Bi Ladies' Playground!

Hi there!
I'm a 21 year old girl in the Tampa area looking for another woman to explore my bi-side with, I've wanted to be with another woman/girl for a long time but I just can't seem to find anyone

Any honest to God true , real Bi- women here who would like to PM ?? Please, no fakers, have had enough. Realize the chances are slim on such an internet site, but would really be nice to meet another real bi-female who is not just 'curious' but has actually spent real time with another gal.
I would love to hear from you in posts here or ?? doesn't matter,, just to have some fun, maybe possibilities..

Any honest to God true , real Bi- women here who would like to PM ?? Please, no fakers, have had enough. Realize the chances are slim on such an internet site, but would really be nice to meet another real bi-female who is not just 'curious' but has actually spent real time with another gal.
I would love to hear from you in posts here or ?? doesn't matter,, just to have some fun, maybe possibilities..

I'm bisexual, but I've only had two experiences...it's enough to know that I want more though! Ever wanna talk, just message me:)

Seems like this hasn't been bumped in awhile. A friendly hello and wave to the lovely women (and men, of course) of Lit.

lady phone sex partner

hello all ...i am bi and love phone fun with a lady when i do not have fwb...hit me up lets play...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back