Cam to me (closed for sugar cookie)

Your nip of my ear, your hope of fun later, and the display of your luscious cleavage, has my heart beating harder. I am grinning broadly, "good to know you are a tease in real life too." We are still on the dance floor, the music slowing a bit, as I take your hand and guide it to my chest. I set my thumb and forefinger over yours and use them to pinch my nipple through the fabric of my shirt.

I see your surprise, at first, then feel you pinching of your own accord. Before too many people notice, I take your hand and pull you into a sweetheart spin, ending with us side by side, my arm across your chest. I spin you back out, both of us having enjoyed one of the many discreet gropes that dance allows.

The song ends and I enquire if you would like a fresh drink. We walk off the dance floor and I catch several guys and a couple gals checking you out. We settle into a booth and one of the many waitresses immediately snags us for an order. I hope to be driving soon, so order a G&T, while you order another cosmo. She departs with our order as my hand settles lightly on your thigh beneath the table. "Come here often?" I ask.
 
I bit my bottom lip for a second, as you make me squeeze your nipple, before I got bolder. I gave you a flashy smile before pinching your nipple on my own. "I was actually thinking the same thing." I told him as I moved my hand away. Before I had a chance to move it back to your arm, you snatched it back and spun me, taking me by surprise before you pulled me back. I giggled as your arm covered my chest, pressing against my tits.

When you offer a drink, I agree. I was still a bit nervous around you. Not because you freaked me out, or I was worried you might be... a little more agressive then most guys, but more because you were so... amazing online. Could I really match you?

After we ordered our drinks I leaned a little closer to you. "Well, yeah. I usually come here about 2 days a week," I didn't want to sound like I came here to get guys, so I added, "My friends love coming here and they always want me to tag along. Stil, I didn't expect to see someone like you coming in here. I kind of thought the line of women after you kept you busy."

When the waitress came back with their drinks, I grabbed both and set your in front of you. "Now, I have a question," I moved my hand under the table and placed it on the bulge in your jeans. "Is your cock really as big as it looked on screen?"
 
She was even more gorgeous in real life than she had been on the cam. It was no surprise to him that she came here often. He had no doubt that she could have any man she desired, and likely had. He wondered what it would take to keep a woman like her in his life. But the longer he knew her, the more he wanted the chance.

He laughed at her comment about a line of women, looking over his shoulder briefly, "no, no lines. But truthfully, I was thinking the same of you."

The waitress brought our drinks and then you surprised me with your bold grope. "Well," I grinned, "if you leave your hand there, you will find out."

I focussed my eyes on yours, breathing, "I cannot tell you how much I would love to show you."

It was at that moment, of course, that Bob wandered over to the table. He gave me a very discreet thumbs up, having undoubtably checked you out, and said he was heading out. We shook hands and he dissappeared. I asked you, "will your girlfriends call 911 if I spirit you away?"
 
"I can't say I would be against seeing it." I told him, my hand slowly moving over the growing bulge. At least until a guy came over. I turned my eyes away from you, pulling my hand away and paced it on the counter. I looked your friend oer as he talked about heading out. Honestly, he was hot!

Still didn't seem to match up to you, but hot none the less.

At your question, I looked out at the floor. It took me a moment to find her, but once I did, I point out at the blonde, dancing between two guys. "I'm pretty sure she's to busy to call the police." Actually, she gave Ashley about 5 minutes until she left herself, possible with both guys.

I looked back at you with a bright smile on my face. "So, you want to take me somewhere?" "Because I would realy like to see that cozy looking bed of yours... And maybe get in it."
 
Your smile lights up your face, and must mirror mine. She really wants to come home with me. I lean in for a kiss, light at first, our lips soft against each other. The second is a bit more insistant, telling you in no uncertain terms, "I want you."

Our faces part a little and say softly, "then lets go."

