Virginia!!

That's my other neck of the woods! Gotta love 495 and the "improvements"

The 'field of dreams' rule applies to highways: If you build it, more people will drive on it. Fortunately for me, there's lots of things I need that are close enough I can walk.
 
Doing fine for today. A little shocked by how cool it is today but would rather it be a little cold then being 90+ degrees like it was last week.
 
I love living in Virginia. It has such a bundle of differences in temperatures, locations, history and tastes. You can go from mountain to valley to lake to pond to beach, from cave to cliff in one day. City to battlefield, camping to roller coaster. Generally 4 seasons that are somewhat reliable.
 
Phew, spent the weekend in west PA and was sure glad to get back to the gas prices around here.
 
This rain cycle in at least SE Va is killing me...surprise storm last night and this morning
 
Howdy,
It's nice to have friendly neighbors

It is, one thing I've really enjoyed about this area.

Brrr bit chilly for June though? Guess I'll take it over last summer, was a little hot for my tastes but thankfully not as hot as it was out in SE VA, spent a few summers out there and rather glad to be enjoying the mountain weather.
 
It is, one thing I've really enjoyed about this area.

Brrr bit chilly for June though? Guess I'll take it over last summer, was a little hot for my tastes but thankfully not as hot as it was out in SE VA, spent a few summers out there and rather glad to be enjoying the mountain weather.

I'll take heat over snow and ice any day. Besides, there's always a creek or river close by to dip your toes in and cool off a bit.
 
Back
Top