Unexpected Encounters [Nurse/Patient]

Daniel paused, then chuckled softly. "I said nothing about revealing this, sweetheart. I'm thinking more along the lines of a private therapy session and, as far as the hospital will know, is that you are an amazing nurse... and potentially... more than just my nurse," he said quietly, his tone abruptly very shy and quiet. He knew she knew that meant that she was healing much more than just his physical body, but his heart and spirit as well.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
"Well technically you have to be with me at all times right now. So you could go with me to the party though I have nothing to wear..."she said. Brie smiled a bit at Daniel before kissing him softly. She then kissed her way down his neck. "Though that is if you would like to go with me."she said.
 
Daniel moaned softly, his hips pumping slowly, wondering when Brie had climbed on top of him, though the feel of her body gently rubbing against his own only enhanced his arousal. "I doubt that it would be a problem finding a nice outfit to wear, though I'm pretty sure that you'd look beautiful no matter what you wear," he said quietly, his tone shy and quiet.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie had shifted so that she was on top. "After this we should head to town."she said before moaning out. She smiled from his comment themail thought of something. "Well you could use some new clothes anyways. Why not treat yourself."she said.
 
Daniel tilted his head thoughtfully, his gaze sliding up her body from her navel over her breasts to her throat and face. "I have a better idea... what if I treat you? We can go shopping for clothes, Christmas supplies... and maybe even dinner later," he said quietly, blushing deeply as he felt her inner muscles clenching and massaging his stiff manhood as his hips pumped more quickly. "I trust your judgement in clothes, as usually, I tend to go more for function over appearances," he said shyly, moaning as he shuddered.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie blushed from his words then smiled at Daniel. She moaned out as she came hard all over his cock. "I would love that."she said. Brie leaned down and passionately kissed him.
 
Daniel smirked slightly as he thought of something. "Mhmm, maybe we can get some whipped cream, chocolate chips... perhaps some of that chocolate that forms into a shell... maybe some strawberries and ice cream... that we could lick off of each other," he said quietly, blushing deeply as he let his hips pump upward steadily and quickly, letting her orgasm stretch as long as possible. "Cum for me," he groaned, moaning as he shuddered.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie moaned out then smiled at Daniel as she sat back up. She went back to riding him, "Make me." Brie had a smirked on her face as she liked the idea of licking something sweet off of him. "Want me to cum so bad....then make me."she teased.
 
Daniel smirked at the way Brie's cheeks darkened. "I wonder what has you blushing like a traffic light, sweetie," he said quietly, teasing her as he let his fingers glide over her heated skin, teasing her breasts with one hand and her pussy with the other. "Cum for me," he repeated.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie moaned out more, soon she was cumming. She began to pant as her hips began to slow down. Brie then rested against Daniel as she was still panting. He was tiring her out. She nuzzled his neck then smiled at Daniel. "Love me."she said before kissing him.
 
Daniel groaned as his hips pumped faster, lengthening Brie's orgasm before he slowed to a slow, lazy pace of very slowly and gently rocking his hips and pumping his still stiff cock deep within her. "Love you too, sweetie," he said quietly, teasing her as he suddenly shifted his weight, the blankets falling away as, his hips still lazily teasing her inner muscles, he walked into the other room. "Let's have some clean, hot fun... and take our time with the next orgasm or two," he quipped.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie moaned out as she clung to Daniel. She noticed that they were now in the bathroom. Brie smiled at him before kissing him. "Mmmm I don't see why not hun."she said. She nuzzled Daniel's neck then rested her head on his shoulder.
 
Daniel smirked as he kissed her deeply. "You're a goddess," he said quietly, teasing her as he shifted, his stiff cock slipping from her before he heard the splash of their combined cum that lasted nearly three minutes. He knelt next to the bathtub, getting it filling up. He stood before he jumped in surprise as he felt her fingers curling around his stiff cock before he looked down, seeing her looking up at him with her face not far from her fingers which were pumping over his cock. "Do you have to look so beautiful? I swear, being around you leaves me constantly aroused," he quipped. It wasn't always as obvious as it was at the moment, though.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie had knelt down and began to stroke Daniel. She smiled before giving him a quick lick. Brie stood back up, letting him go. She rested against Daniel, nuzzling his chest. "I have no idea what you're talking about."she teased. Brie kissed Daniel softly before getting in the tub.
 
Daniel was thankful for the nearby shelf and dual towers that held close to twenty different kinds of bathing supplies ranging from bath salts and bubble bath to shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. "Looks like we can use whatever you like," he said quietly, teasing her as he slid carefully into the tub as well, hoping that she hadn't noticed how his legs trembled slightly, most likely from how aroused he was. "Mhmm, this feels good... only thing better I can think of is the woman whom I can't stop staring at," he sighed, his eyes on Brie.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie smiled at Daniel then scooted over to him. She rested against him, hearing his heartbeat. "This is nice, hot bath with a very handsome man."she said. Brie looked up before kissing Daniel. "Let's get cleaned up."she said. She pulled away, reaching for a bottle of body wash...though it was just out of her reach.
 
Daniel tilted his head, kissing Brie gently before he noticed that the shelves were slightly above the side of the counter as he reached over, tugging lightly before he found the entire set sliding closer, now within easy reach of Brie's fingers. "I'm not sure about the handsome part," he mumbled, not feeling too handsome with the scars from Alana's 'loving'.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie blushed as she grabbed a bottle of body wash. Though she set it aside the pulled Daniel into a hug. "All that matters is how I see you. To me you are handsome and I am one lucky girl."she said.
 
Daniel sighed softly as he relaxed in Brie's arms, feeling her warm-hot fingers dancing over his skin. "After... her.... I have grown more sensitive to... deception. The line Will Smith used in 'I, Robot' was most apt," he said softly. He could feel her body pressed against his, and it wasn't helping the fact that his body was intensely aroused, his stiff cock twitching beneath the water.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie then smiled at Daniel before kissing him deeply. After she rested back against him. "You have me now, someone who will love and cherish you."she said. Brie kissed his cheek as she was loving this time with him.
 
Daniel smirked as he let his fingers glide over her skin, hearing her inhale as if surprised as he felt her shiver. "The feeling is certainly mutual, sweetie," he said softly as he nuzzled her throat and shoulder, sighing softly as he took a slow breath. He paused, hearing the soft click of the lid on the body wash.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie inhaled before she hovered slightly. She grabbed the body wash and opened it. Brie put some on her hands before working it into his chest. "Once we're clean we should head into town."she said.
 
Daniel gasped softly, shuddering. "Mhmm, maybe we'll make it in time for dinner," he said softly as he tilted his head back as he felt her fingers gliding over and massaging his skin.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie smiled as she kept on bathing him. "Yeah and we can let this place heat up too."she said. She smiled before kissing him softly thenot let her hands run down his body.
 
Daniel let one eye open. "I thought it got hot from the beautiful nurse walking around," he said softly as he shivered from her touch. He jumped in surprise as he felt her fingers wrap around his stiff cock before he felt her fingers pumping over it slowly and firmly. Soft gasps of intense pleasure escaped him as he felt heat pooling deep in his belly.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Back
Top