What's your real number of partners?

Jsec8

Experienced
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Posts
84
Ladies, we know that you aren't 100% accurate with the number of people that you've had sex with at times. So what is your real number? And what is the number that you admit to other people that you've slept with?
Guys, same question. What is the number of people that you brag about sleeping with? And what is your real number?
I'll start off, I've bragged about a few more then my real number which is only 3.
 
Last edited:
Five men and three women is what I tell people who ask, and the real numbers are... Five men and three women.
 
My real number is 15.... I tell 9 Live in BF thinks 9 and thats my story im sticking too.
 
One girl, and sorta one guy (we never had sex, just fooled around a bit).
 
9 men, 2 women - the people who have asked know - I think my friends would probably imagine less!
 
23 men and one woman.

When I got married, the number was 18 men (including my husband). We had the number discussion and he went first, I was his fifth. Oh dear. So I adjusted my number down and I think I copped to 8. No one has ever asked since.
 
Honestly, I don't remember. I've never kept track, never believed in cutting notches on the bedpost.
 
There are definitely some lovers I keep secret, and always will. I dont even add these to the tally when someone asks.
 
3 men and 1 woman. I dont mind sharing how many men but it depends on who it is whether I reveal about the woman
 
2 men (almost 1 and a half, lol). If anyone ever asked (mostly if dating) then I've always said the real thing.
 
It's a little over 50, but I find now that even though I kept tabs and incremented the count each time, that now I can only remember a dozen or so. It's frustrating to have forgotten more partners than I actually had. Don't let this happen to YOU hah.

Mike

Well shoot I've had half the number of partners you've had, and while I used to at least know all their first names, too much time has passed and I'd be hard pressed to name even a third of them now. So I too have forgotten more than I remember.
 
6 is my real number, including my wife. And 6 is the number I tell her. Nobody else has ever asked. But when we were dating I told her it was only 3 before her because I was kind of embarrassed about a couple. However, I came clean with the truth a long time ago.
 
I have been with 9 women and have been with 4 men(they blew me). I don't really talk about the number with anyone.
 
13 + 1

I'm only counting relationships by name and in order.

Pam
Julie (very oral)
Melanie (huge natural boobs)
Diane (small boobs - did her sister after breakup)
Nancy
Harumi (spectacular Japanese body)

Thomas

Candace
Nancy 2 (very active libido)
Renee
Delaney
Cynthia
Ingrid (BJ Queen)
Susan

And then amaybe half dozen or so one-night-stands, but who knows for sure?
 
I'm boring...2 women. Ex wife and current wife. I definately upgraded :)

Two women also for me too. One I had planned to marry, and the second one I did marry. Even though I had other opportunities but did not acted on them.

Yeah, seemed boring compared to some of you. :)
 
Last edited:
4 women and I lost count of men.

One guy was telling me about the "Rule of Three" ...
Take the number of men a woman says she's had sex with and multiply it by three.
Take the number of women a man says he had sex with and divide it by three.

;)
 
I am 100% accurate.
I actually keep a list.
19 People.
Mostly men, a couple woman and one MTF transexual.
 
A Lot

Mygirlfriend has easily been fucked by over 2000 men in her life. We rarely will tell anybody because it sounds like BS but it is the truth.
 
Back
Top