We both slide from the booth, and our hands find each others as we walk to the door. I see your friend look at you and laugh, applauding what I would like to assume is your good fortune. She is bumping and grinding with two guys, and looks as though she will be busy soon. We weave through the crowd, until we exit and are standing in the cool night air. I set your hand on my arm and walk you through the parking lot to the car. I open your door and watch as you enter, your dress riding up your shapely legs. Mmm mmm mmm...

I close the door and enter my side. Once on the road, I am at a sudden loss for words. We have already been virtually intimate, but I don't really know anything about you. Not that that has stopped me in the past, but this feels different.

"So," I ask tentatively, "have you ever met someone you have.. met on cam before?"
 
I was a bit taken back by the first kiss, but by the second, I was so into it. I leaned up slightly, pressing my body closure to your own as I moved my mouth over yours. And honestly, it was even better then I thought it would be. Not that I didn't imagine it would be good. Your lips were soft, but at the same time rough as they moved over my mouth. On top of that, you were able to take my breath away! It was amazing.

When you pulled back, I nipped playing at your lip before I moved out of the booth. My heart was pounding as we walked towards the doors and having Ashley actually clap at me, wasn't helping my nervousness. I was... well not to sound to full of myself, but amazing when it came to sex. When I left, I left the man exhausted, but still begging for more.

And that's just what I planned on doing to you... hopefully.

When we walked out, I took your arm and followed you to your car, trying to act as cool as possible. When they got in car, I pulled on my belt and smiled over at you. As you started driving, my eyes ran over you, my mind thinking about you on camera. Your strong, muscler body, then your large, thick cock. All I could think about was your dick slamming into my pussy, filling me.

At least until you spoke up.

You question actually made me giggle. "Actually, no. I've never met I've met online, but you." I smiled. "And actually, I couldn't be happier. I mean, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about you all day and now." My smile brightened. "Your here!"

I moved my hand out, placing it on your thigh. "So, what about you? You met many cam girls at that club?"
 
It was funny. This felt so easy, so natural. It did not have the usual feel of a first time, the awkwardness and uncertainty. I already knew you were exceptionally hot, and funny, and such a tease. But I guess we had met, sort of.

I felt my thigh flex as your hand rested upon it. I laughed at your question though, "you stroke my thigh and expect an intelligent answer? But no, never met a cam girl before, at least that I know of. If fact, you are the first cam girl I ever.. played with, online."

I look over at you with a racking smile, "Nikki, you took my cam virginity."

We both laugh, but I cannot help but look hungrily at you. The shoulder belt is nestled between your breasts, making your dress even more revealing. The seat belt has pulled your dress up your thighs, almost baring your panties, assuming you are wearing any.

My cock is lengthening down my pant leg, the head nudging where your hand is resting. I give thanks when we pull into the parking lot of my complex. I turn off the engine and reach for your hand, pulling it to my lips, kissing the palm, breathing, "I want you."

We both exit the car and meet on the side walk. I put my arm around you, just to feel your body closer and guide you to the door. With my other hand, I unlock it and guide you into the living room. I close the door and we immediately embrace, our mouths and bodies hungry for each other. I reach down and put an arm just beneath your ass and lift you off the floor. I carry you across the room and down the hall, "you did say you wanted to see my bedroom." I was on fire. I simply couldn't wait.
 
"Are you saying my hand is distracting you?" I asked, a grin on my face. I still didn't move my hand away though. Instead, I moved it higher, feeling your hard cock under my hand. I held back a hungry growl, feeling its length, oh thick is was. I couldn't wait to feel it inside me.

My hand paused as you said I look your virginity, looking up at you. "Wh-what?" I laughed. "I... I don't think that's even a thing." Still, it was actually a amazing thought. I was the first person he clicked on when he got on the site and he didn't switch to another after playing with me. I mean, I know I made a good impressision on you, but I didn't think it was that good!

When you parked the car, I sat back, moving my hand away from your thigh. I quickly took my belt off before getting out of the car, going over to you and taking your hand. When you kissed it, I blushed slightly, "At least I know I'm not the only one." As we walked towards the door, I leaned against you, resisting the urge to jump you then and there.

