Pubic Hair

Either way

As a rule, I try not to tell women what to do with their bodies unless that is their wish. When playing sexy games with a girl in while panties I love seeing a cute bush underneath. It is a great tease for me. I am flexible. It's all good.
 
Plucking?

I like being bare, nothing to do with appearance of size, it's quite sensuous. Just don't seem to have the time these days apart from a quick trim or shave every now and then.

Anyone tried plucking? I did it a few times a number of years ago and while you need patience, it does leave a very smooth finish. Also something that can be shared for those difficult-to-reach areas.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
As a rule, I try not to tell women what to do with their bodies unless that is their wish. When playing sexy games with a girl in while panties I love seeing a cute bush underneath. It is a great tease for me. I am flexible. It's all good.

Exactly the same. Love any style but nothing turns me on more than a cute bush
 
Genetically I was blessed with thick pubic hair that grew long in length, quite wide and from high on the front to right up my bum. It actually started growing from around my arse and then went forward.

Getting it within swimsuits necessitated shaving early, the higher the cut bottoms the more that needed to come off, and then discovering how sensitive I was in on my lips without hair, so just a patch at the front that would fit inside. My fetish was keeping a hairy arse, a rabbit tail so to speak.

My now hubby and I were at a nude beach and saw a couple of people who were bare and liked the complete look of it. This coincided nicely with me having a desire to add anal to our fun, and the early 90's thing of the fetish commitment ring in one labia, so we combined all of it together and I ended up bare, pierced and stetched in one memorable session.

I shaved for ages, then changed to waxing. When IPL came along I did the sessions and got it all finished, then recently had a couple medical laser sessions to finish it off for good.

I like him to be closely trimmed at the least and smooth shaved when I would really like him to be. I find smooth on smooth sex to be really wet and slippery. He is happy to do it, or let me do it for him.

Visually, I like to look at smooth people. The beach is probably 95% smooth, but now and again you will get a lady rocking a full bush which is now nice to look at as an unusual item. They all seem to take care of the lips so guess they have all angles covered.
 
What are your stances when it comes to your partner [ dom or sub ] having pubic hair? Is it preferred if the area is shaved?

Preference; smooth. Sculpting is fine. As long as the bits and below are nice and smooth. We’re (well some might be) not Neanderthal, shave that stuff
 
For myself I prefer shaved and or waxed. It all comes off, I despise pubic hair.

At least a trim for the girlfriend, I like her shaved smooth too, but it's not a deal breaker.
 
Bald

I shave my balls and trim the rest fairly short.
My lady had a fairly wide landing strip when I meet her, but as of last night she is completely bald. She asked me to do the honors and enjoyed shaving every little fold of her gorgeous pussy. I also shaved all the way back to and around her little puckered hole as well.
 
when I have a dom or domme...I am required to be smooth..they do let me keep my stache...which they consider it my second pussy and being naturally smooth helps...crotch is really the only hairy spot the I have to worry about
 
For both my husband and I natural. But lately we've decided to try to try shaving /trimming everything up. Personally I'm just lazy and I dont always shave my legs. Let alone my pussy
 
If basic standards of personal hygiene are met, it doesn't matter to me either way. If there's only myself to consider I don't shave because I'd rather spend my time on other things. When a Dominant orders me to have a smooth pussy, I sugar it though. It works very well and doesn't irritate my hypersensitive skin like wax or shaving does. Does anyone else sugar?
 
Was at a hot spring this morning, so took a mental survey of bare trimmed and full. Our Japanese friends are making a bit of inroads into the bare zone, maybe a quarter. I can only compare against nude beaches in my end of the world where it would be 90% bare these days, down from say 99% a few years ago.
Wonder how that tallies up with other areas?
 
Was at a hot spring this morning, so took a mental survey of bare trimmed and full. Our Japanese friends are making a bit of inroads into the bare zone, maybe a quarter. I can only compare against nude beaches in my end of the world where it would be 90% bare these days, down from say 99% a few years ago.
Wonder how that tallies up with other areas?

You know how I like it!
 
I like being bare, nothing to do with appearance of size, it's quite sensuous. Just don't seem to have the time these days apart from a quick trim or shave every now and then.

Anyone tried plucking? I did it a few times a number of years ago and while you need patience, it does leave a very smooth finish. Also something that can be shared for those difficult-to-reach areas.

HxB

I've kept myself shaved for most of my adult life. I've plucked myself a few times as well and it by far beats shaving...not even close. It does require considerable time but, if you can commit the time to do it, the results are well worth it...Stays smooth for weeks!
 
I've kept myself shaved for most of my adult life. I've plucked myself a few times as well and it by far beats shaving...not even close. It does require considerable time but, if you can commit the time to do it, the results are well worth it...Stays smooth for weeks!

Pluckers unite!

Beats having it ripped out in a waxing session, no? Warm towel, tweezers, Game of Thrones box set.** Makes for a good night in, alone, or with a partner of your choice.

** NB, Game of Thrones is not necessary, Lord of the Rings is fine...or should it be When Hairy met Sally :D - the choice is yours ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I like none or very little on a partner, but I'm flexible.
 
My hubby wanted me to be completely bald and smooth down there, so at first I really did it for him. In truth, I've since realized that it makes me feel more sensuous, available and vulnerable, so that's how I keep it now for all those reasons.
 
my wife wont shave. but I do myself. she doesn't mind me being shave and doesn't care either way. but I do enjoy myself being smooth. so much more fun to play with I think
 
I prefer hair on myself and on woman and men in privates, under arms and legs. Grown out is soft just cut is smooth but that in between irratats everything from mouse to genitals. Legs on women I like shaved bit would not turn down hairy especially in cold winter days. Hard to find women who feel sexy when hairy. I am not sure why. Men I prefer as hairy as they can be. It's so sexy and they smell so good when I go down on them and they are hairy. Even thier armpits. Not sweaty, but musky.
 
I like a neat little landing strip. As we all know, many ladies are completely bare now. I like a well groomed strip, grown just for me. Maintained and kept pretty, just for me. And I think its prettier.
 
Back
Top