Beyond batman [closed motheroftears24 ]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
-In the pilot episode, we see approximately thirty years into the future, where an aging Batman is having increasing difficulty handling criminals he once subdued with ease. One night, a heart attack forces Batman to betray a lifelong principle by threatening a criminal with a gun, despite already wearing a new, high-tech Batsuit. Subsequently, Bruce Wayne decides to retire the Batman persona, and crime fighting in general, permanently.-

-The story then fast-forwards another twenty years. Gotham City is now a futuristic megalopolis equipped with staggering high rises and hovering/flying vehicles. Bruce Wayne is now a virtual recluse, spending his latter years living in bitter isolation with no companion but his guard dog, Ace. It is implied by virtue of his continuing to fight crime long after he should have, and his retaining of the costumes worn by Robin, Nightwing, and Batgirl, that even before he had a heart attack, something horrible transpired that caused Bruce to sever his ties with the Justice League and forbid his disciples from ever again assuming their alter-egos. The events which caused all of this was finally revealed in Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker.-

-In 2040, Terry McGinnis (born on June 27, 2023) is an athletic sixteen year-old high school student and reformed troublemaker with a deeply ingrained sense of personal justice. During the pilot episode, he saves a fellow passenger on a commuter rail from being hassled by one of the Jokerz, and later single-handedly takes on an entire gang of them to defend his girlfriend, ultimately resulting in a harrowing high-speed motorcycle chase through Neo-Gotham's expressways. The chase ultimately ends at the doorstep of Wayne Manor, where a fleeing Terry runs into the elderly Bruce Wayne. Bruce and Terry fend off the Jokerz side-by-side, but the exertion aggravates his heart condition. Terry helps Bruce back to the manor, and while staying there, he discovers the entrance to the Batcave, and later returns to "borrow" the Batsuit to avenge the death of his father. As crime and corruption are beginning once again to rear their ugly heads in Gotham, Bruce ultimately allows Terry to assume the mantle of Batman.-

-Terry continues the battle against crime tutored by Bruce, and aided by a new blood soaked, high-tech Batsuit that augments his abilities, fires Batarangs from the wrists, flies using jets fired from the feet, allows eavesdropping through a hypersensitive touch microphone, and provides camouflage abilities. He comes to have his own rogues gallery, such as the seductive shape-shifter Inque, the hypnotist Spellbinder, the bitter, deaf sound expert Shriek, the deadly assassin Curare, the insane terrorist Mad Stan, the African hunter Stalker, a reincarnation of the Royal Flush Gang, and the Jokerz, a gang idolizing the Joker. However, on occasion, Terry is also forced to face his mentor's old foes, such as the atrophying Mr. Freeze, Bane (elderly, wasted, and dying from his consumption of Venom, the substance that gave him his strength), the immortal Ra's al Ghul, and even a reborn Joker.-

-Terry's greatest initial foe is Derek Powers, a ruthless billionaire who took over Wayne Industries and was later accidentally mutated into a radioactive monstrosity known as Blight. Powers had Terry's father, Warren McGinnis, murdered after Warren discovered that Powers was in the process of developing a biological weapons program. The first season ended with a showdown between Batman and Blight aboard an abandoned nuclear submarine, where Powers was in hiding after his identity as Blight was revealed to the world by his ambitious son Paxton Powers, who planned to usurp his father as chairman of Wayne-Powers.-

-Maxine "Max" Gibson (born October 28, 2023) is a seventeen year-old computer genius who discovers Batman's secret identity, and helps Terry with everything from computer hacking, to babysitting, to coming up with excuses for Terry's girlfriend, Dana Tan. Max plays an integral part in Batman's war on crime, essentially as his Alfred.-

-Terry also finds one other ally, though a begrudging one: Barbara Gordon, the former Batgirl. Having followed in the footsteps of her father, James Gordon, Barbara is now Police Commissioner of Gotham City. In one episode, Barbara reveals to Terry that she and Bruce had once been romantically involved. However, she is unhappy with the idea of a new Batman, especially a teenager, as she is still haunted by the same event that caused Bruce to go into isolation. However, knowing from personal experience that she cannot deter Terry anymore than she could have been deterred from being Batgirl, she relents, possibly also out of respect for her mentor and former lover, the original Batman. Also, passing conversation between Barbara and Bruce suggested that at the time of Batgirl's retirement, the suit had bullet holes in it that had been repaired.-

