New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie

Thank you so muc DVS for all the info and you are completely right. I need a sub which i will be suitable with and need to learn our needs. There are things i am willing to do and then some i will never do. Thanks again :)

Domsheena x
 
Hi. I have posted a few times here, a while ago but am basically a newbie.

I a female and am in a LDR with my Sir and we spend most of every other week together. We have explored BDSM quite a way down the road of kink and I feel we're about to pan out at the level we'll be comfortable with for the forseeable future. I do enjoy lurking on the site and find it very informative.
 
Greetings and salutations.

Hello I’m Trojan, I’m a bi male with a female preference, I’m a 22 yr old male current college student. I’m into bdsm. I am also a switch as well. I am new to literotica but becoming increasingly regular (you all are addicting) so far it has been fun posting and talking to people. I hope to get to know many of you and swap stories and explore fantasies. If youd like to know more or ask any personal questions drop me a message…
 
Hi all, I'm shy and although I've been posting on Lit for a few years now, never on this board.

I'm finding that my interest in the variety of things S & M offers is growing and the partners in my age group 45-55 are nowhere near as interested as I am. Had a bit of sensory play with the last partner and I would love to find someone who would let me experiment further.

Thought I would drop in here, lurk a bit, post a bit, hopefully learn much more.
 
Hi,

I'm Ari... I've posted a few times but not a lot.

I'm 27 years old, blonde, curvy and about 5ft7. I'm a mostly straight female (although I have played with girls) and I'm a sub. I love being dominated. Currently living in the UK.

My partner is new to BDSM and we are therefore taking things very slowly, i think hes scared of hurting me, not understanding that i actually like that! It makes things difficult, especially when I read things on here that i would love to try and do... but hey... I'll see what happens.
 
Greetings All

I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself to the community. I been browsing around and have decided to stay for awhile and explore further. I am active in BDSM activities and am definitely a sub.

I look forward to my stay. Thank you for the opporunity to express myself.

pet
 
Welcome to you, The Pet!

Happy New Year too.

Hope to see you posting and enjoying!

Fury :rose:
 
Last edited:
welcome to the all the new 'faces' i hope you find this board as supportive and informative as i know i do.
 
Hi... i am new to this and really shy... i just wanted to say hello and not be a lurker, lol
i have always had an interest in the bdsm lifestyle, i guess, but have never really explored it too much. i have been married for 7 years and our sex life has been awesome, but lately i have been wanting to spice things up a little... i have found that i enjoy being submissive and i like being man-handled and spanked and tied up. i am not sure what my husband thinks though, and i am kinda afraid to ask for everything i want to try, simply because i don't want to go too far for him. he also doesn't seem to want to be dom... i don't know...
well anyways, hi and i hope to maybe make a few friends here
 
I did an introduction in another part, but I think it's worth while to do one here.

I'm Linyari. I'm 28 and have been married for almost 10 years. My husband and I started out in a fairly vanilla relationship. As you can see, we were young when we met and married. And while we were somewhat kinky for our age, we hadn't even started to touch on the stuff we enjoy now. I've always been interested in BDSM. Even as a teenager, I knew that fantasizing about being tied up, and used and demeaned got me hot and bothered. I just didn't know how to get my husband into it.

Several years ago we just kind of fell into it. He knew that I always enjoyed rough sex and he started to take it a step further. Which brings us to here. I'm a definite submissive and he couldn't be anymore Dominant if he was God himself. *grin* We enjoy bondage, spankings, whippings and sometimes light rape play. I enjoy it. It's freeing to be able to trust someone so completely and no that no matter what they are seeking to pleasure you and draw pleasure from that themselves.

I do want to note that we aren't "lifestyle" people though. Our Dom/sub aspect usually just stays in the bedroom as a full time relationship isn't something we desire at this time. Which would be one of reasons I don't use the traditional titles.

We're both exhibitionists at heart, but we're respectful in the sense that we don't inflict ourselves on anyone that doesn't want to look. (The whole my kink may not be your kink thing.) We get a little "extra curricular" when the time permits, though not often.

Personally, I enjoy writing (obviously), reading, painting, theatre and history. I'm in school right now (no, I'm not done yet) studying to be a marriage counselor with a heavy emphasis on sex therapy. (Why does that define so many people I know in the scene? Now there's an interesting thesis possibility.)

Either way hello and greetings and merry spankings to you all. *grin*
 
Last edited:
Junk Monkey here!

I'm a short round middle-aged man. (That's the best kind). Happily married.

