Vintage 40 Prime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't going back to the other one to tell you the truth. Thanks for the heads up and the new home. :rose:

At least you live in a warm climate. You would have to be very careful here that you didn't fall on the ice and hurt that shoulder.. I have done that and hubby said..you should put ice on that....:rolleyes:
I already did dear...didn't you see me fall on it?

At least you live in a warm climate. You would have to be very careful here that you didn't fall on the ice and hurt that shoulder.. I have done that and hubby said..you should put ice on that....:rolleyes:
I already did dear...didn't you see me fall on it?

yep cold really hurts me just feeling it.
But it can be a blessing if I can't take more meds & it still burns.

Mmmm, maybe a hot tub is the order of the day.
I can so go for that right now. I am off now Starry, have a great night.:)

Greetings! How are you all doing tonight?

I am wishing I had access to that hot tub & a nice adult beverage.
Been a long ass day here. Been digging through legal crap, dealing with BD & got a nice email in from a Congressman's office to help my Veterans.

Are you going to open a new thread?? :rose:

I am wishing I had access to that hot tub & a nice adult beverage.
Been a long ass day here. Been digging through legal crap, dealing with BD & got a nice email in from a Congressman's office to help my Veterans.

Are you going to open a new thread?? :rose:

I did...

Feel free to stop by...I spelled it wrong again, this time in a different way :rolleyes:

you have to be careful she flew stunt planes. I'm not sure I could handle those Gs or upside down :eek:

Hey Starry. You know I flew competition aerobatics, not stunt flying.:( Hope your doing well now sweetie. Get a good night's sleep.

glad to see it caught up with you.
Now for the rest of the crew to wander in when they can.

BK is watching her fishy swim at practice but she will be here when she can.

Nice to see people are finding the thread. Of course Starry if you think this is going to get me back to my old "ways" don't count on it.;)

Greetings, kids! Glad I found the new address! Hope everyone is doing well.:kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back