and how she had learned to pick up quarters. Last there was Erin O'Brien, a fine red haired Irish lass. She had vowed to marry a ginger to keep her blood line clear, but her children were behind her, and now she wanted a meal ticket. Strikingly pretty with emerald green eyes, she was the most natural, with B cup breasts and the body of a runner. She was the domestic, a great cook, she used a sense of submissiveness to attract the men she hoped to have dominate her.

Darrin saw them coming and realized he had created too much exposure. Sabrina got their first, and the other two went into a circling pattern as they waited their at bat with the potentially available target. Sabrina came up and rubbed Darrin's chest in a manner suggesting she was comforting him. "Sugar, when do I get my dance. It appears your other two partners have disappeared, and a man such as you should not be left alone." Darrin was a good host, and took her to the floor. Sabrina made sure there was plenty of body to body contact, although Darrin tried his best to keep separation. At the end, he thanked her, but she was not done. "I just heard that Samantha may be spending a good deal of time away. As one of her oldest friends, I want you to know I won't let her down. I will be glad to drop by a couple of times a week and give you a good home cooked meal. I know you are a busy man, and I just wouldn't be a good friend to Samantha if I didn't try to take care of your needs while she is gone."

Darrin thought quickly and responded, "Oh Sabrina you are so thoughtful, I will be sure to let Samantha know how generous you are being and what a good friend you are." Off she went in a little huff. As soon as his wife got out here, they needed to dance, perhaps even see them kiss, otherwise, he was going to be approached by every shark left in the ocean. Each of whom liked what his house, his money, and maybe even he represented. Before he could even get a drink, he felt Lizzy grab his arm...
 
Last edited:
i softly pet a few strands of errant hair from the girl's face, before leaning down and kissing her. It is a tender, loving kiss and as her lips part my tongue slides in. i explore her body. This is an interesting sensation; being in control sexually. It feels right with dianne where it would have felt wrong with Darrin. So wrong. i pinch her nipple, giving it a little twist. i must admit to enjoying feeling her squirm because of me...

Then i break the kiss. "Now tinkerbell, i have a party i need to get back to running." i look at her eyes, is that disappointment i see? Or am i just projecting my own desire to remain here onto the girl? "Now there are several showers you can use to freshen up. Think about it and let me know if you want to set up your Sam. i have a girl who has a crush on your Husband...and i could easily dispatch her to where he passed out to sleep with him. Setting up your divorce if you'd rather come be our plaything from time to time...and maybe our pet if we decide to keep you. Just let me know."

i get up and get back in my party clothes. i do not shower, i know i will come back with the subtle scent of a woman just taken. Along with the radiant glow. i do not take much care with fixing my hair. i want people to know my Husband just fucked my brains out. It is a clear message to some uppity bitches that have designs on my Man...
 
Diane was in a little bit of shock as her body felt amazing having been fucked fantastically then turned even hotter with Sam. Now she was offered the world or just a part to play in it. Sam was a jerk but should she really divorce him. what about the boys? No, she would stay with her Sam for now at least.

She wandered and found a bathroom and could not resist a shower. Her body felt amazing under the warm water as her hands washed the cum and sweat of her partners off her. She replayed the nights activities. the thought of Darrin cumming so hard so deep nearly got her rubbing herself. Then Sam so delicious and beautiful and accepting. The thought of being her kitten was obscenely hot to Diane. She would love to feel furry ears and paws and a tail against her naked skin and to have Sam and Darrin pet her as she lay on their laps. Meow!

She dried off and dressed and tried not to look too fresh or too "just been fucked" but her glow was unmistakable. She found a piece of paper and a pen and left a note on the circular bed.

"Dear Masters,
I am sorry I had to go but I do hope you will invite me back real soon. I had a wonderful time and look forward to our next engagement. You know where I am and look forward to your call.
At your service,
D."

She left it on the bed and inhaled the smell of their sex which still filled the room. "I will be back" she sighed as she ran her hands up and down her body in the most erotic way possible without stripping.

"There you are!" she said exasperated as she slammed the bedroom door where Sam was laying. She had opened his pants and pulled out his cock and wiped lipstick on it. "What the fuck?" she hissed as he came around.

"Wut?" he moaned as consciousness slowly returned to him.

"What was sucking your cock?" Diane asked angrily.

"huh?" Sam said then looked down at his small soft penis and his open pants both stained with lipstick. "Nobody! I swear" he stammered zipping himself up.

"I can't believe you! Who as it Sam? One of those divorcee sluts?" Diane said playing the outraged wife to a T.

"You have to believe me, I was drunk..." he started to play the night as remembered being a jerk to Diane and then Sam Tate took him, "oh shit" he said without thinking.

"Honey you got to believe me, I was drunk and passed out. I did not do anything" he said pleading like any man would with a woman like Diane. Diane just stared at him.

"Who was it?" she said sternly.

Sam looked down then up and said "Samantha Tate"

Diane tried, she really did, she tried not to laugh but couldn't, as she burst out laughing "yeah right."

Sam's sadness turned to anger as his wife was laughing at him, at the thought that he could be attractive to a woman like Samantha Tate.

"OK I get it" Diane said still smiling, "you will tell me when you want to, but don't lie Sam. Samantha Tate is way more woman than you can handle." It was a little awkward for Diane to say but she knew it was true, because it was she who Samantha Tate would be happy to smear her lipstick on. "Let's go" she said motioning for Sam to get up and follow her like an obedient little boy. He did and they went home unseen.
 
Back
Top