-Terry soon grew to a man married Dana though bruce told him it may cause problems Terry didnt have a probloem though protecting dana and it neve rbecame a problem.When wayne died and barbra died he maxine and dana were the only ones that new and maxine soon got married moving out of the mansion.Terry Aged to the point were at 50 he found it hard to be batman dana got worried and so did Maxine. One day a boy name Geo Stellar was chased to the mansion by abunch of thugs a new group of jokerz as they surrounded him Terry approched and help with the fight this Kid who helped him with the fight had a strong sense of justice he asked him if he would be volenterraly trained and he acepted Geo trained from his age of 13 to his age 17 and at age 18 he became the new batman through the summer of That year gotham city stood safe and supe rvillians and Villians a like didnt stand a chance with the batman Around it was near impossable to win.Terry was now 59 and running wayne enterprice the way bruce had been running it till he died and Terry kept watch over Geo and his familey with only his mother the soul survivor of a down right killing which Geo arrived to save his mother in time losing his father and his siblings a brother and sister younger then him.-

-With the summer over Geo went back to school and arriving in gotham city highschool again he breahted it in Maxine was still giving advice and help with terry and dana kept quiet on the side lines.As Handy Geo Was from the all the training he still had a ways to go but he could mostly handle him self.:"i wish i had a bit more sleep before today but i can manage it"-he said as he steetched walking in the hall ways seeing some of his old friends maxines Kid Tara and his other friend Max a guy who played amean game of chess-\

the Bat Suit its similar to the old one worn by terry but this one is Mk II similar look diffrent performance:
batmanbeyond.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Danielle “Dani” Dent
Aka: Aurora Dent
Appearances: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime girls/Rinuerico/Anime Girls/0097.jpg?o=34

http://media.photobucket.com/image/...6/Anime stuff/anime girls/prettygirl.jpg?o=30

Dani Dent is the great grand daughter of Harvey “Two Face” Dent and Grace Dent. Her parents were Alicia and Tommy Dent (both were killed by Thugs after Tommy stole from a mob boss to give his daughter the sweet 16 birthday that she wanted. Dani luckily was at a friends house when it happened.). She had a twin sister named Aurora, but she was killed in a car accident when she went out with an older boyfriend a year before her parents death. Dani inherited the infamous coin that her great grandfather had passed on to her father which she keeps in a keepsake lock box.

Also from her great grandfather, she inherited his multiple personality disorder . After Aurora's death and the death of her parents, she began to act out. She began stealing from her foster parents, lying, and getting into fights at school. She told them that she could not remember anything after the incidents and was hearing voices which was the truth. When she was 17, a school counselor saw the signs and immediately had her put into counseling and got her meds to keep her condition under control. After that, she was doing better. She started making good grades and became popular (even was elected as Senior Class President),

Things were going well until one night she was confronted by some gang members on her way home from a late student council meets. She was raped and left for dead. However, a familiar voice coaxed her to get up and fight back. She ran to a gothic store to buy temporary red hair dye, a black shirt similar to what her sister would wear, a pair of black jeans with chains and make up. She went home. She dyed her hair and put on the makeup as well as the clothes. Dani took out the coin from the metal box as well as a crossbow from her foster father's crossbow. She looked exactly like her sister on the day that she died.

Dani got her revenge on the goons that attacked her. She flipped the coin which landed on “Bad Heads”. At that, she sniped all three of the gang members, who raped her in the persona of Aurora Dent. She washed her hair and the make up off, then she put on her night clothes. She collapsed and woke up the next morning not remembering what happened.

This was not enough for “Aurora” Dent. The next night, she took over and appointed a few henchmen to work with her. They organized heists all over Gotham and even Metropolis. She only stole from mobsters and other crooked people before giving a portion to charities in Gotham. She decided their fates on the toss of a coin just like her grandfather. So far not getting caught...

During the day, Dani continued her usual activities though she felt really tired afterward. Aurora talks to her mostly taunting her and occasionally offering advice to make her bolder. Most of the advice is in regards to her crush, Geo Stellar, who she is shy around.

(Switching to First Person)

I was helping put up a banner and posters for a school dance to raise money for the . I started out by putting up the posters before dealing with the banner. As I was tacking them to the walls, she noticed Geo. I stared longingly at him. “Talk to him...” Aurora said. I ignored the voice so that I would not look strange or really crazy.

I bit my lip and grabbed a large ladder to start putting up the banner. As I did so, a student walked by bumping the ladder causing it to wobble. I tried to stop it, but I couldn't. It began to fall. I screamed and closed her eyes waiting for the landing onto the hard tile.

Last edited:
-In a Leap and a jump Geo Grabbed her and took a roll to the ground with he rin arms he smiled-"You ok you have to be careful on the ladderS"-he said as he looked to her helping her up nice and slow smileing every one in his school knew about him minus th ebatman part as he looked to her-"you dont look so good you look tired"

I landed safely in someone's arms. I opened my eyes to see that Geo had helped me. “Thank you for helping me.” I added, “I haven't been getting very much sleep I guess.” I blushed. I decided to take "Aurora's" advice. "I was wondering if you would like to do something this weekend?" I asked. I was going to set it during the day considering my black outs...

