Obama's diplomatic triumph in Syria

Still no reasons.......just lots of hot air....

Can't say I'm shocked.

It's your choice what to believe in. I'm not going to gather links and proof and stuff like that because I'm not that interested to make a point. So what I write - take it or leave it.
A sane person, however, doubts everything. Especially if he sees two different points of view.

So lies, hot air - whatever. I am merely telling the truth I know. You can think I'm some brainwashed misinformed Russian. Or maybe that I'm deliberately making false statements - I'm not gonna stop you.

I wrote it because lies and slander pisses me off.

I'm sorry, but that is like trying to divorce the NAZIs from the German people.

Logic will serve us well here. When the Soviets occupied the European countries during the war and then reneged on their agreement to leave them, who did the administering? The occupied natives, or the Russians sent in to rule them, and not unlike the Romans, did they not bring families and carpet-baggers, etc., etc., etc...,?

Finally, no one just "takes" territory. One way or another, they always offer some "justification." In the case of Poland, it was an attack on a radio station...

;) ;)

Of course, the Soviet Russians jumped in because, you know, allies...
So what's your point exactly?
I already said it - Poladn - yes. Berlin - Yes. Soviets did wrong to many countries.

How is it applicable to Ossetia or Crimea now? How does it touch Ukraine? Last I checked, Ukraine was not only sovereign, but srictly anti-Russian aswell. It's not like we took something and justified it by something else.
Or maybe 90+% vote on Crimea Referendum was not enough to show that Crimeans wanted into Russia? Or maybe even no one should have listened to them even if they DID want it? Some democracy that is.

I don't know what you all are so worried about, after all Obama pointed out that we have the "community of nations" that will straighten this whole middle east situation out in time.:roll eyes:

His delusion would be comical if it wasn't so dangerous.

You 'mericans have been so indoctrinated, starting in school…
So you fail to realise, sometimes, how strange your views re the the outside world are, at times .
We need opinions from more overseas members, for an effective debate. Glad one person stepped in, for now.

It's your choice what to believe in. I'm not going to gather links and proof and stuff like that because I'm not that interested to make a point. So what I write - take it or leave it.
A sane person, however, doubts everything. Especially if he sees two different points of view.

So lies, hot air - whatever. I am merely telling the truth I know. You can think I'm some brainwashed misinformed Russian. Or maybe that I'm deliberately making false statements - I'm not gonna stop you.

I wrote it because lies and slander pisses me off.

Off topic dumbass.....

Pages back I asked all the "USSR is showing us up!! Obama failed, WE LOST THE MIDDLE EAST! WE should have been at WAAAAAAAR for EVER!!!" crew why we should be there.....

What exactly did we fail/lose?

None of them can say.......but man are the fucking PISSED about it and it's ALL Obamas fault, the world was perfect until he took office!!! Just ask 4est/miles/Ish....:rolleyes:

I don't know what you all are so worried about, after all Obama pointed out that we have the "community of nations" that will straighten this whole middle east situation out in time.:roll eyes:

His delusion would be comical if it wasn't so dangerous.

So basically he said "You guys want something done? Better put the big boy britches on and go handle it yourselves you whiny fucks." and that's a bad thing?

I mean other than the loss of funding to defense contractors...what exactly about it do you find so dangerous?:confused:

So you fail to realise, sometimes, how strange your views re the the outside world are, at times .
We need opinions from more overseas members, for an effective debate. Glad one person stepped in, for now.

You don't think you're equally indoctrinated?? Views just as bizarre?

What debate?

America is everyone's favorite country to hate...so fuck yall.....you deal with that shit and I hope ISIS brings it to your fucking doorstep fucks Europe up the asshole just like they are doing in the middle east. GO ISIS!!! EVERYONE LOVES YOU BECAUSE AMERICA IS SO FUCKING EVIL!!

Last edited:
Hei, dumbass! Wouldn't you be more at risk than any of us are, geo speaking, given your bloodline?

Whut? LOL no......I live in BFE California. Super low odds ISIS will invade anytime soon.

SE Europe however.....

Two long of a discussion. Foreign policy, Wall Street, etc.

LOL so really you're just blaming us for your bad decisions. Got it. ;)

So basically he said "You guys want something done? Better put the big boy britches on and go handle it yourselves you whiny fucks." and that's a bad thing?

I mean other than the loss of funding to defense contractors...what exactly about it do you find so dangerous?:confused:!

Because, thats not what he said and thats not what he believes. He seems to be honestly convinced that the +/- 60 "Community of Nations" will eventually take care of the problems in the middle east. Hard for me to believe that even you don't see the situation that is playing out as dangerous after making this grammatically incorrect 12 year old statement.

