Titans: The Revised Adventures RP

Our apparent foe had regained his consciousness and Starfire watched as everyone had focused their attention on him. He didn't stay for long, as she noted he soon left the room in a manner that was completely foreign to her.

"What is occuring here, Robin? Is he the one we were to combat against?" her head tilted just slightly as she waited for answers.
 
Raven scowled as Ghost vanished, folding her arms. "Great. My first fight here- and I'm being hit on by the bad guy. Anyone else thinking that's... off?"

Angel, however, wasn't willing to part so easily, charging one of her cards and watching the wall leerily. "Where'd 'e take off to?!" She frowned, glancing around the room. "I don't much trust anybody who can be doin' that t' a wall.."

Raven rolled her eyes. "Hi. I'm Raven. Just did that myself. Are you scared of me as well?"

"T' be honest?" Angel gave her a sidelong glance. "Yeah."

A slight smirk cracked on Raven's lips once more, turning to Starfire. "That... was Ghost. Seems he wants whatever's in that vault." She guestured towards it. "Robin and I kept him out of it- at least for now. With as easily as he got in here in the first place, I doubt he'll be giving up that quickly."
 
Ashton had been watching silently. His keen eye caught Ghost pocketing something, but he couldn't tell what. He shook his head, then turned to the others. "Well, we'd probably better get her medical attention, and check on the rest of the staff."
 
"That... was Ghost. Seems he wants whatever's in that vault. Robin and I kept him out of it- at least for now. With as easily as he got in here in the first place, I doubt he'll be giving up that quickly."

Starfire nodded at her and Robin gave the woman into her care.
 
Last edited:
“He already got into the vault,” said Robin with a frown. “Didn’t you see that little light on that panel over there turn from red to green? That means the barrier was released, according to the script next to it. He must have gotten the code from the woman and slipped into the vault in his ghost form... Whatever he wanted, he got.”

After a moment, Robin turned back to Starfire. “It's okay, I'll go with you.”
 
Last edited:
"I can fly her yes, but how are you to follow me? I can carry you both if it would please you."
 
“Are you strong enough to carry us both?” Robin asked with a raised eyebrow. “You are powerful. Yes, if you can do it, please fly us both. I will show you the way.” Robin smiled, knowing what Ashton was probably thinking -- He’s gonna try and flirt it up with her, HAHA!
 
Robin looked to Ashton, “Make sure no one else is hurt, then explain what happened to the police. Take everyone to my apartment, and give them all communicators. You are all now honorary Teen Titans, if you choose to accept it.”

Robin took a deep breath as Starfire rose into the air with him and the woman. They headed for an open window, and flew off to the east end of town, past Vector University and towards Thunder Bay, which overlooked the massive Lake Huron. Near the beaches, they saw Vector Memorial Hospital.
 
Last edited:
Shifting back out of his spectral form, Ghost leaned his weight against the sewer wall. He had managed to make it to the underground tunnels that crisscrossed beneath Vector City. No one came down here unless they had to, and it was an ideal hiding place for him.

Taking a moment to collect himself, Ghost felt around in his pocket, his fingers curling around the tiny piece of metal. The fight with the Titans had left him exhausted, and reattaching the woman's spirit to her body was...taxing to say the least. Next time he encountered the heroes, he would be at full power, without the meddlesome sun hindering his abilities. Ghost was looking foreword to turning Robin's brain to jelly with his Ghost Touch.

Pulling the metallic item from his pocket, Ghost held the palm sized shard with reverence. Those idiots at S.T.A.R. had no idea what they had, all they saw was a metal that they couldn't identify.

The woman had been nothing more then a bystander, just in the wrong place at the wrong time. But Robin, the Dark Girl, all the heroes were another matter. Ghost would make them all pay. But even with the shard, he was still unstable, still incomplete. He'd need help.

"It's time I made some friends" He murmmered to himself as he made his way back to his safehouse.
 
Ashton nodded, then headed out to talk to the police, and make sure everyone else was okay. After a brief discussion with his father about the item taken, and a description of the suspect and what had happened to the police, he took the other girls to Dick's lavish apartment in his truck. Once they got there, he rummaged through a drawer, and pulled out a number of small communicators, passing them out. "We should probably wait for him here."
 
showdolly said:
"So then, I'm the bitch?"
"Alright, fess-up time. I know you must have something special to shoot like that. Does Dick know? Trust, you're secret is safe with me!"

