The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life's what you make it.

(edited to add, lest there be any confusion... Minx, that was an isolated blurt of mine - not a reply to yours!)
 
Life's what you make it.

(edited to add, lest there be any confusion... Minx, that was an isolated blurt of mine - not a reply to yours!)

*laugh* thats cool.

I just assumed you knew I'd made mine shit :D
 
Definition of someone who doesn't "get it" -

Him: What's this whole prudent kinky thing mean?
Me: Kinky Prude.
Him: Yeah, that. I mean which part comes first?
Me: *sigh* the two states of being are somewhat symbiotic.
Him: Oh... but what does it mean?
Me: Bluntly? I'm an incredibly straight laced, conservative, librarian type... who happens to be a submissive masochist.
Him: But... relationships are supposed to be about pleasure! You're talking about pain!
Me: Some people *raises hand* process pain as pleasure. That's why I'm a masochist.
Him: But where's the pleasure in that?
Me: Thank you for dinner; we are so not compatible.

*headdesk*

I'm really sorry. But your posts like this always seem to make me smile.
 
The vertigo can go away now, I've got things to do. It's hard to write while trying to keep your head on straight.
 
My barn kitty Marshmallow died. :(

He wasn't even 3 years old yet. They don't know what happened. One night, he was fine. The next morning, he was gone.

I rescued him when he was a kitten. He was so pretty, fluffy and white with faint yellow hairs on his ears and in rings around his tail and blue eyes. I'm really upset right now.

Poor thing. I hope he didn't suffer.
 
So Tiger fucked at least six women we know about. Rich, famous, great body, good looking. I bet it's more like 60 women.

No wonder his wife tried to kill him with a golf club. He needs to get some help or just stay single if he is going to act that way.
 
Ok so im not sure if this is the right spot to blurt this but i have to blurt it somewhere so here goes, right now i feel like sucking cock and i mean lots of cock i would like to have a strong dominant woman force me to service her entire stable of cocks, just thought id let the world know:D
 
My barn kitty Marshmallow died. :(

He wasn't even 3 years old yet. They don't know what happened. One night, he was fine. The next morning, he was gone.

I rescued him when he was a kitten. He was so pretty, fluffy and white with faint yellow hairs on his ears and in rings around his tail and blue eyes. I'm really upset right now.

Poor thing. I hope he didn't suffer.


*hugs*

This is a feeling I know all too well. My first cat was about two and a half when her kidneys failed out of the blue. And my cat of nine years decided to go to sleep and not wake up again about two months ago.

Ping me if you want to talk.
 
My barn kitty Marshmallow died. :(

He wasn't even 3 years old yet. They don't know what happened. One night, he was fine. The next morning, he was gone.

I rescued him when he was a kitten. He was so pretty, fluffy and white with faint yellow hairs on his ears and in rings around his tail and blue eyes. I'm really upset right now.

Poor thing. I hope he didn't suffer.

*hugs*
 
Does it ever stop getting worse? How the fuck am I supposed to move a three bedroom house, in sub-zero temperatures, with snow on the ground!? :mad:

BiBunny: I'd gladly give you one of my six babies, if I could. :heart:
 
Just got home from my slimming group. I lost four pounds this week. That's eleven pounds in five weeks. Slimming World rocks (now watch me put it all back on via a week of excess in Amsterdam).
 
It rained today.

I forgot rain is cold... been a while.

Used the opportunity to share my umbrella.

Can you really judge by a few words from a great girl that you would never have any interest in her. Or am I totally losing the ability to enjoy things.
 
Speaking of accents, Reginald D Hunter has the sexiest voice of any man alive.

Nuh-uh. Patrick Steward has the sexiest voice of any man alive. *pbth*

Of course K's is pretty sexy, if difficult to understand. (He has a Texas/Jersey accent.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top