Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 08-24-2018, 11:11 AM   #151
ncm50
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalaciousxDelight View Post
Couldn't have said it better myself. 😊

As a woman, CFNM is close to tops on my list of kinks. The dynamic, the eroticism .. thrills me to the core. However, siding with an opinion below, the outfit/costume makes it or breaks it for me. Im also very partial to and fond of only certain types of scenarios. To close, I'll just say .. Very, very lovely is the man who gets butt fuck naked for me .. and lets me have my way with him.
my biggest fantasy ever. I have done something similar in my younger days, private strip shows
love to be naked in front of clothed ladies
more than one woman makes the man very much the center of attention, definitely a submissive type situation even without anything more than looking. To do as he is told and for them to do whatever they wish

Last edited by ncm50 : 08-24-2018 at 11:14 AM.

Old 08-24-2018, 12:50 PM   #152
ncm50
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scareltt View Post
Yes please, oh and thank you...
smiles

Old 08-25-2018, 08:02 AM   #153
Erosfan
Really Really Experienced

Quote:

As a woman, CFNM is close to tops on my list of kinks. The dynamic, the eroticism .. thrills me to the core. However, siding with an opinion below, the outfit/costume makes it or breaks it for me. Im also very partial to and fond of only certain types of scenarios. To close, I'll just say .. Very, very lovely is the man who gets butt fuck naked for me .. and lets me have my way with him.
I love the way you think!

Old 08-27-2018, 01:10 PM   #154
whiskeytangofoxtrot
Literotica Guru

Quote:

you would have loved our weekend... two couples, drinnks, dancing and convinced hubby to do a show for the three of us, her hubby watched intensely and by the end of the night he was naked as well. i did her hubby with a strap on and took my husband while i watched. we were able to convince the guys to go a little further, my hubby has been there and done that. her's was a newbie but did 69 for our enjoyment with my hubby. it doesn't happen often enough for us.

Old 09-01-2018, 11:14 AM   #155
spankednaked
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by werdsmith View Post
I stumbled across some cfnm videos on redtube the other day...who knew that was a thing?

It's a femdom sort of thing often linking in with a slave/mistress sort of theme, turning the man into a sex object while leaving the female in a position of authority, respect and control.

Old 09-05-2018, 04:44 AM   #156
Kate_part2
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeytangofoxtrot View Post
you would have loved our weekend... two couples, drinnks, dancing and convinced hubby to do a show for the three of us, her hubby watched intensely and by the end of the night he was naked as well. i did her hubby with a strap on and took my husband while i watched. we were able to convince the guys to go a little further, my hubby has been there and done that. her's was a newbie but did 69 for our enjoyment with my hubby. it doesn't happen often enough for us.
Totally loving this thought! Lucky you!

Old 09-05-2018, 07:04 AM   #157
whiskeytangofoxtrot
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate_part2 View Post
Totally loving this thought! Lucky you!
i wish we could do it more but life gets in the way sometimes plus the other things we do. he is into cfnm and enjoys performing. he was a male entertainer to get him through uni and grad school. that's how i met him, naked and hard as a diamond. we may have another opportunity this or next weekend.