By the time you opened your door and walked in, I was practically shaking with excitement. I waited until you closed the door, before I move close to you, wrapping my arms around your neck. My lips caught your as I pressed myself against you, unable to comtrol myself. But, now that I had you, I didn't want to let you go. And judging by the way your hands ran over me, you thought the same.

I giggled as you picked me up, instantly wrapping my legs around your waist. "Mmm," I ran my finger through your hair as you carried me to your room. "Someone's eager, aren't they?" I moved my head down and kissed your neck,nipping at it playfully.

"I guess it's my fault. I shouldn't have left you alone on the laptop." I said, sounding apologetic, but I was smiling happily.
 
"Yes, I am, and you don't seem to mind too much" he replied, as he carried her into his bedroom. Still holding her aloft, he turned one way, narrating, "speaking of lap tops," and then the other, "and comfy bed."

He turned his face to hers again, kissing her harder, mumbling, "I never, in a million years, thought I would ever see you in here."

Their lips devoured each others, and their hunger mounted. He bent over and set her down on the bed. To her surprise, the straightened up again and stepped back, grinning wickedly, "now, where were we?"

"Oh yes, I remember," he continued, and began to unbutton his shirt. He slowly stripped his shirt off and then began to unbutton his pants. Those too he slipped down and off, standing naked in front of her, his cock swollen and hard.

He put his hand to his chin, "somehow I don't remember you wearing so much."
 
"Why would I mind?" I asked with a giggle, as he walked into his bedroom. When he showed me the laptop, then the bed, I grinned. "Your bed does look nice." I can't wait to get in it. When he looked at me again and caught my lips, I moaned softly in his mouth, knowng I was soon going to get exactly what I was craving.

When he set me down, I moved onto my knees, watching him curiously as he stepped back. Now that wasn't something I expected him to do. Not when his hands were all over me just a second ago.

Then he started stripping. I bit my bottom lip, watching as he took off his shirt, before tossing it away. I could feel my breath started to come quicker, watching his hands move down to his pants, seeing him slowly take them off off, along with his boxers. "I thought I was suppose to be the tease here." I mumbled, my eyes glued on his thick, hard cock.


At his comment about myself though, I managed to look up at him, "I think I know what your talking about." I reached behind myself, grabbing the zipped that ran along the top half of my dress. I sat up a little more before I tugged it down, letting the small 'zip' sound fill the room.

I moved my hand in front of myself and started tugging down at the fabric, showing him my large, bouncy breasts. I slowly swayed my hips as I pulled it down my body. When it got to my waist, I sat up, tugging it down my legs, showing him the tiny, dark blue thong I wore.

I sat back again, finishing by tuggging it off my legs, leaving me in only my thong and heels.

"Shawn, would you like to help me take this off?" I asked sweetly, as I moved my hands to the sides off my thong, pulling them down slightly.
 
"Ohhh, with pleasure," I replied. Watching you peel off that dress had been such a delight, the way you twist and tug, showing off your luscious bouncing breasts, knowing you were making me so hungry for you.

I leaned over the bed slightly, setting my hands on your ankles, and then running them up your toned legs to your hips. I looped my fingers onto the thin band of your thong and slowly lowered them down, off your feet. While looking you intensely in the eyes, I brought them to my nose and inhaled. I closed my eyes for a second, then reopened them, "I can't tell you how much I have wanted this."

I grin and return my hands to your ankles, "and speaking of things I have wanted." I spread your legs a little and lean my head down to your shin and you give a kiss, and another, and another. With each, I move slowly up your legs. The scent of you is heady in my nose as I focus on your inner thighs.

Your legs part wide for me as I run my hands under your ass, clasping your tight gluts. My lips kiss around yours, tasting your wetness, before descending on you. My tongue snakes out, probing you, feeling, tasting every little fold, darting inside you, running up and down your furrow, circling and coaxing your clit from its hood. I feel your hand in my hair and grin inwardly.
 
Back
Top