What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are 40% over-budget.

Sequestration should cut 40%.

:rolleyes:

cut ALL free phones

STOP arming Islamic terrorists

CUT 100% of benefits for anyone getting em over 5 yrs

ZERO expenditures for ANY illegal aliens

STOP funding the UN

:rolleyes:
 
The problem is the number of low information voters who swoon every time he lies. You could actually see them in the audience biting their nails and wiping away tears as the Amateur moved their feeble minds.:rolleyes:

70,000 bridges fixed with no extra cost to the budget.:cool:
 
1729633126.jpg


Sad way to play out the remainder of one's life, forever resigned to sideline bitching, kvetching, complaining, derping.
 
You're life is even sadder, supporting the destruction of your nation in order to support a foolish sounding incompetent blowhard on the basis of his race.

IF that was the case, then it sure as fuck didn't bother you pressed bitches for doing the same shit for the 43 that came before him for two hundred plus years...so why should it bother me?

Where is this "destruction?" Weren't you derping about the End Of Days four years ago?

Oh wait...you meant the destruction of your hegemony...ahhh, I get it...sorry buddy.

Yeah, it is purty sad for you to live long enough to see other people different from you having chances to live like full human beings and Americans the way you used to instead of being forgettable background wallpaper for your taken-for-granted privileges.

tumblr_md3ukoOYpm1qa6g1m.gif
 
My new company (i.e. me) accepted it's first credit card charge a few minutes ago.

That Square thing, hooked to my iPhone, swipey swipey and the money goes to my account.

Fucking technology is some good shit.
 
My new company (i.e. me) accepted it's first credit card charge a few minutes ago.

That Square thing, hooked to my iPhone, swipey swipey and the money goes to my account.

Fucking technology is some good shit.

Yep. You can (if your bank allows) take a pic of a check and deposit from the phone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top