I like photography - portraits and landscapes mostly and motorcycles. I love riding motorcycles. I enjoy writing erotic stories, mostly about female domination. I think I'm a pretty fair writer, too; though I'm certain I can get better. That is one of my goals.

As we get older and our kids are grown, my wife and I are finding ourselves drifting away from vanilla sex and into a more female dominant roleplay. By most standards, I guess our 'kink' is pretty tame. But this isn't something you rush into.

I've been in other female dominant relationships. Actually, all of my best relationships have been with dominant women though I and they didn't always recognize them as such.

My first 'domme. was my 14 year old cousin. We are just a month apart in age and have always been extremely close. Again it wasn't a super intense sexual relationship, but it did cement how I relate to women for the rest of my life, I think. I intend to write about this in some detail, and hopefully post it here, so i won't go into any detail now.

I intend to lurk for a bit, get a feel for the rules (the unwritten ones especially) before I do any posting. but I've never been shy about speaking my mind, and I've never let ignorance of a subject stop me from forming an opinion about it and 'sharing' it with others. I hope you hear from me and never groan!
 
not so newbie...

I have been on lit for the past 4 years or so off and on, but never really on the bulletins! I am 31 y/o female in Northern Cali. I am into anything fun and wild! Great to see everyone on here! :kiss:
 
New here

I discovered Lit this year, and posted my first story recently, which was pretty control-oriented. (http://english.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=785142&page=submissions) I've been reading the BDSM area more than others, but don't necessarily consider myself part of the crowd, or want to adopt The Lifestyle -- what I'm looking for is a relationship with an equal, ideally. So maybe I'm a "switch". The story I posted was switchy, I think.

A year and a half ago I was in the most sexually-charged relationship of my life this far. Now I'm in the most intellectually challenging relationship of my life this far. The BDSM thread is interesting because of the far-out limits. So count on me kinda being around for a while. Lurking if nothing else.
 
Thanks for the welcomes :)

it's hard to be new somewhere and a friendly note helps to encourage....

i look forward to stay here




pet
 
welcome to the all the new faces *smiles* they just keep showin up..hehe..i hope you all find this board as informative, and fun as i do....
 
I am me.

I'm a dreamer, a horrible housekeeper, lover of books and board games, crier at sad movies, inveterate people watcher, editor, owner of two dogs (one who's crazy and the other who's silly), writer of bad poetry, keeper of family memories, in love with a Vanilla man, owner of a car named Harvey, renter, eater, drinker of pale ales and Guinness, world traveler, weary soul, barefoot Princess, tutor, teacher, secretary, mysterious, oblivious, and ultimately a simple soul looking for peace and quiet in this digital world.
 
Last edited:
Just sayin' hi

I just noticed this thread, and since I am brand new (only my second post) I figured I would say 'hi'.
I have been happily married for over 10 years and although we are not into BDSM in the strictest sense of the phrase, (we're relatively 'vanilla' compared to most here) we do delve into whatever fun activities we can think up. My wife expressed some desire to be restrained some time back, but I haven't really tried to make that happen, yet.
I found this site while I was looking for information on the Feeldoe and have been pleased at what I have found. I will come right out and say that I will probably be lurking mostly looking to learn from the experienced that are here, but I might post occasionally when I think I might have something to offer.
Thanks for maintaining such an open-minded forum. :)
 
I will say welcome this time Jimbo. There is alot of knowledge stored over a vast number of people so if you ever have questions we could probly help you find the answers.
 
Rubnesque said:
I am me.

I'm a dreamer, a horrible housekeeper, lover of books and board games, crier at sad movies, inveterate people watcher, editor, owner of two dogs (one who's crazy and the other who's silly), writer of bad poetry, keeper of family memories, in love with a Vanilla man, owner of a car named Harvey, renter, eater, drinker of pale ales and Guinness, world traveler, weary soul, barefoot Princess, tutor, teacher, secretary, mysterious, oblivious, and ultimately a simple soul looking for peace and quiet in this digital world.

Welcome , and although I would never be a barefoot one ( I like shoes too much !!! ) from Princess to Princess I wish you a good and enjoying time on the board .

And welcome to all the other wandering perv souls who after a life of virtue landed in this kinky harbour ;) :D
 
I just thought I'd stop in here and say hello. I've been reading stories on literotica for ages but just signed up for the forums tonight. Guess I must be bored :rolleyes: I haven't even got my profile worked up yet.

I've got a few questions for you knowledgeable types but I'll be good and try to find the right threads for them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top