NYC/North East Consideration

Jonaol

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 15, 2001
Posts
157
So to be transparent, as anyone can see, I send out this post a couple of times of year...sometimes I received snark, analysis, sometimes solid comedic retorts....when I am lucky someone cool messages me back. Unfortunately, I have yet to find the right person to be self destructive with...

Please take a look. You either get it or your don't...I hope it finds the right person...

I doubt there are few who can completely understand this and many who see the contradiction, but I love my wife, my kids and my life. I do not want to loose any of that, yet I am here.

I lack real intimacy in my life. To be more direct, I am not talking about just sex. I am talking about the desire to challenge and be challenged, to share, to get that feeling of excitement when you deeply kiss someone, to touch and be touched.

Bottomline, I have compromised this part of my life because everything else is really wonderful, I am very lucky, and I do not want to throw that away.

So I wait for the right person...

I am looking for a woman who really gets and connects to what I just stated, the contradictions and all.

Please be only a couple of hours away from NYC.

I do not want to change anything about my current life, rather simply create a value add, an escape from time to time with one person...

I want to have a deep connection - someone who I can communicate with, someone literate, who understands the power of words in connecting with someone.

I work a great deal. I am attractive. I am professionally successful.

If you are...

Direct

Drama-free

Uninhibitted

Passionate

Sarcastic

Confident

Curious

Easy going

A Good Kisser

Someone who wants to be safely reckless

Someone who knows and likes her body

Someone who is attractive

Someone who wants to push herself to find and communicate her needs

Someone who likes the occasional scotch or good glass of wine, or bottle...

Someone who is flexible - both physically and emotionally

Someone who can easily provide a strong opinion about a book and film....but also deeply yearns for a great physical, uninhibited relationship...

If you are that person, I hope you will consider investing the time to get to know each other. Please message me directly on this site.

Thanks.
 
Back
Top