Obligatory introductory message

AliciaHere

Virgin
Hi there, I'm Alicia, long time lurker/masturbator, first-time poster. Huge nerd in real life, so I come online to be myself and/or read memes. I think sex is fun, like, it's somewhere between ice cream and taking a good nap. So yeah, I like ice cream and orgasms.

And I'm all out of ice cream.

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm Alicia, long time lurker/masturbator, first-time poster. I'm a sophomore in college and my roommate sucks. Huge nerd in real life, so I come online to be myself and/or read memes. I think sex is fun, like, it's somewhere between ice cream and taking a good nap. So yeah, I like ice cream and orgasms.

Welcome to the boards. A bad college roommate is a curse especially if you like naps, sex and masturbation. I would swap a good soak in a tub for the ice cream but you are spot on with naps and sex.

Enjoy the ride.

Hi there! I'm a college student too! I'm also nerdy and like ice cream and orgasms. We should chat! Mind if I send you a PM?

Welcome and enjoy the boards. I am sure you will get your fair share (to say the least) of attention.

Since you're all out of ice cream then you should....

Just don't orgasm on your ice cream. I mean, unless you're into that.

Welcome to Lit Alicia; I'm sure you'll find plenty of ice cream AND orgasms here.

Kudos

Just wanted to offer a nod acknowledging an outstanding intro post made all the better and more interesting for its brevity. Best of luck in finding what you're looking for.

Hi there, I'm Alicia, long time lurker/masturbator, first-time poster. I'm a sophomore in college and my roommate sucks. Huge nerd in real life, so I come online to be myself and/or read memes. I think sex is fun, like, it's somewhere between ice cream and taking a good nap. So yeah, I like ice cream and orgasms.

Welcome, Glad I'm not the only one who remembes Duke :)

I look forward to hearing what made you break out your lurking

As long as you're not out of orgasms you'll be okay!

And who doesn't love ice cream and orgasms however my three favorite things are whiskey hookers and pizza. Not really hookers but it flows better that way. Rocky road ice cream is best thou

So what kind of nerd?

Potter nerd?
Trekkie?
Star Wars nerd?
Books?

Back after a small hiatus! Sorry if I couldn't respond to everyone, feel free to message me again! Gonna get back to masturbating so byyye!

So you use ice cream to get off. You like the cold. I would go on but will not now.

Hi there, I'm Alicia, long time lurker/masturbator, first-time poster. Huge nerd in real life, so I come online to be myself and/or read memes. I think sex is fun, like, it's somewhere between ice cream and taking a good nap. So yeah, I like ice cream and orgasms.

Hello Alicia, welcome to Lit. If I may say so, being a relative newcomer myself.

I read your several pleas for PMs, and I was going to send you one, when I discovered that you have neglected to write a profile so far. Therefore my strong suggestion to you: go and generate one ASAP.

All I know of you is that you enjoy masturbation, that you like ice cream, and you consider yourself a nerd. Three likable traits, to be sure, but a bit meager to strike up a meaningful conversation, don't you think?

OK, I could ask you to tell me about your nerdy thoughts + actions, and I could ask you to tell me more about HOW you masturbate, and what it feels like for you when you come. And since I enjoy masturbation myself, I could praise you for admitting something like that freely and openly. But if you took the trouble of collecting your thoughts and desires a bit, and packed the most important of them into your personal profile, interested Litsers would learn more of you, and they could decide to write you (or not) based on what you tell us.

Another way to handle this is to write a very short profile, and to pack what you are looking for into a post that you identify as your "signature". That's what I did, and some other Litsters as well.

Anyway, I hope you can take the above as CONTRUCTIVE suggestions, and I am looking forward to learning more about you. Have a good time here on Lit!

Back