The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*snickers* I try to delete things I don't listen to, but.. I'm not very good at that. I like my variety!

I try to do that too.

I try...

whispers

...and I'm sooo guilty of having multiple versions of the same song, not to mention duplicates of the exact same song too... :eek:

I'm reading a book about psychopaths and the mental health industry... so I might be psychoanalyzing everyone here for a while. Just a head's up.

I realize how, I seem to be warning you about dangers to watch for every time I talk to you lately...

thinks

You are, aren't you? Vampires, psychopaths, Christmas ninjas...

looks SB up and down

Hmmm, not sure what to make of this.
Perhaps you're my online guardian angel-esque lookout type person. :D

...so I might be psychoanalyzing everyone here for a while. Just a head's up.

Scuttle, mate, I've been doing that for years, and it's no end of fun. Sometimes, I have even taken that knowledge and used it for my own... um... purposes. I was going to through an adjective in there, but decided against it :)

thinks

looks SB up and down

Or more correctly, he is foreshadowing himself to you.

is curious about this psycho-analysis business. It sounds like a much better thing to dwell on than worrying about someone I would much rather strangle.

I'm reading a book about psychopaths and the mental health industry... so I might be psychoanalyzing everyone here for a while. Just a head's up.

Bops him on the head before scurrying to M13.

Takes one to know one.......... :D

So...so true.

Scuttle, mate, I've been doing that for years, and it's no end of fun. Sometimes, I have even taken that knowledge and used it for my own... um... purposes. I was going to through an adjective in there, but decided against it :)

Purrs against him.

thinks

looks SB up and down

*puffs out chest, fisted hands on hips*

I shall protect you from all manner of evil that would look to steal away your innocence!

LT: want to sleep. Should be asleep. Why won't my head just duct tape itself so I can???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back