New Pansexual Dom/Sub

Hello again...

I am looking forward to taking more photos and posting them. I think I am going to have to restrain myself a bit. I feel like I might be setting myself up for a slippery slope. :eek: I am going to ease into this a little bit. I hope all those that have enjoyed this so far sticks around. :)

Welcome to Lit! Great start I think you are amazing can't wait to see more of your pics. :)

My bank robbers!

A long time ago I gave my girls the names Bonnie and Clyde. Here is a shot of them. ;)

IMAG0192 - Copy (2).jpg

I have been getting asked quite a bit to get on skype. I am on there now (Anna.Falaxis) I will voice chat (no video sorry). I am hiding my face for a reason :p If I get any speaking roles on film, I would rather this stay separate from that.

Oh my what a amazing woman you are! If only I could get to play with you ... :D

Quite lovely my dear... thank you so very much for sharing!

Thank you all!

I wanted to take the time to thank everyone on here that has had very nice (and sometimes very naughty) things to say. I have very much appreciated all of the comments and messages. This has been a unique and interesting experience for me. I have learned a bit about myself, things that I like and do not like. I would still like to share a picture here and there. I may have my friend put them on her thread. I have had fun doing this, but I also have far too much else going on in my life to really keep up with this on a regular basis. I have enjoyed meeting those that I have talked to, and thank you all again. I hope you understand. :heart:

Back