Diamond's

I hope you enjoyed your finale gorgeous one. Just thought I'd stop in and give a warm (Most definitely hard) Good morning to my favorite little Diamond.

You also asked me just exactly what your trophy, your reward for being such a tease looks like?

77397b3a1c2d732248788ece36a37f90.jpg

I imagine something like that. After all....I can only take so much before I come up behind you, growl in your ear, and just take what I want, wiether you intend to give it or not. :devil:

Hmmm.. so I've been solicited.. to record another audio.. something specific and naughty.. I'm debating it.. what's the general consensus on this one..

to record or not to record?!

More Italian, please, complete with translations.

Specifically:
"You can tug my hair much harder"
"Where would you like to come?"
"Do you like how this feels?"

Even if I ask for permission? :p

HELL NO! Permission DENIED

I hope you enjoyed your finale gorgeous one. Just thought I'd stop in and give a warm (Most definitely hard) Good morning to my favorite little Diamond.

You also asked me just exactly what your trophy, your reward for being such a tease looks like?

77397b3a1c2d732248788ece36a37f90.jpg

I imagine something like that. After all....I can only take so much before I come up behind you, growl in your ear, and just take what I want, wiether you intend to give it or not. :devil:

The finale was odd but I enjoyed it.. another 9 months till next season *sigh* Mmm warm and hard hugs are always welcome :devil: hehehe I LOVE that kind of trophy :cattail: growling and taking are most definitely welcomed ;)

More Italian, please, complete with translations.

Specifically:
"You can tug my hair much harder"
"Where would you like to come?"
"Do you like how this feels?"

hehe.. I'll take that into consideration.. the italian is always fun.. hmm I'll look into translating these.. :rolleyes:

hiya troublemaker!

I think we know who the troublemaker is.....and it's certainly not me. :rolleyes:

Although something tells me, if this is what you get from Behaviormod if your a troublemaker

2_girl_classroom_punishment_discipline_with_a_strap_and_wooden_paddles_fully_naked_cornertime_8.jpg

You'll be wanting to make a lot of trouble for me :D

I think we know who the troublemaker is.....and it's certainly not me. :rolleyes:

Although something tells me, if this is what you get from Behaviormod if your a troublemaker

2_girl_classroom_punishment_discipline_with_a_strap_and_wooden_paddles_fully_naked_cornertime_8.jpg

You'll be wanting to make a lot of trouble for me :D

hehehehe loves it! I might be a troublemaker but at least i'm good at it ;) :devil:

Did she make a bound soundclip? Maybe I really DO need to put her in the corner with a freshly reddened ass hehe.

No plan B?

well I was in the process of trying to download it from where I recorded it when the server crashed.. because plan B was to host the clip on my tumblr.. (>.<) ... so we'll have to wait for the serve to come back up

well I was in the process of trying to download it from where I recorded it when the server crashed.. because plan B was to host the clip on my tumblr.. (>.<) ... so we'll have to wait for the serve to come back up

You could entertain me meanwhile :D

Back