What are you thinking now -- re-continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may not be seen by others as much of anything, and likewise for the life I live. But thank the heavens for my job...I’m truly blessed.

Our free agency has been a goddamned disaster.. Everybody leaving with very few of our guys staying while we didn't sign anyone and only made ONE trade for one fucking person!! A position we didn't even need.. Belichick is going senile and Mr. Kraft doesn't care is how I take it. Is Tom Brady the only one on our team who gives a goddamn anymore!?!?!?! :mad::mad::mad:

Our free agency has been a goddamned disaster.. Everybody leaving with very few of our guys staying while we didn't sign anyone and only made ONE trade for one fucking person!! A position we didn't even need.. Belichick is going senile and Mr. Kraft doesn't care is how I take it. Is Tom Brady the only one on our team who gives a goddamn anymore!?!?!?! :mad::mad::mad:

Take a deep breath, hold it, and let it out...lol Hi :) How ya been?

Today I'm thinking that I really that I love my morning and afternoon walks, they are life savers sometimes.

My body is feeling better by each day, these workouts are helping tremendously.

I am thinking...

I took SO much flack for making a post about feeling sad about the loss of a certain Litster...

I was berated in fact...Because the messages began to flood in to my inbox about what a scoundrel he was...I had no idea the horrible treatments he bestowed on others...and yet I still defended him...I think because I just always tend to look for the good in others and feel that people are often misunderstood...and also because I just had a different experience...

So I grieved the loss of someone I cared about...and grieved because of the harsh treatment ( of myself ) for actually caring...

Then...to know this person really didn't die...and it was all a scam...

I have so much more I can say and want to say...But cant...because this deeply troubles me...and I have NO words...

But...This truly affected me deeply and more than anything that has ever transpired in all my years here...

It makes me not want to believe in anyone anymore...and that is such a hard thing for someone like me who always tries to see the good in everyone...and to believe that goodness is inherent...

Such crap...damn if you are nice...damn if you stand up for others...damn for trying to always see the good...DAMN ME for being stupid...:heart:

I am thinking...

I took SO much flack for making a post about feeling sad about the loss of a certain Litster...

I was berated in fact...Because the messages began to flood in to my inbox about what a scoundrel he was...I had no idea the horrible treatments he bestowed on others...and yet I still defended him...I think because I just always tend to look for the good in others and feel that people are often misunderstood...and also because I just had a different experience...

So I grieved the loss of someone I cared about...and grieved because of the harsh treatment ( of myself ) for actually caring...

I have so much more I can say and want to say...But cant...because this deeply troubles me...and I have NO words...

But...This truly affected me deeply and more than anything that has ever transpired in all my years here...

It makes me not want to believe in anyone anymore...and that is such a hard thing for someone like me who always tries to see the good in everyone...and to believe that goodness is inherent...

Such crap...damn if you are nice...damn if you stand up for others...damn for trying to always see the good...DAMN ME for being stupid...:heart:

I felt so sad when that happened. You are a beautiful soul, and I would hate to see your guileless faith in humanity tempered by those who choose to be cruel.

Don't ever change... I love you - a lot of people love you, and fuck anybody who doesn't.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Sorry for the double post - I was thinking about an entirely different situation, and would not want to mix the two, as this has nothing to do with the above posts:

I would not have been so forgiving.

I am thinking...

I need to say this.

Scam or no scam you were being you.
Don't let the actions of others dictate how you live your life.

I got flack for defending you at that time even though I knew the truth. You still didn't deserve the punishment you received.

Please believe me when I say I have the upmost respect for you and how you choose to carry yourself.

Do not change:heart:

I am thinking...

No, you were deceived. You were preyed upon because of your good nature. Instead of so called friends just exposing the deception and sharing how he was wrong instead accusing you for befriending him, even sharing how much of a trifling fucktard he is, you went through such the negative ordeal which in itself was wrong.

I need to say this.

Scam or no scam you were being you.
Don't let the actions of others dictate how you live your life.

I got flack for defending you at that time even though I knew the truth. You still didn't deserve the punishment you received.

Please believe me when I say I have the upmost respect for you and how you choose to carry yourself.

Do not change:heart:

Just curious...WHO gave you flack for defending me...Please come to my inbox...:heart:

Getting ready for work. I am fortunate to wake up to a good life and not hate my job. I would hate to wake up in dread of anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back