The Treehouse of the Cove

Muscles tense at the added sensation

Love... you
 
My lips curl up at your panted words but I don't let up. I repeat the message so there would be no doubt over and over as my fingers caress and frolic over that hidden spot within you.
 
Other leg tries to give way at all the pleasure as a whimper slips from my lips. One hand gripping the bed post tighter the other resting swirled thorough your hair.
 
My free arm tightens around you to help you regain your balance and support you. My fingers keep pumping in and out curling over that magic spot.

I lift my head up to look up at you.

So how do you like my victory, beautiful.
 
Seems like I am the one that won love.

Taking a deep breath I look down into your eyes.
 
That's my kind of victory.

I laugh.

Ready for round two?
 
I smile cockily up at you.

I'm always ready, beautiful.
 
Well then what ya got in mind darlin?

Smiles hand still resting in your hair.
 
A slight change of venue.

I rise and lift you up in my arms and lay you gently on the bed.

I wasn't about to let you fall and hurt yourself.

I place a kiss on the tip of your nose...the first of many on my way back down your body.
 
Mmm I always love the way your mind works
 
I kiss a line down the center of your body from your chin down to the center of your chest. I place a lingering series of kisses over your beating heart there.

It just seemed like the thing to do really. No genius involved.
 
Soft sigh of sheer bliss feeling your kisses over my heart.
 
I smile at your sigh while detouring over the slopes of your breasts to kiss and tease your nipples.

My hand reaches down between your legs and a finger begins mimicking the motions of my mouth over your clitoris.
 
A sharp inhale at the sensations mixing and mingling. Hands seeking to touch and caress thorough your hair and over your shoulders arms whatever I can reach.
 
My free hand reaches out and takes yours. My fingers twine in yours as my lips close around your nipple and my tongue circles over it, My fingers reenter your pussy and my thumb circles over your clit.
 
Gently squeezing your hand head tilting back as legs move to part a little for you. Hips rippling to press against your hand body arching to to press against your lips as well.
 
Fingers push in and out of you as my kisses move on lower down your stomach to your clitoris.
 
Holding firm to your hand soft gasps as sensations begin to roll more intently thorough me. Hips arch and writhe at the affections. Head moving to watch you and all the pleasure you give.
 
My tongue courts your clitoris again and my fingers caress and cavort over your g-spot once more. I go slow and easy first and then faster and harder as we go on.
 
Gasping sharper as you grow faster head tossing back fingers gripping at your hair.
 
My cheeks hollow as I suckle upon your clit and my tongue plays over it.

I gently add a third finger and work back up to the pace of before.
 
Hips press up against your tongue and fingers gasps replaced by a whimper as all the pleasure begins taking its toll. Hand gripping your hair my other hand squeezing yours as the pleasure grows closer and closer.
 
I take you closer and closer to the edge but once you hang precariously over it I stop and withdraw.

I trail kisses back up your body until I kiss you.

Now its time, beautiful.

I begin pulling my boxers down over my hips.

(OOC: Raincheck until tomorrow?)
 
Rain heck till tomorrow.

Smiling...

Yes...Now
 
Back
Top