-he smiled-"As long as its in the morning at night im kinda busy"-he said-"Give me a time and aplac ei can pick you up"-he said as he looked at her and smiled her name was all over th eplace for a few things she was dents grand daughter the were talking two faces blood he had been doing his reasearch and he knew it form her ID as well-"Dani isn't it anytime in the morning is good'-he said-

“I was thinking that maybe we could go out for lunch and go to a movie at 2 PM on Saturday.” I added, “Nights are not very good for me either.”. It was time for class. Geo was in class with me, so I asked him if he wanted to walk with me to class.

-Geo nodded -"cool that be great with me"-he said as he held her hand and walked with her towards the class room he just scored a date with girl he got a message on his bat pager which he set on his watch his hand softly felt vibrations loking at the watch he read something about criminals at a location well they were gonan be there and head over after school he nodded at his watch and smiled to her-"so Dani im sorry for the massive loss of your family"-"He said-"I only herd about it through a few connections i have"-he said-

“Yeah, it was really tough, but I am hanging in there.” I continued, “I miss them all a lot.”. We arrived in History class. Pretty much we could sit anywhere, so I sat next to Geo. W e talked until class started. Rather than a lecture, we were doing a reseach assignment with partners which was going to be fun. We were suppose to write about important figures in Gotham's history.

-he looked to Dani who was his partner and smiled and the teacher had batman and Bruce wayne on his list of things they coudl do and looked at Dani-"Which of those two do you wanna do since there left and the teacher is giving us choice"-he said-

“Bruce Wayne will work.” I said. From what I heard from my father, my great grandfather was friends with him before he had became Two Face. Batman did and still does a lot for the city, but Bruce Wayne did a lot for the community as well through charity and things. I had read a diary my great grandfather had written, which was a part of my collection in the keepsake box. He told how he and Bruce were friends for years before he became Two Face and how he was there when he was poisoned by Poison Ivy.

-He nods and wrot ethe topic in his note book they were given 2 weeks for the project no problem as he smiled to Dani-"So this should be Easy i have a bunch of research material at my house."-he said as he looked to Dani-

“I have a journal that my great grandfather wrote...” I added, “We could use the parts in it before he became Two Face. He thought a lot of Bruce. They were childhood friends.”. He even did when he was Two Face as well. He told of how Bruce tried to help him. He wanted the help, but couldn't get it because of the “Big Bad Harv” side of him. It really did not bother me that my great grandfather was apart of Gotham's rogues gallery. It was all in the past. He was gone.

I took notes as well, so that I would have them to help with the assignment. It was not due until the next wednesday. We also had a school holiday on Monday. “If you want, you can come to my house on Monday, so that we can get done on the stuff that we are unable to do at school. I will be home all day.”. The good thing was that my parents were going to be out as well for a business trip.

-he nods and smiled-"Sure sounds good"-the day laster all to well untill school was over he met Dani at her locker and smiles-"Hey so when do you wanna meet up to work on the project"-he said he had to think of a way besides school they had a half hour free period togeahter but it was very little time to do this-"Look i will do reasearch while im home and you do the same and when we meet on saterday we can compare notes and stuff"-he said-

“What day do you have in mind?” I asked, “I have student council today, but I will be home after school tomorrow. Also, I will give you my number so that you can get a hold off me.”. I pulled out a small notepad out of my backpack and wrote down my number for him. I also asked if he wanted to hang out with me during our free period.

-he looked-"sure sounds good and i guess when we meet up for lunch we will exchange notes usually after school i do homework then go to work'-he handed her his number as well and began walking off-"Talk to you later Dani'-he said as he got on a hover bike and drove off-

“Alright, I will see you later.” I said walking down the hall to student council. It was not too long of a meeting. It was just going over decorations for the dance. I really wanted to go, but with the black outs I had been having at night I did not know if I could. I went home to study for a couple of tests as well as to gather some information for my report. “Aurora” appeared in my mirror after I had finished up my work and started to brush my hair. I would see her in my mirror when she talked to me.

“It is about time that you talked to him...” she added, “Now, are you going to let him fuck you.”. I replied, “It will happen when it will happen. I am not a damn slut!”. I did not want to rush anything too much due to the rape a few months prior. Aurora taunted me calling me “frigid” and “Prude”. I quickly shut her voice up. I went downstairs to fix me a quick dinner out of some leftovers. I had some baked chicken and roasted potatoes. As I was about to put my plate down on the table. I began to feel dizzy. I tried to keep myself from blacking out, but everything went dark and I fell to the floor.

Aurora Dent

It was around 7:30 PM when I decided to take over. I changed clothes, put the temporary red dye in my hair, and put on my makeup. I grabbed my great grandfather's coin as well as a loaded .38 out of my keepsake box. I ate supper before heading out to the old warehouse on Pier 2 where my 3 henchmen were waiting. Their names were Terrence, Johnny, and Biggs. They were very on edge considering we received a threat from the Jokerz. Lately, we decided to expand our business. I was still into the Robin Hood type stuff which was becoming too typical. We decided to start robbing banks, museums, and other profitable places. It just so happened that we were taking places from the Jokerz.