Roy watched as Reikka peeled off infront leaning forward to show hium what kind of underwear she was wearing today under that skirt for a breif flash. Roy always did like T-backs. That was an amazing looking ass to be sure.

"Nah. Niether of you could be the bitch. Both far too sweet. You just get the seat behind."

Roy felt Di press close as Reikka pulled up beside them. He full breasts touching his back as she clung tighter and her thighs spread over his. It was a nice feeling. They all stopped at the same red.

"There's a second cup over the hill on Monmarch and four blocks down. You wanna race Rei?"

Roy gunned his Motor but kept the bike still. Grinning at Reikka like a fool.

"Nah really I'm just good at what I do. Just really really good. some people think that maybe I'm one of the others But I'm just a dman good shot. It's all training and time. I'm just better at it."

He stood idling waiyting for the Light. He'd Give reikka a start before he took off, He usually let the pretty ones win. It was much better for him in the end.
 
"Roy..." Reikka called looking him over. "I can tell what you're thinking before you think it. Don't. I don't need hand outs...and you're on." she said. She almost had a mind to simply stall him with her powers but she really didn't like using them if she didn't have to. Which she didn't.

As the light changed they both would peel out at the same time, tearing ass down the road. Roy got in front of her for a brief moment before she managed to jump the lead and as she did she spanked her ass and tore off. She knew he'd be hot on her tail.
 
Kuuroinochou said:
"Roy..." Reikka called looking him over. "I can tell what you're thinking before you think it. Don't. I don't need hand outs...and you're on."

Good words. The light changed and they gunned He kept it in second as they passed her. Even with two. Then Reikka tore off jumping past. She slapped her ass as she went and Roy gunned. From third to fourth. Shit he was likely doing 110 going down. Definetly not safe on city streets with traffic. He turned on the mike in his helmet and the reciever in Di's

"Tuck up Di. Get in close so you can lean with me." Roy hit 5th gear and took the lead as he hit the hill. Eh time to showoff.

Roy took the hill and lost a lot of speed to do a front flip with the bike. He saw her Jump and pass him just before he landed. He spoke into the two way in his helmet to Di.

"Didja like that? We're still gonna win."
 
Reikka was enjoying herself just as much, she had to admit Roy was a good biker, but then again she wasn't much of a biker.... she just wanted to look cool if that was the case. Yeah right, her dad was a biker and tought her all things bike.

She gunned it into 5th gear, slowly making her mark on the pavement. As she geared up and found herself next to Roy and Di she smiled giving them both a wink. She peeled off taking the lead for the time being. They both knew this was dangerous there was no telling what might happen but the thrill of the race was fun.
 
Last edited:
Ok. Let's see what we can do here.

Roy was watching this girl. She was good. This Reikka could really ride her bike. made him think if she cornered that well somewhere else. She took off again as her bike found some more power. Roy sped up watching that skirt flap.

He tried to stay behind that ass just calling but he wanted to win. Not just let her. The turn was coming. Monmarch. Roy almost took out a table on the corner as he jumped the Sidewalk and sped off. Taking the turn and accelerating. It was a hard trick but he had learned well. Now just four blocks. At this speed that wouldn't take long.

"Looks like we're gonna win babe."
 
"I am most assuredly able to carry you as well." Starfire noted and Robin believed her.

"“You are powerful. Yes, if you can do it, please fly us both. I will show you the way.”

With that Robin turned his attention to Ashton and gave him some directions. He also turned to the rest of us and gave us the options of being honorary Teen Titans. Thrilled at such an honor, Starfire joyfully took off with the woman held in her arm and Robin with his arm around her neck. Heading for the open window she flew out and Robin directed her as to where the hospital was.

"We have found the hospital!" Starfire exclaimed while still airborn.
 
Raven and Angel both took the devices given to them, Raven slipping it into her robes and settling onto the couch as they waited.

Angel, however, was fascinated by the whole place, wandering about and looking at everything. "Robin's got 'imself some pretty impressive stuff in 'ere...," She muttered, picking up a small metal disc from one of the shelves and looking it over.

