Women who go to work with no panties

I did today....feels so f****g great. Looking forward to tonight:). Probably won't wear any then either..mmmm

Has the no panties policy been implemented yet? Trust but verify I believe is in order to make sure the policy is followed.

no panties

Sounds fabulous
Any UK ladies fancy visiting me at work - you can forget to wear what you like!

Oh no I couldn't! Mostly because I get wet at random times/stimuli, so I need something so I don't make a mess. Plus I like the sensation of my thongs (when I wear them)

I have my own biz so its gives me quite a bit of latitude.

I do find it sexy when I have client meetings and leave the panties at home when I'm wearing either a dress or skirt. While no one can see anything under the conference room table, I certainly know whats missing .. :)

No panties

I agree with your husband but you need raise the skirt a little to flash more guys.

I do find it sexy when I have client meetings and leave the panties at home when I'm wearing either a dress or skirt. While no one can see anything under the conference room table, I certainly know whats missing .. :)

Wish I was in one of those meetings with you, I would like to drop a paper under the table and have you flash me, innocently of course.

Like to discuss it further?

lady boss commando

My female boss, I am Male, goes with out panties at work quite often. She loves the effect it has on me when she texts me and tells me she is commando. Some times she will stroll by my office and drop her wet panties on my desk and just smile - like saying no panties......

What kind of business do you run. I may need to become a customer :D

I got a little loose lipped at a happy hour, and told one of the women in my office that pencil skirts with no panties was my weakness. Now she wears a pencil skirt once a week, she always gives me a wink and a nod but i don't know if she is just messing with me.

My female boss, I am Male, goes with out panties at work quite often. She loves the effect it has on me when she texts me and tells me she is commando. Some times she will stroll by my office and drop her wet panties on my desk and just smile - like saying no panties......

OMFG! What else has she done with you?

I got a little loose lipped at a happy hour, and told one of the women in my office that pencil skirts with no panties was my weakness. Now she wears a pencil skirt once a week, she always gives me a wink and a nod but i don't know if she is just messing with me.

She is def. trying to get your attention. She must have a crush on you.

well there is a reason she is doing what you told her turns you on So she is interested, a tease for teasing sake, or just plain cruel.

Back