“Boss, I am really worried.” Johnny said, “They already made a threat on my girlfriend and our son!”

Terrence replied, “My tires were slashed and my mom's house was broke into while she was gone!”

“My girl was raped on her way home from getting groceries!” Biggs said.

I was furious when I was told what was going on. “I assure you that your loved ones will be safe after this.” I added, “I will be giving you all some money to get your loved ones out of Gotham until we get rid of the Jokerz for good!”. Before our heist, I gave them the money and went with them to help protect their families as they got out. When we were sure they were gone, we went right to work. It was around midnight when we broke into Gotham's 2nd National Bank. Something my great grandfather did a long time ago. I cracked the code to the alarm so that we could get in. We broke into the safe and started to feel our bags quickly.

Last edited:
-He Looked at his Radar he had taken care of the Jokerz earlier and now around midnight he was getting readings from Gotham's Second National bank seeing he got a reading from the alarm made him dash off fast when he landed he went in to camoflauge mode and snuck in and kicked out one of the Guys carrying the money and when he appearesd he took care of the others to Then he saw the mastermind-"You Aurora Finally i get ot meet you'-he said exmining her he saw through the make up and stuff with his visor no it couldnt be it was Dani he couldnt let he rknow-"Come along quietly there is no reason for you to do this"-he said-

Everything was going according to plan until we had some unwelcome company. That was until Terrence got kicked right in the face. Batman had finally caught up to us. I had to admit he looked very hot. I readied a couple of smoke bombs in my hand ready to make my escape. I waited to make my move. If my henchmen could not handle him, I would jump in. “Boys, attack!” I yelled. My henchmen quickly charged him. I quickly flipped the coin to see what course of action I should take. It landed on the good side, so I was just to fight hand to hand. If things got too out of control, I would leave.

-Geo dodged the men easily over powering them and quickly got rid of them and beat them down then he looked to Aurora-"Your times up Aurora Hand your self in"-he said-"dont make me hurt you"-he said as he tied the other goons up -

Rather than fighting this time, I had a better idea that would catch him off guard. I walked up to him pretending to turn myself in. I kissed him deeply before dropping the smoke bombs running off into the night. I did not get the loot, but I did get to kiss Batman.. I quickly made it home. I took a shower washing out the dye and the make up . I detested having to conceal myself because of Miss Goody Two Shoes. One day, I would be rid of her and completely in control. I put on some pajamas and drifted off to sleep.

I awakened the next morning feeling extremely tired. I got dressed in a tight pink t-shirt that laced up at the cleavage. I left it untied. I put on a short black skirt. I did my make up and headed to a nearby store. I got an energy drink as well as an apple to get me through until lunch time. I arrived to greet Geo. “Hey, how are you doing?” I asked with a smile.

Last edited:
-geo was gonna go after her he could see just fine his thurmo tracked her heat but terry told him to forget it for now he smiled and left going home to get some sleep as he arrived in school the next day he drank a energy drink called Monster 88 he liked it and thats all he had been saving his money for other things things secret to him as he walked up to Dani meeitn gher-"Not much chilling going to class tiredwhat about you."

“I am exhausted as well.” I said taking a sip of my drink. I started to feel a bit better since I drank it. I walked with Geo to History Class. I wanted to tell him about my black outs, but it seemed “Aurora” wanted me to keep my mouth shut about it... I did not say anything. Besides I had an appointment with Dr. Anton Crane after school, so that I could get my meds. Half of it was lecture. The other half was for our project. I took out the stuff I needed including my great grandfather's journal.

Geo and I compared what notes we had so far and I showed him my great grandfather's journal. It had a lot of information on Bruce Wayne as well as some old news clippings. He had set up a new hospital and homeless shelter, which offered more assistance for the poor such as job training. Also, thanks to his research there were cures found for some deadly diseases. "Would you like to go with my to lunch?" I asked. There was a really good diner near the school.

Last edited:
-he smiled-"Sure Sounds Fun"-he said as he walked he recived a text message about taking a brain wave scan to confirm last night with his recorder he had in his visor he looked-"Want to see my new massage tool"-he said pulling out a small ball that vibrated-"Its for pain its supposed to relive you of it"-he said-

"Of course." I said willing to try it. I did feel a bit sore. I did not know if I slept wrong or what. After class, it was our 30 minute free period. We went outside to talk and so that he could use the massage device on me until our next class.

-He smiled and sat down using the brain wave scanner he took waves off her and similar body scans using the message ball it did help er feel better as he took it away waiting for results-"Batter s dying"-he said-

Back