"America is everyone's favorite country to hate...so fuck yall.....you deal with that shit and I hope ISIS brings it to your fucking doorstep fucks Europe up the asshole just like they are doing in the middle east. GO ISIS!!! EVERYONE LOVES YOU BECAUSE AMERICA IS SO FUCKING EVIL!!"

Because, thats not what he said and thats not what he believes. He seems to be honestly convinced that the +/- 60 "Community of Nations" will eventually take care of the problems in the middle east. Hard for me to believe that even you don't see the situation that is playing out as dangerous after making this grammatically incorrect 12 year old statement.

"America is everyone's favorite country to hate...so fuck yall.....you deal with that shit and I hope ISIS brings it to your fucking doorstep fucks Europe up the asshole just like they are doing in the middle east. GO ISIS!!! EVERYONE LOVES YOU BECAUSE AMERICA IS SO FUCKING EVIL!!"

He'll see the light when the Islamonazis confiscate his weed.

Because, thats not what he said and thats not what he believes. He seems to be honestly convinced that the +/- 60 "Community of Nations" will eventually take care of the problems in the middle east.

I think he's so tired of taking shit about he's all "Fuck it, you assholes deal with it."

Hard for me to believe that even you don't see the situation that is playing out as dangerous after making this grammatically incorrect 12 year old statement.

As soon as ISIS has Naval/ air forces.....then you might have something to worry about.

Till then however all they can do is random acts of terrorism which we absolutely do not need a military occupation across the middle east to prevent or deal with.

So I ask what exactly is so dangerous about letting all the critics deal with that shit storm? It's in their back yard not ours.....

Point out our dog in this hunt....because none of the other "Yea war forever in the middle east!" types can seem to do anything but infer, hint at, suggest and otherwise dance around 'because reasons' because they are too chicken shit to just openly admit they need a gubbmint contract.

Last edited:
I think he's so tired of taking shit about he's all "Fuck it, you assholes deal with it."

This statement suggests that you have no clue of our present flawed feign policy.

As soon as ISIS has Naval/ air forces.....then you might have something to worry about.

Till then however all they can do is random acts of terrorism which we absolutely do not need a military occupation across the middle east to prevent or deal with.

So I ask what exactly is so dangerous about letting all the critics deal with that shit storm? It's in their back yard not ours.....

Point out our dog in this hunt....because none of the other "Yea war forever in the middle east!" types can seem to do anything but infer, hint at, suggest and otherwise dance around 'because reasons' because they are too chicken shit to just openly admit they need a gubbmint contract.

This confirms you are a moron and not worth engaging in debate.

You underestimate what a few millions of armed men with tanks and rockets can do. Even without air or naval forces. To start with - they can take airports and docks that HAVE military aircraft.

How did we fuck up the EU?
Let's see now
1) US started the whole Alcaida and Taliban thing. These are organisations that grew from US funding. Yes, USA gave money and weapons to TERRORISTS so that they overthrow unwanted regimes.
2) USA destabilized the situation in Eastern countries. First Iraq. Then you supported a bunch of revolutions and agressive military overthrows in Tunis, Egypt and so on. You were consistently fucking up strong governments there. You one-sidedly started bombing Syria "to support democratic opposition" that brought up an escalation of conflict.
3) ISIS basically grew up from annoyance at western way of doing things. It is radical Muslim's way of protecting their customs and way of living. And the only western force that is actively doing stuff in Muslim world is... USA. Before USA started harrasing them, before you started teaching them the better democratic ways BY FORCE - they were keeping to their own, dressing their women in hyjabas and praying.

So yea, how THE FUCK is USA not responsible?

Buy you know? Just fuck it. Keep sitting on your high horse. America is the best. America protects world's order. America is a benefactor for everyone. Just keep thinking that. I don't want a debate with something who just calls everyone morons and everything they say - bullshit. Without giving any real argument.
Time will tell.

Last edited:

If being "oversea" was any sort of qualification for having a valid point of view, we should all listen to you. You've been kicked out of countries all over the globe.

Your being on the other side of the globe from where you started didn't suddenly give you the ability to put together a cogent thought.

If being "oversea" was any sort of qualification for having a valid point of view, we should all listen to you. You've been kicked out of countries all over the globe.

Your being on the other side of the globe from where you started didn't suddenly give you the ability to put together a cogent thought.

Hey, I'm not saying you're a nation of dumbasses, far from it.(I'm a bit of a fan, why the heck would I troll Lit, if I wasn't?)
And you guys are the best in certain areas, like social sciences, commerce, medicine, or more hands-on subjects taught in school etc. But you have to admit, the same goes for most European countries - their education kinda excells in the more abstract subjects and math.
- I was referring to those who think they know our history, more than we do.

And don't give me as an example - I always sucked at history, because I was too lazy to pay attention to it. Whereas others: they're good at it.

