The Semi-Consolidated Leakage Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Just 6'-6".

Got hit in the ass while out driving tonight. What a crock.

The truck looks fine, basically, but my back really does hurt. Seems a bit worse than normal.

I'm waiting to see if I can get out of bed tomorrow.

How's the neck? I was rear-ended sitting at a red light a couple of years ago. I just can't figure out how anyone, even with the attention span of a three-year old, does that shit. Nearly $13K in damages. WTF!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!

I was the front one of three. The cop said I was clearly not at fault, just stopped at the light. It was a kid in the back. I have seen these kids run up too close to stuff and then do all of their stopping in a short distance. Me, I like lots of room and not converting my rotors and calipers to dust-n-heat. I doubt he allowed enough space, and he may have been texting. Somehow, I got out of this without a summons. Did I mention that the copette was cute???

There is nothing in the rear of a truck to absorb impact, so it all went into my lower back. My sore, chronically aching lower back. I think I'll go get checked out today. The guy in the middle vehicle was holding his neck like he meant it. I'd wager he has a Dollar Collar on this morning.

Otherwise, the play was fine, Mrs. Lincoln.

2579920.jpg

That's the way the Queen drives.

I used to ride with her until I realized that I was going to destroy the floorboard on the passenger side trying to hit the brake (and clutch)...

I was thinking of selling this truck at some point in the next few months, partly because it's a vehicle magnet with a "hit me" sign on it somewhere.

On the other hand, it's creating paydays when that happens, so , , , ,

And the truth is, for the money I haven't put into it, it's the best vehicle I have ever owned. Other than consumables, I have made one "major" repair, and I did it myself using a $50 part, and was able to solve the problem.

Oh, and as far as braking, I got 115000 miles out of the back brakes and the front brakes are still factory original with 122500 miles. I make then last.

7b633d18a144c5e249aefd536e3b9cb8.jpg

Man, you just gotta love that shit.

Not!!!

I'm trapped for the moment in the vortex of multiple insurance companies with one message: "we're not accepting responsibility for paying for your medical stuff yet." You have to fucking be kidding me. The wretched cunts!!!!

There may need to be murders . . . .

GetImage

Keep contacting them and hope for death by 10,000 paper cuts.

;)

The Queen deals with insurance companies for a living. Demand to talk to a supervisor...

Happy Wednesday!!!

That sounds as logical as anything. I just don't want to go somewhere and walk out financially responsible for a big fat bill.

I thought that Paddy was fixing all of this shit. Of course, I knew better, and now it has come home to roost.

tumblr_nvwlkxvhLG1uscpvso1_500.gif
tumblr_nvwlkxvhLG1uscpvso2_500.gif

Take care of your health first, worry about the bill later. If there is lasting damage, you're fucked, so get on top of it.

;)

Remember, I was the one who ignored my health and nearly ended up dead over it.

Mama always said, stupid is as...

I see you had a big heaping bowl of Pushy-Fuck for brekkies this morning.

;)

Thanks for reminding me and for pointing it out. I like to think I'm in pretty excellent shape, but, truth is, this stuff has lingered too long and it's exacerbated now what with all this collision shit.

I did include the back bumper bend as a complaint. It happened last spring from a hit-and-run driver who broke half the plastic off his right front end when pulling out - light lenses, trim and bezels, the whole nine, right there in the skreet for all the world to see . . .and to identify who the fuck did it. He's gone, but a bumper repair check should be in my future . . . to be used at my discretion. The bumper worked fine Monday. Maybe I'll go to Hell for this. Good - all my friends will be there.

008.jpg

I think that this may well be the very best vehicle I have ever owned. I was adding repairs in my head and . . . $50.

I mean, gas, tires, oil, filters, wiper blades, bulbs, batteries - all that shit is consumables. A repair is for fuck-ups.

It's had one, and it cost me $50 and three hours labor.

One hundred twenty-two kay and counting . . . .

Platinum-Blonde-Marie-Claude-Bourbonnais-with-Short-Hair-Wearing-Black-Dress-7.jpg

Keep in mind, I kept the S10 for 278K before trading it in.

Repairs were few and far between and as likely to be inspired by deer strikes as much as anything else...

I think that this may well be the very best vehicle I have ever owned. I was adding repairs in my head and . . . $50.

I mean, gas, tires, oil, filters, wiper blades, bulbs, batteries - all that shit is consumables. A repair is for fuck-ups.

It's had one, and it cost me $50 and three hours labor.

One hundred twenty-two kay and counting . . . .

Platinum-Blonde-Marie-Claude-Bourbonnais-with-Short-Hair-Wearing-Black-Dress-7.jpg

Perky!

Keep in mind, I kept the S10 for 278K before trading it in.

Repairs were few and far between and as likely to be inspired by deer strikes as much as anything else...

I had only 205K on mine before is was cruelly murdered.

But it had a huge repair bill waiting in the wings - no was was it going to pass inspection.

The guy did me a favor really. I made money on that vehicle.

tumblr_n19jh9Y6EU1rcljd6o1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back