What did you appreciate today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little sister...I know she is going to do well at my alma mater...:D
 
I appreciate the woman who drew my blood and her kindness. I get poked so stupid much that you'd think I'd not think anything about it, but for her to take a lot of time to make sure she wasn't going to have to sew that needle up and down in my arm, all the while talking and laughing with me...well, it was nice.
 
I appreciate the fact that I am with a man who knows the value of pillow talk and cuddling time. That he not only knows I love it, but has come to find he does too. To start each day with some time spent bonding, being close, talking about any and everything makes everyday seem a lot bigger and better.
 
((HUGS)) some people just give the best hugs imaginable...not because they have to but because they want to...WOW, talk about feeling special...that would be me...:D
 
The interactions both on and offline.

My kids, even though they drive me crazy sometimes.
 
friends - I appreciate and acknowledge them everyday...
 
I appreciate the fact that I am not the Whites of West Virginia...this show is OUTfreakingRAGEOUS!
 
I appreciate my best friend and lover...every single day. I am so lucky.
 
I totally appreciated my amazing ability to let other people's harsh words go right over my head - didn't duck, didn't flinch, didn't even notice.
 
my friends and my loves (kids)

the time we spent together....even if it was just for a bit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top