The Outcasts (open pm first if interested)

"So how much do you know about weres and vamps Trevor?" she asked him nervously.

He thought about his answer for a moment as he studied her face. She was smiling but he could feel a fear there, like his answer would be hurtful or there was something that she wanted to tell him but wasn't sure how.

"To be honest, not much. Most of what I know would be from stories and fairy tales. I have never been around them, as far as I know anyway, so I guess i really don't know anything. I guess I never really thought about it, until now. Is there something I should know?"
 
Gia blushed staying silent for a bit wondering howd she tell him this. She sighed and nodded at him. "Well... There is a certain time a year when a female were is fertile and has the strong nearly irresistible urge to breed and mate . It's called a heat cycle. I have to be locked in the basement for a few days because all of my urges heightened because of my mixed blood and I dont want to hurt anyone."she said

She knew that her wolf was vulnerable and her vamp side took advantage of that. It loved the sex the feeding the hunt she got in the forest if she didnt lock herself down there. It was more mischievous than her wolf and liked to fight whether for protection or just to spar. It was like she had 3 different personalities but the human in her was stronger than both.
 
Trevor cleared his throat as he thought about what to say. The girl that he liked but had only known for a couple of days had just told him that she needed to be locked in the basement for a couple of days due to an irresistable need to mate.

On one hand this was possibly the most erotic thing he had ever heard. He had visions of what it would be like if the two of them were locked down there together for the entire time. He imagined two days of nonstop loos of control, having insane sex in every which way imaginable. His heart started to beat faster and his eyes grew wide as he thought about exploring every inch of her over and over.

On the other hand would she be a savage beast that would tear him apart. Would she tranform into something so far removed from the Gia he liked that she would rip him to shreds as part of a meal rather than focusing her all-consuming passion on him.

"So...you want me to lock you in the basement of your house...for two days...by yourself?"
 
Gia nodded "Yes for four days Trev I hadnt realized I was this close. I promise ill be fine but you or anyone for that matter cant come down there. Ill be in a bit of pain but itll be fine I have food down there and things to keep my blood lust from surfacing as well. I promise I wont hurt any of you but I dont want to risk it because it gets pretty rough for me." I gave a small smile.

My last heat I was so insatiable I had to call a half incubus I once dated amd he could hardly keep up. I was not calling him now that I found my mate and I knew I couldn't risk Trevor unless we were mated. He would have enhanced strength from both were and vamp and possibly some abilities but his human body wouldn't be able to handle her sex drive when she was in heat it had been compared to one of a succubus.

"If you want to know more you can ask Walker as well he is from a large pack"
 
Trevor listened intently as she told him about what it would be like for her. He was frightened, appalled, and turned on at the same time.

"Do you transform or anything? Or do you look like you do now?" he asked trying to learn all he could.

"I'll do whatever you need me to do Gia." he said squeezing her hand. "You can count on me. I think I might wait on asking Walker just yet. This is all still pretty new to me, and I'm not sure I am ready to hear about my girlfriend's mating habits from another guy."

It was out there before he realized what he had said. he had referred to her a his girlfriend without ever really hearing that she was from Gia.
 
Gia nodded "I shift slightly Trevor but im not really in control of my body. My eyes turn into a gold/amber sort of color ,my teeth lengthen, my nails lengthen and I get a litte hairy.I look the same but different."she said explaining more.

" Thanks for doing this for me Trev"

She heard him explain he did know if he was ready to hear his girlfriend's mating habits from another guy.

Gia grinned and blushed slightly looking at him. "Girlfriend?.."She said softly "You want me to be your Girlfriend Trev?
 
it sounded juvenile when she said it back to him, but he did. The more he thought about it and the more in tune he became with her feelings the more he definitely wanted her to be his.

"Yeah...I would like that a lot." He said sheepishly as he now began to blush a bit. "I know that we are different, but when we are together I'm...I feel different. I'm drawn to you and when we kissed...it was like I couldn't tell where I ended and you began. I had never felt so complete in my whole life."

He couldn't believe he was telling her all this. he had never been able to open up to anyone about how he felt before her. It seemed so natural and he couldn't help but think that she would know anyway even without saying it.
 
Gia was shocked. She just told him most things about herself that would send guys flying away but hed agreed to help her, was curious about knowing more and wanted her to be his girlfriend. She saw him blush and tell her how he felt complete when he was with her.

