the "ask crazychemgirl a question" thread

Glynndah, have you checked out the dress you're wearing? In Oz, yeah, maybe. But here you've been on the "unhip" train for the last 100 years. Chemgirl, what look do you think would look sexy on Glynndah? You and Blackleggings should huddle up on this. I'all be at the store getting tampons. Anything else while I'm out? Maybe some vaginal itch cream?

I think what she's wearing is perfect

Glynndah, have you checked out the dress you're wearing? In Oz, yeah, maybe. But here you've been on the "unhip" train for the last 100 years. Chemgirl, what look do you think would look sexy on Glynndah? You and Blackleggings should huddle up on this. I'all be at the store getting tampons. Anything else while I'm out? Maybe some vaginal itch cream?
That seems a bit harsh.

I think what she's wearing is perfect

Thank you.

That seems a bit harsh.

Thank you.

I apologize. I just see you as all sex goddess wrapped up in poofy sleeves and a hoop skirt. I was thinking something along the lines of a short skirt and knee high boots. But that's just me.

e0b9357cadc7e8f40b3bbb5f1b1878fb26d3d49f_m.gif

Please explain in molecular terms, what is transpiring to the matter above during this process.

Thank you.

I apologize. I just see you as all sex goddess wrapped up in poofy sleeves and a hoop skirt. I was thinking something along the lines of a short skirt and knee high boots. But that's just me.

Personally, I think it would be fun to hide under that hoop skirt. Maybe get a bubble ride.

Do Laurel and Manu make any money out of this wonderful endeavor known to the world as "Literotica?"

And pft. She's sexy in whatever she chooses to wear. I love poofy pink dresses.

I've super-cooled beer before. That count?

sure, why not.

Islandman is a masshole?

is he? I was a masshole for over a year.

e0b9357cadc7e8f40b3bbb5f1b1878fb26d3d49f_m.gif

Please explain in molecular terms, what is transpiring to the matter above during this process.

Thank you.

I'm not exactly sure what is going on there because it's a gif.... is that a golf ball? Is it a water balloon?

Do Laurel and Manu make any money out of this wonderful endeavor known to the world as "Literotica?"

sure, why not.

chemgirljaime, what makes a stink bug stink?

it's a chemical compound excreted by glands on the thorax.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

is there a chemical explanation to me being such a hopeless and sappy motherfucker?

tumblr_mlj6rw4F351r5uhzqo1_250.gif

If you were made ruler of the planet, what would be your first decree?

that's a fucking hard one.... I'd like to see gay marriage be legal everywhere. I'd like to see hunger abolished. The environment needs some serious help and there's no reason for celebrities to make as much $$ as they do.

It would have to be one of those, I think. Gay Marriage or gay rights would probably be up on the list because there are still places around the world where being gay is against the law.

is there a chemical explanation to me being such a hopeless and sappy motherfucker?

tumblr_mlj6rw4F351r5uhzqo1_250.gif

possibly the chemistry in your brain is messed up.

You're a chick?

apparently.

Awww...(kicks ground while blushing) ok it was just a thought. how far am I down the list?

FAR down.

Why do so many people take life way to seriously?

because they are unaware that this is the only life you get .... and it's not about what you have but what you do. It's about the little things.. taking joy in every fucking day because tomorrow might not be here.

because they are unaware that this is the only life you get .... and it's not about what you have but what you do. It's about the little things.. taking joy in every fucking day because tomorrow might not be here.

Would this not be an argument for taking life seriously?

Back