The Office (american version) Fan ficiton

Mell0wM0nk

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 25, 2013
Posts
563
Hey all,

I think the office was just such a goooood show, and very sad it ended. Also, apart from comedy, it features 2/3 really hot women and would love to see some office fan fiction in here ( Defenitely include Nelly, Jan and Pam , all three have great tits and ass). I would have done this myself a long time back, but I suck at writing. Also I can give a few ideas or help in anyway I can, just Pm me.

Pam - http://bp1.blogger.com/_WBjGtFQOJDw/R5kuEvJg-qI/AAAAAAAAB94/UFnrqsiSPgs/s200/jenna1.jpg

Nelly - http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/M...nBnXkFtZTcwMzYyNTQ1OA@@._V1._SX600_SY400_.jpg

Jan - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v500/tifosi77/Babes/Jan-Levinson.jpg
 
What about Phyllis? I always got the impression that she was a sex freak under all that awkwardness ;-)

I always thought Pam was hot. So was Jan. Nelly oozed evil and I hated her character so much that it didn't matter to me how physically attractive she may (or may not) have been.

How about this? Maybe there could be a threesome between Pam, Jan and Angela. Pam and Jan discover Angela's frigid self is a mask for her sexual repression and they help her out in the only way women can.

Or maybe Dwight invites the ladies of Dunder Mifflin to the Schrute Family farm for a special tradition.

The fanfics could be structured in the "documentary" style of The Office.
 
Hello Mayor, earlier today I had a pm from a poster here regarding this, and this is what I said to him :

I dont have any concrete ideas as such, but def willling to think about it and contribute something. I am an ass man, so I like a lot of anal play, and prefer curvaceous women ( hence no mention of Karen, I think she it cute though). Also something involving pams pregnancy/ milky tits would be nice.
An ideal story would be like a spoof, sort of like a lost script of the adult version of office. or maybe a continuation of where the series ended. lots of group sex, maybe a resort of some kind where they go on a company trip and donk know its a sex resort ( something goofy michael would do) or something along those lines. . . Jans fake tits, nelly big natural ones and pams all natural milky tits really turn me on, hence I only mentioned them. Also all their asses are just perfect. I would also like to see some cuckolding if ur into it ( i am kinda bi curious, but totally straight stories are fine as well) between jim, roy and Pam, preferable after her pregnancy.The Filthier the better . So anyway let me know what u think.
 
Haha i like big women , but phyllis.nevet really did.anything for me, although yes, bob and her probbably go hard at it :D .. anyway i dont mind her at all doesnt make.any diff to me, so go for.it if u like :) .

Also Prof , u hit the.nail on the head with isabelle , def should.include.her.

Also how can u guys not like jan or nelly , they turn me on at sight. I would like to hate fuck them. prob include pams mom and michaels other 'lovers' as well. :D

Ithink shcrute farm idea.is great, lets work on that imo.
 
Are you a writer too Mayor? Perhaps a collaboration could be possible...

I am!

I've been writing my whole life in some form or another. Technically I was writing before I learned to draw letters or type. I would speak stories out loud to my mom and she'd type them up for me.

I have posted a few stories here on Lit and I'm currently working on a couple more. In addition to that, I'm also in the editing/revising stages of a (non-erotic) manuscript that I plan on using to throw my hat into the publishing world. I have a whole series planned.

As far as the Schrute Farm idea goes, I thought about combining the silliness of Dwight's bizarre monologues with raw erotica. Right now the only thing coming to mind is something like:

DWIGHT (documentary interview style): During Breeding Season in the Schrute family, all the of-age fertile women are corralled to live together in a small cabin for several months. After their menstrual cycles sync up, the lucky Seed Provider's name is drawn from an empty mayonnaise jar; mayonnaise, of course, being symbolic of semen.

A fanfic would be new territory for me, though. I'm not sure if I could handle that, mainly because I'd get obsessive over staying true to the source material. On the other hand, erotic fics based on TV shows are about as far removed from source material as you can get :)

Are you a writer too, Pyro? If so, what kind of stories do you enjoy writing? Perhaps we could collaborate on a project. Please PM me with further details!
 
Last edited:
I am!



DWIGHT (documentary interview style): During Breeding Season in the Schrute family, all the of-age fertile women are corralled to live together in a small cabin for several months. After their menstrual cycles sync up, the lucky Seed Provider's name is drawn from an empty mayonnaise jar; mayonnaise, of course, being symbolic of semen.

laugh.gif
 
Erin is certainly hot.. I would love to see her and Pam in some lesbian action and even bring in Angela. That would be hot...
 
how about that party where pam and jim kiss for the first time, while she is still with roy ( I think this is how season 3 ended). instead of pam breaking off the kiss, she really gets into it, and can add more people who walk in and see them and join in .

nobody into nelly or jan ? some hate fucking of Jan would be nice. Like David Wallace sends her to Scranton once a month to relieve all the stress she causes to the branch, by obeying whatever they tell her.
 
Pyro thats a great idea about the bathroom scene. Would def like to add that pams mom and isabelle would be a great addition. Btw Read one of ur office stories, liked it.

Also what about the episode where they all get together at Robert Californias House for the pool party, there is some sexual tensiion between erin and andy and andys Gf. could make for some great group sex.
 
Back
Top