She nodded looking at him "Yes.. of course ill be your girlfriend Trev" she said holding his hand.

She was a bit nervous because he was the first human shed been around this long and if he saw her lose control shed be afraid hed leave. She would never hurt him but shed do anything to protect her new "family" .
 
"Yes.. of course ill be your girlfriend Trev" she said gripping his hand tightly.

Trevor broke into a huge smile. It was if things were finally starting to turn around for him and he couldn't remember a time when he had been happier. He had friends, who had all of these awesome powers. His own abilities seemed to be getting stronger and now he had a hot girlfriend. Two days ago he would have never dreamed that a run in the park could lead to all of this.

He looked around and saw that they were alone, really alone for the first time. Walker and Ias has walked down the beach and there was no one else around.

"Can I kiss you again?" Trevor asked his smile growing even wider.
 
Gia nodded moving in closer "Yes" she said and smiled . She giggled at his grin and realized she had an identical one to match. She was both scared and excited being with him and stilll stunned at the fact the feeling was mutual. She felt some of that want through their bond and smiled knowing he felt it as well.

She glanced around seeing they were alone and Ias and Walker were down the beach talking. It felt like she was in a movie. The sun was setting , they were on the beautiful sandy beach and she got a man who wanted her.
 
Although this wasn't the first time they had kissed, it was by far the most intense one they had shared. It was as if being alone, at the perfect place, with the perfect sunset, had allowed them to fully give themselves to it.

Their lips mashed together and Trevor laced his fingers through her dark hair. As if communicating their thoughts their lips parted and their tongues darted together beginning a passionate dance with one another. Their heads moved slowly from side to side as they touched and explored each other's mouths and tongues and lips. Their breathing became tuned to each other and once again Trevor felt as if this were the most right thing in the world. he wished that it could go on forever.
 
Gia gasped kissing him back with equal passion and gripping his shirt as they moved their heads together. She felt him run his fingers through her hair and they deepened the kiss. She felt good kissing him like this and they're breathing was ragged as they caught their breaths.

She grinned resting her forehead against his "Wow" she whispered and giggled
 
He was breathing heavily as they rested their heads together. Her fingers were still twisted into a fist in his shirt and he loved they way she was holding onto him. It felt primal and out of control, so far from anything that he had ever known before and he liked it.

"Definitely wow." he whispered back to her.

He wanted more, but he wasn't sure how she felt about it. They still barely knew each other and he didn't want to scare her away now that he had finally found her.
 
Gia bit her lips wanting more with him but she figured they should wait until a time not so close to her heat. She had to be careful he was an empath so he could be feeling some of the effects of the heat prematurely.

She looked in his eyes and smiled "Tell me about yourself Trevor I want to know more about you as well" she gripped his hand .
 
Having hung on Ias word he nodded in agreement, having read everything he could get his hands on. Watched every historical documentary on television, the latest interactive media, blue ray, dvd and videotape. ''Woah...you mean you met King Edward and King Arthur?'' As Ias answered his excited question about Dragons, he never imagined they were that huge. Watching his angelic friends expression grow sorrowful, Walker hesitated a long moment and wipes the tear away. His fantasy of wise and helpful Dragons crumbles, thinking he should have known better he shrugs it off.

''I've always felt I was born in the wrong age...never fitting in the modern world it's easy'' He thought back to when he was a child, frightened of any Were outside his close family. With very loving attentive parents nurtured their children, he and his three siblings were encouraging. They all grew up to be Artists, Soldiers, Doctors and Politicians, he was on the contrary a disappoint to everyone.

''I was a Jack of all trades master of none..I'd have an interest in something then move to another. My brothers and sisters were the golden boys and girls, they had goals early on and achieved them all. I didn't have goals I was the dreamer. My brothers teased and made fun of me, calling me the black sheep I was the butt of jokes. My parents focused on teaching me control due to this, they said whatever you become we love you either way.'
 
Last edited:
Ias looked at Walker in pure disbelief. HE was the outcast of his family? Sure, he had a hard time landind a job, but he was quite an amazing person. "If you're the 'black sheep' of your family, your siblings must be quite extraordinary." Ias felt kind of sorry for Walker. But at the same time, she knew how he felt. Ias was half human. Not only did that make her imperfect in the eyes of the others, but it even brought shame to her mother. An angel lusting after a human was completely unheard of.