Russian Aircraft in Syria Carry Out 88 Sorties in 24 Hours

http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20151013/1028456707/russia-airstrikes-syria.html

"The targets included ISIL command posts, weapon storage facilities, and sites where the group manufactured explosives, a Russian Defense Ministry spokesman said Tuesday."

""According to radio intercepts in the Hama and Homs provinces, the militants experience an acute shortage of ammunition for small arms and grenade launchers. Some field commanders have stated demands to their leadership that if they do not receive arms in the near future, they will withdraw their groups from the combat zone," ministry spokesman Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov told reporters."

Things are looking up, it appears. The Russkies are serious.

What is it about old mop-water and mildewed dishrags that give off such an unpleasant odor?

More interesting news

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/10/1...n-israel-ten-times-larger-than-world-average/

"MAJOR DEVELOPMENT — Discovery of Oil in ISRAEL Ten Times Larger than World Average"

"Discovery of oil in ISRAEL means the Jewish state could soon produce ‘significant quantities’ of ‘black gold’… and potentially change the face of the Middle East"

"Vast oil reserves have been discovered in Israel that could transform the country into world energy power and change the face of the Middle East for years to come.

Afek Oil and Gas, an Israeli subsidiary of the U.S. company Genie Energy, said the breakthrough came in the Golan Heights, near the border with Syria.

Yuval Bartov, the firm’s chief geologist, said there was ‘enormous excitement’ about the immense wealth it could bring to the Jewish state."

Another little complication in the area.

Putin bitch slaps the colored fool

Putin Slams Obama on Syria: US Has ‘Mush for Brains’

President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday slammed Washington for refusing to share intelligence with Russia on Syria, and accusing it of muddled thinking.

“I believe some of our partners simply have mush for brains,” Putin said, expressing some of his strongest criticism yet of Washington’s handling of the Syrian crisis.

Late last month Moscow launched a bombing campaign in Syria, saying it needed to target Islamic State jihadists before they cross into Russia, which has a large Muslim population.

But Washington and its allies slammed Russia’s intervention in the conflict, saying Moscow was also targeting Western-backed moderate rebels and sought to prop up the regime of Bashar al-Assad.

“Now, we often hear that our pilots are striking the wrong targets, not IS,” Putin said at an investment forum in Moscow explaining that Russia had asked Washington to provide a list of targets.

But Washington declined.

“‘No, we are not ready for this’ was the answer,” Putin quoted them as saying.

“Then we thought again and asked another question: then tell us where we should not strike. No answer too,” he said, adding: “That is not a joke. I did not make this up.”

“How is it possible to work together?” he asked.

image: http://conservativeread.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/putin2_small2.jpg

Putin2

“I think some of our partners simply have mush for brains, they do not have a clear understanding of what really happens in the country and what goals they are seeking to achieve.”

Russia notified the U.S. and the European Union in advance “out of respect” that it intended to begin airstrikes against Islamic State and other militants in Syria, Putin said at an annual conference organized by VTB Capital in Moscow on Tuesday. This showed Russia’s ready to cooperate on Syria, while nobody ever warned the authorities in Moscow about their operations, he said.

Read more at http://conservativeread.com/putin-slams-obama-on-syria-us-has-mush-for-brains/#eZzxQd8vS03ZDRzM.99

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/10/1...n-israel-ten-times-larger-than-world-average/

"MAJOR DEVELOPMENT — Discovery of Oil in ISRAEL Ten Times Larger than World Average"

"Discovery of oil in ISRAEL means the Jewish state could soon produce ‘significant quantities’ of ‘black gold’… and potentially change the face of the Middle East"

"Vast oil reserves have been discovered in Israel that could transform the country into world energy power and change the face of the Middle East for years to come.

Afek Oil and Gas, an Israeli subsidiary of the U.S. company Genie Energy, said the breakthrough came in the Golan Heights, near the border with Syria.

Yuval Bartov, the firm’s chief geologist, said there was ‘enormous excitement’ about the immense wealth it could bring to the Jewish state."

Another little complication in the area.

Wow breakthrough news indeed!!
Among other issues that I would be curious about (how would that, in all likelyhood, change History, as we know it)
- I am unclear about one thing, tho: How would the recent alarm bells (re climate change Exon Mobile etc.) and the sustainable energy, affect all that?

Lmao, BB,
Toubab gave us this visionary groundbreaking news, and you're still fixated on the pissing contest between Putin and Obama!:rolleyes:

Wow breakthrough news indeed!!
Among other issues that I would be curious about (how would that, in all likelyhood, change History, as we know it)
- I am unclear about one thing, tho: How would the recent alarm bells (re climate change Exon Mobile etc.) and the sustainable energy, affect all that?
You are unclear about only one thing?

Go see Phrodeau in his "Climate Continues to Change" thread. He knows everything there is to know about weather and fish.

Back