"You'll.. probably want to put that back," Raven said flatly, resting her head against her fist as she glanced over. She was still trying to shake that terrible feeling that held to her since Ghost broke her field and pulled her with him. She sighed, getting up and glancing to Bladesman. "I need to clear my head. I'll be back in a little while...." With that, she stood up and headed for the door. "Once I get in the air, I'll be able to keep track of how far I am from this place. Shouldn't be more than half an hour. I just need... some time." Her meditations could be seen as quite strange to some, and she wasn't about to do it in front of people she had just met. She opeend the door, then left.

Angel frowned, putting the disc back and going to the couch herself. "So... A Teen Titan. What..what d' y'all do? Aside from goin' after some Ghostie?" She paused, looking at her hands. "Starfire told me that.. yer special like us. She 'n' I- we talked durin' gym. I showed her what I could do.... 'n' she kinda showed me when she dented the backboard." She gave a soft laugh. "From what I saw earlier... I get how she beat m' up the ropes.."
 
Ashton raised an eyebrow, then smiled, sitting down on the couch. He held out the energy saber he had built when he was a kid. "See this? I helped my father design Photon-based energy guns for a project of his. That was ten years ago. This is my own variant on technology. I have a lot of these, actually. Many of them in many different forms. Plus the original photon guns we designed. I've never missed a deflection, except for against armor piercing rounds. They move at much greater speed, so I can't defend against them. I can also create a shockwave by swinging a sword. Those are the reason I chose the nomenclature Bladesman."
 
Angel looked at him, listening intently as he explained what he could do. "So.. you can avoid pretty much anythin'?" She smirked. "Opposite a me. I can hit anythin' I want... as long as I focus on it. I guess y' could say I was kinda cheatin' at that game 'a horse Star 'n' I were playin'." She laughed, holding up one of her cards between her fingers. "It really helps out with this..."
She concentrated, the card taking on a red glow before she flipped it between her knuckles. "I can charge the atoms. This card'll detonate on impact wit' whatever I throw it at... an' I don't miss. Pretty much a mini atom bomb..." She deactivated her charge, still playing with the card before sticking it behind her ear. "M' uncle called m' Roulette."

----

Raven drifted above the city, looking for a perfect secluded spot to take her moment alone. The lights of the city were just too distracting for her... They would easily break her concentration. She continued on, spotting a perfect area along the water's edge. She landed, dropping her hood and settling down behind the small building, folding her legs and letting her cloak circle about her as she closed her eyes, resting her hands on her knees. She chanted softly to herself, repeating it as she drifted away from herself.
 
Ashton grinned at the statement. He could deflect most things, and his blades could cut through the toughest armor. But he had to remain focused in battle. As Bladesman, he relied on his skill with the blades more than his abilities. "Well, soon we may need a new base of operations."
 
"New base?," Angel asked, confused. "Why? D'.. D' you think someone may've found out where y'all've been hidin'?"
 
Ashton shook his head. "No, it's not that. We just don't have a base big enough for all these new members."
 
"Ohhh." Angel smiled. "I guess we are a pretty big group, ain't we?" She laughed, playing with her hair. "I hope those guys're alright. Robin seeemd t' be ok, but... I've been around a lot of people that act like they're ok, when they're really hurtin' bad." She gave a soft sigh, then looked to him. "D'y think Raven's ok too? She seemed... gone. Like somethin's really buggin' 'er."
 
Ashton smiled, leaning back on the couch again. "Robin's a little...well, he pushes himself too hard sometimes. But then, growing up in the shadow of the Dark Knight, I suppose that's enough to change anyone. He's a good guy to have on your side, cunning, skilled, never giving up. But he sometimes gets in over his head. I suppose that's one reason I joined up with him, to keep him true to his heart. If Raven's anything like I am, she's off meditating. I have to do that myself to maintain my focus. Hmm, that reminds me, I heard some rumours about other people with special powers. Nothing definite yet, but we could investigate them later."
 
"Dark Knight?," Angel asked, unfamiliar with the name. "He.. used t' work fer someone?"
She nodded as he mentioned others, smiling. "I'd love t' meet up with other people like us. Just meetin' Star 'n' you has really made m' feel a lot better. Back where I used t' live, I wasn't treated as nicely as y'all have been to me. I tried m' best to clear up the rumors about m', but no one wanted t' pay any attention. I was just.. there." She sighed, then gave another smile. "But I left all that down south, right? Here's totally different. I can fit in just like everybody else... Maybe even get m'self a boyfriend." She laughed at that, though the smile that came with it was regretful.
 
Back
Top