"I know how you feel, Walker." Ias said looking up at him. "Being rejected is hard... It's nice to know your parents care though, right?" Ias didn't want to sound like she was masking Walkers problems, but it's kind of how it came out. She decided to stay quiet for the next little while.
 
Walker looked down into Ias violet eyes unashamed, he knew in his heart his destiny wasn't set yet. Her look of disbelief was something he hadn't expected, it revealed that she didn't think he was useless. ''Yeah, they are actually and have more money than they know what to do with.'' With a wry grin he listened to her talk a bit more, he felt she understood him and didn't think he was a failure.

''Yeah it's hard, and yeah their love makes it easier.'' Offering his large hand to Ias with a grin, he was ready to go back to the fire. ''I'm hungry again, did you like the hotdog the short time it lasted? His mind wandered a few moments, he wished there was something to be down. ''Is there a magic spell for Angels to eat normally, because I'd like to cook a big dinner for all of us.''
 
Ias took Walkers hand again. "Thanks for your concern, Walker, but no, I can't eat. There's nothing to make it go away. It's there to remind angels that they don't need to eat. But as I am half-human, I do get very hungry. I've learned to ignore it though."

They started walking back to the fire. The trip was much shorter seeming, as Ias and Walker were talking this time.
 
Giving Ias hand a slight squeeze as she replies to his question. ''You're welcome Ias, I'll just have to carve you something out of driftwood. Would you like me to do that for you instead?'' Soon they reached the fire as Walker let her go, as he couldn't sit down without dragging her down into the sand. Walker sat down on a log with a grunt, reaching into the cooler for a beer He pops the top on it and took a thirsty drink, as he picked up the stick to roast two hotdogs. Slowly roasting them till they were just right, mustard is all he'd want put on these two. Taking the hotdogs off of the sticks with the buns, adding mustard on each one to eat slowly. Sipping the cold beer enjoying a night out with friends, a nice sea breeze, the surf, cracking fire, the flickering light and the scent of burning wood. They enjoyed their home and their new friendships.
 
Last edited:
Gia

She lay against Trevor listening to him tell her more about hisself and she explained more about herself and about her lineage.

She saw Walker and Ias headed back towards them and then join them shortly. She beamed with happiness with her new friends and smiled and saw Walker was still hungry and felt herself growing hungry. She knew how bad a weres appetite could get because they had very fast metabolism thats why most weres are fit.

" We should get back in its getting really dark and Im going to whip up dinner with the extra meat we brought back" she said and glanced at the fire. "Weenies arent going to hold us long" she giggled and looked toward the ocean " And much more that mermaids and sirens live out here".
 
Walker popped the last bite of his hotdog into his mouth, turning up his beer he finished it off quickly. He stood with a big stretch and a deep grunt, glancing over Gia's direction with a big grin on his face. ''That sounds like plan to me alright, I'm helping though gotta earn my keep yanno. No, Oscar Meyer sure didn't have us in mind when he started out.

When Gia spoke of other things than merfolk, he looks at Ias with another big grin. ''Hey, we have Ias the wonder Angel, we'd be juuuuust fiiiiine!'' Pouring the water from the cooler on the fire, and scooping sand over the wet remains. Gathering all the things Trev brought down, walker heads up the little path singing ''Oh I wish I was an Oscar Mayer weiner!...join in it's a sing a long people!''
 
Last edited:
''Ias it's the Oscar Mayer Weiner song it's world famous, they even have a Weinermobile it's classic Americana. Don't I sing it really good? I was singing for my favorite Angel friend on earth.''
 
Last edited:
Trevor was enjoying the feel of Gia lying against him. He had wrapped his arms around her and would have been content to sit there all night just getting to know one another better. Yet, Gia had said that there were other creatures that would be joining them with the setting sun and she didn't seem to enthusiastic about seeing them.

Walker had headed back to the house singing a jingle that Trevor had almost completely forgotten about, but found himself humming to as the group walked back to the house. Trevor laced his fingers in Gia's and smiled widely, happy that they were officially an item.

"So how long do we have before you have to be...sequestered?" Trevor asked his curiosity getting the better of him.
 
Gia smiled glad they were headed back and held Trevors hand. He asked her how long she had before she went in heat. She blushed and said "A few days.. maybe till the end of the week" she said looking at him.


"Dont worry ok? Ill be fine" she kissed him. " Just... Please don't let me out ok? Trevor I know you'll be worried but don't open the door and dont come down or my wolf and vampire will want to mate'
 
Back
Top