It's Time For Rosenstein To Go

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry
Sessions should certainly recuse Rosenstein from the Mueller investigation, but if any of this is true and it looks like it is, he should fire him immediately:

Donald Trump’s Rosenstein dilemma
BY MARK PENN, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 09/22/18 10:30 AM EDT

That is the dilemma President Donald Trump faces as he decides whether to fire Rod Rosenstein following revelations that the deputy attorney general allegedly talked about taping the president and rounding up Cabinet officials to invoke the 25th Amendment.

There were several people present at this meeting in the aftermath of the firing of former FBI Director James Comey. Despite the fact that Rosenstein wrote the key memo trashing Comey for his handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation, he reportedly was angry and uncertain after the president actually did it, using his memo as a justification.

The prime source for this information appears to be none other than fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who faces investigation by a grand jury and whose memos are being declassified. McCabe appears to be even angrier at the Department of Justice (DOJ) brass who fired and humiliated him just for leaking and lying when he may have far worse on his comrades. This is the deep state unraveling.

People bristle when I sometimes adopt and use that term: “deep state.” But as an outside observer, watching the unmasking of the actions of one official after another at the FBI, CIA and DOJ, I have come to accept that an unelected group of well-educated, experienced individuals running these departments became inebriated with their own power during the last election campaign and apparently came to believe they were on a mission to stop, defeat or remove President Trump and his associates for crimes they would find or, if necessary, manufacture.

Perhaps Rosenstein was joking when he referenced the 25th Amendment, as another meeting participant reports. But Rosenstein’s statement in response to the news accounts carefully avoids denying having discussed wiring himself or others in some effort to entrap Trump. This cabal is meeting and planning, post-Comey’s firing, despite the fact that Rosenstein himself in his memo to President Trump said Comey was “wrong” and the FBI could not regain lost public trust without a new director who understood his errors.

The rest here:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/407908-donald-trumps-rosenstein-dilemma

If is a mighty big word.
I'm not convinced that any of this was more than sarcasm and someone is trying to "get" him, which seems to be the only thing that official Washington DC has on its plate these days, destroy everything associated with the executive branch. The good of the nation, the good of the people, none of that seems to matter anymore.

If is a mighty big word.
I'm not convinced that any of this was more than sarcasm and someone is trying to "get" him, which seems to be the only thing that official Washington DC has on its plate these days, destroy everything associated with the executive branch. The good of the nation, the good of the people, none of that seems to matter anymore.

I think the timing was kind of a stroke of brilliance as well as going to the NYT. Many Republicans have currently said what a shame it is that Kavanaugh has to go through all of this based solely on an allegation, then here comes this allegation.

Don't care about the tactics and strategy of these clowns fighting each other.

My concern is more selfish. If they're all so busy fighting each other, who the fuck is fighting for me?
Trump???

:(

I think the timing was kind of a stroke of brilliance as well as going to the NYT. Many Republicans have currently said what a shame it is that Kavanaugh has to go through all of this based solely on an allegation, then here comes this allegation.

you were 100% loon

you have gone 200% loon

next stop?

300% loon

no...its shouldnt

Well, you can have a 300% improvement in something, but if you're calling someone a loon, it can never be more than 100%.
I thought you knew that.
It's like an idiot high school coach who demands 110% effort...

Rosenstein is the glue holding the deep state conspiracy against Trump together. As I've said, their house of cards is coming down. Remember when McCabe said if he was discharged without his retirement he would burn down the DOJ and the FBI? This is the beginning, the arsonist has struck.

Uhhh...

I'm just not following it that closely.
It's like a dysfunctional family next door; it's best not to stare or engage.

I think that is a real concern. Folks are too busy worrying about staying
in power and raising money to work.

Why are republicans so disingenuous about their poutrage? 45 does outlandish shit that at least borders on illegal yet all you fuckers want to do is whine about everyone else.

Uhhh...

I'm just not following it that closely.
It's like a dysfunctional family next door; it's best not to stare or engage.

I've been skeptical of Rosenstein from the beginning. First off he's conflicted. He can't oversee an investigation (Mueller investigation) in which he is a fact witness.

He, Comey, and Mueller, are all conflicted. He signed an illegal FISC application that perpetrated a fraud on a federal court. This is the primary reason he objects to the release of that document, even though much of the application is now in the public domain.

That application granted by the court is the basis for the Mueller investigation, all of it fraudulent, existing on his signature, falsely verifying everything in the application being true and verified. Even without this latest accusation he is in big legal jeopardy forestalled only by his present intransigence.

It's like a cage full of hamsters all over each other, incestuous, inherently conflicted because most of their spouses (sons and daughters too) use their positions to get into positions where they also have power over their conflicts of interest.

It's like a cage full of hamsters all over each other, incestuous, inherently conflicted because most of their spouses (sons and daughters too) use their positions to get into positions where they also have power over their conflicts of interest.

Yeah, 45 and his incestuous thoughts about his daughter is disgusting.

Rosenstein is the glue holding the deep state conspiracy against Trump together. As I've said, their house of cards is coming down. Remember when McCabe said if he was discharged without his retirement he would burn down the DOJ and the FBI? This is the beginning, the arsonist has struck.

I've been skeptical of Rosenstein from the beginning. First off he's conflicted. He can't oversee an investigation (Mueller investigation) in which he is a fact witness.

He, Comey, and Mueller, are all conflicted. He signed an illegal FISC application that perpetrated a fraud on a federal court. This is the primary reason he objects to the release of that document, even though much of the application is now in the public domain.

That application granted by the court is the basis for the Mueller investigation, all of it fraudulent, existing on his signature, falsely verifying everything in the application being true and verified. Even without this latest accusation he is in big legal jeopardy forestalled only by his present intransigence.

Just like with your lardass bf botanydummy... repeating the same lies and bullshit over and over and over and over and over... does not make it true.

No wonder you love lapping up trumps love juice. :rolleyes:

Let’s see some proof.

True.

We're going to find out that Ohr created a conduit to Mueller for Steele after he was fired by the FBI leaking to the media in violation of FBI security rules. We're going to find out that even the Obama FBI was fearful the White House was weaponizing the DOJ against Trump, the reason why the Hillary investigation was pulled in house by Comey and taken away from FBI field agents. Over the next several months this is going to prove to be the biggest abuse of government power in our history.

If the Dems win the House those investigations will go away and never be spoke of again. My feeling is after the Mid terms, no matter what happens, Trump fires Sessions and Rosestein and then either the new acting AG or Trump himself appoints a SP to go after all involved.

Let’s see some proof.

The proof is in the public domain and has been addressed by many including the House and Senate Intel Committees, members of Congress, and reported widely. If you're using MSNBC or CNN, you're in trouble. Research it yourself. Other than members of Congress investigating, few media people know more about this than Sara A. Carter, John Solomon, or Sharyl Attkisson.

Last edited:
The proof is in the public domain and has been addressed by many including the House and Senate Intel Committees, members of Congress, and reported widely. If you're using MSNBC or CNN, you're in trouble. Research it yourself. other than members of Congress investigating, few media people know more about this than Sara A. Carter, John Solomon, or Sharyl Attkisson.

please link us to the direct proof that you claim is out there to research, we'll do the rest. :)

Back