Annie's Room

I enjoyed reading the above. Isn’t it lovely fully embracing your sexuality so openly and joyously with your husband. I share so many of your experienced but sadly I can’t be open about it within my marriage. But I’ve loved exploring my sexuality with a small group of equally liberated friends. Aren’t we lucky.

I do consider myself very lucky, most of all because I can embrace all of this openly with hubby. I think that is critical for this not to become a crack in our marriage. I would watch how much you do without including her or you might find it was suddenly not worth it.

Yep, Annie...

I am retired, on several frisky sites, can go and do. I know exactly ONE couple, besides Annie n Hubs, who have pulled this off. He is the protagonist, the CD, who plays boy/girl with whomever he wants. She dates one extra-marital guy, and shares her lover with Hubs, when Hubs is in crossdresser mode.

Okay, I know prostitution is illegal (mostly, well in the U.S.) and has a lot of issues about body rights, health, sex trafficking, objectification, etc. but in my fantasy, it's legal, all that has been worked out (as I bet it has in some places in the world, Amsterdam??) and I could make a call and have a lovely lady licking my pussy "in 30 minutes or less, guaranteed!" lol. Of course, I would be broke before I could begin to fill my lesbian appetites.

Okay, I know prostitution is illegal (mostly, well in the U.S.) and has a lot of issues about body rights, health, sex trafficking, objectification, etc. but in my fantasy, it's legal, all that has been worked out (as I bet it has in some places in the world, Amsterdam??) and I could make a call and have a lovely lady licking my pussy "in 30 minutes or less, guaranteed!" lol. Of course, I would be broke before I could begin to fill my lesbian appetites.

In fantasy, you can be anything, anyone you want!

Gary's cock is mostly for hubby, I just take some "Gary nights" for myself and hubby doesn't complain. Well, hard to complain with a ball gag in your mouth.

Hubby is still caged, starting to lose track of the weeks. He doesn't beg to be uncaged very often but I usually fix that with a firm pegging until he cums in his cage without getting fully erect.

He's very good at giving me orgasms with his mouth when I ask him to. And he always begs for the strap-on. :)

We do have a lot of sex but that's always been part of our marriage. It's just different sex now.

That’s so hot!

What should I get hubby for his Sissy-versary? I've been looking at breast forms. It is something we've talked about and he's wanted for a long time. They are expensive so I've sort of been holding him off from buying cheap ones while I got more comfortable with the idea. And truly? He'd look damn good with them. He's lost 20 pounds in the last year and is nice and slender now. I think we would both be surprised at how far he could get to being passable.

(And yes, I think passing in public is his next desire)

Anyone have any experience with breast form products good (try) or bad (avoid)?

I'll PM You.

Paris.:kiss:

An interesting thought. Yes it is legal in many places and plenty around the hotels of course.

But if you could buy your quick lick and get to choose exactly the look and personality, how would you describe her to the service?

An interesting thought. Yes it is legal in many places and plenty around the hotels of course.

But if you could buy your quick lick and get to choose exactly the look and personality, how would you describe her to the service?

She'd be a Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress.

Paris.:kiss:

Last edited:
I know what you mean

I do consider myself very lucky, most of all because I can embrace all of this openly with hubby. I think that is critical for this not to become a crack in our marriage. I would watch how much you do without including her or you might find it was suddenly not worth it.

I know what you mean but We don’t have any cracks in our marriage. It is very loving but my wife doesn’t share my erotic and kinky approach to sex.
I’m just very discreet. I’ve always been polyamorous and bohemian sexually.
It suits me perfectly and has greatly enriched my life.

Curvy, enthusiastic, and in delicious lingerie. :)

Mmm, maybe I should be the lesbian outcall service girl, licking many happy pussies... :)

In college, my Domme had me lick, be poked, prodded, etc by her lesbian and bisexual friends for 6 hours in a hotel room. They paid for the experience of an 18-year-old neophyte :devil:

In college, my Domme had me lick, be poked, prodded, etc by her lesbian and bisexual friends for 6 hours in a hotel room. They paid for the experience of an 18-year-old neophyte :devil:

:eek: I'm so jealous. What was it like to have a Domme that young? Besides the hotel initiation.

