A Rebirth

I watched your vids again, and it seems your hands look tired. Next time I'll help you by using my teeth to pull out your toy ;) :kiss:

Oh my god! 'Vehicle Wrecked by Man's Hard-on' LMAO

That would be a crazy scene for the EMT's and a hilarious conversation with the cops....
"Yeah...well officer....I was driving, under the speed limit....and my...um...throbbing hard erection contacted the steering wheel....and you can see the rest, sir."

That would be a crazy scene for the EMT's and a hilarious conversation with the cops....
"Yeah...well officer....I was driving, under the speed limit....and my...um...throbbing hard erection contacted the steering wheel....and you can see the rest, sir."

It would go viral! You'd be a superstar! So would your cock ;)

I'm not sure if I'd want my cock to be famous for that reason. Would that mean all the paparazzi would try and follow me into bathrooms?

You know you'd love the attention. Speaking of pictures....when do I, I mean the ladies of Lit get to see more of you? ;)

You know you'd love the attention. Speaking of pictures....when do I, I mean the ladies of Lit get to see more of you? ;)

By the end of the week, I'm taking them tomorrow. I hope you, I mean the ladies of Lit enjoy what I have in store.

Good Evening Gentlemen (and Ladies)! I am so happy yesterday's video went over well ;) It is always nerve wracking posting pictures but posting videos just takes it to an entire new level. Thank you all for the comments/PMs letting me know you enjoyed it.

Tonight I am sharing some pics I took a few weeks ago. It is me getting naked ;) I hope you enjoy this as well.
:kiss:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10
Pic 11

Good Evening Gentlemen (and Ladies)! I am so happy yesterday's video went over well ;) It is always nerve wracking posting pictures but posting videos just takes it to an entire new level. Thank you all for the comments/PMs letting me know you enjoyed it.

Tonight I am sharing some pics I took a few weeks ago. It is me getting naked ;) I hope you enjoy this as well.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10
Pic 11
HisSub-OMG, what a hottie you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10
Pic 11

Nice pics Hissub ;) ... thank you for sharing. Bless you :kiss::):rose:

grape_vine.gif

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10
Pic 11

Every inch of you is just simply stunning! Love your pics and vids and whatever else you post!!!

Very enjoyable indeed! :kiss:

Back