Oh, Anne, it was wonderful. She taught me so much, showed me what it was like to be a slut, brought me to places I'd never had thought existed.

Good, good. From your PM I was worried that it was not so positive a relationship but I'm happy for you. I'm not sure I would have gone through as many variations as she put you through but to have had a strong woman take my virginity and lead me in really embracing lesbian love could have had a profound effect on my life.

(Not that I'd actually go back and change anything. Have a wonderful son and lovely hubby I wouldn't trade for the world.)

Kinda the same for me....

Oh, Anne, it was wonderful. She taught me so much, showed me what it was like to be a slut, brought me to places I'd never had thought existed.

When I had my first sissydate.. a taste of homosexual sex.

Saw a beautiful movie this morning that really touched me. "Hearts Beat Loud" stars Nick Offerman and Kiersey Clemons. Kiersey's character is headed to college but falls in love with another girl the summer before leaving. It was so beautiful and powerful to see them together, freely loving and accepted. The movie is great regardless but that made it extra special to me.

Saw a beautiful movie this morning that really touched me. "Hearts Beat Loud" stars Nick Offerman and Kiersey Clemons. Kiersey's character is headed to college but falls in love with another girl the summer before leaving. It was so beautiful and powerful to see them together, freely loving and accepted. The movie is great regardless but that made it extra special to me.

People can't help who they fall in love with. I should have my neighbor, he's Mohawk, write some kind of essay for Lit, explaining his family's views on sexual identity. "Two Spirits," he talked to my girls about when they were teens.

O jeez, Leaf.....

You lucky girl. 6 hours of adult education as a teen. Another reason nobody should be allowed to marry before 21.

(Continuing my fantasy story...)

PART 11

My breathing whistling through my nose was the loudest thing in the room. I gently pulled against the handcuffs, thrilling myself that there was no way I could get out of them by myself. The stretch of the ball gag in my mouth was triggering deep arousals... I'm such a slut when ball-gagged...

I craned my neck to watch her as she took the waist of my panties and slowly peeled them down my bottom and hips and then down my legs until they were off. She held the panties to her nose and breathed in the scent of my body and sex deeply which made me moan. She dropped the satin dainties on my bare stomach and returned to her special suitcase.

As I watched, she stepped into a leather harness and then attached the big black dildo to it, adjusting it until it completely looked like her own cock. The way she grabbed it with one hand and stroked it showed she was pretty experienced at this. I could hear the squelching of lube she was spreading all over it. Her own skin tone was a little lighter than the cock but it totally worked for me. My black girlfriend was going to fuck me with her big black cock.

"Spread your legs..." she urged and I eagerly complied.

"Raise your legs in the air." Once they were up, she got on the bed and hooked her arms under my knees, lifting them and tilting my ass upward. Grinning at me she shifted her hips a little and I felt the head of her cock teasing my asscrack.

"Do you want to be ass-fucked by a big black cock, you little slut?" she growled, her words shocking me but thrilling me and I nodded yes quickly. Slowly, she pushed, adjusted, pushed, adjusted until I moaned that she was right there. Then she began to pulse against my hole, urging me to relax and open wide for her. The cock was quite large so it took several minutes.

Finally, I almost yell-moaned through the ball gag as most of her cock slid into my ass. There was a burning but in moments it was gone. She kept pulsing and I went from feeling filled to almost overfilled before I felt the rubber balls hanging under the cock press into my flesh.

"How's that cock feel in your white ass?"

All I could do was moan and whimper in deep appreciation. A big cock in my bottom was triggering countless erotic joys for me, my pussy almost glowing with heat and juices.

I watched her as she started to fuck my ass, her face a mixture of arousal and that face a lioness might make before leaping on her prey. She moved with smooth grace, like the cock was a natural part of her. I half-wished I could reach out to her glorious breasts and caress them but a quick tug on the handcuffs reminding me how helpless I was was even better.

It didn't take long before she was slapping into my bottom, my body jerking with each impact, my nipples so tight they hurt. She was fucking me into nirvana and I was happy to let her...

Last edited:
Back