The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
the last thing that I thought................................

..........................................................................gave me a headache

True.

Especially when you are an audiophile like I am. >.>

I think I could be to a point. I very much enjoy purrs and cries of women. And voices can bring me comfort. But I don't think the voice alone captures me.....but it probably could if done correctly.

Coffee for me! :D Still delirious!

Also, :p.

Chuckles

Coffee is not going to help you sleep.

I think I could be to a point. I very much enjoy purrs and cries of women. And voices can bring me comfort. But I don't think the voice alone captures me.....but it probably could if done correctly.

Voices don't always capture me. It usually has to do with voices, and certain key words, and a mixture of the two... plus the general level of attraction to the owner of said voice(s)

Buying this folding knife was both good and bad. I've only set it down now to type this thought...but I'm sure I'll keep playing with it afterward.

*watches Freekles play with his knife, a touch leery on it*
What, uh... You planning to cut...?

LT:
Was there a new training addition since I left retail that now states "If a customer approaches, slink down slowly and pretend you don't see them"? 3 fucking times tonight! Attempted to talk to them and this low whining noise was their response.

Wtf?

LT:
Was there a new training addition since I left retail that now states "If a customer approaches, slink down slowly and pretend you don't see them"? 3 fucking times tonight! Attempted to talk to them and this low whining noise was their response.

Wtf?

Yes, yes there was. I'm basing this on my own experiences, in which I've discovered that you usually have to physically plant yourself in a retail drone's line of sight in order to receive any service whatsoever. And, while the resulting service isn't exactly delivered with a snarl, it's usually delivered with a sotto voce whine.

Sorry, do I sound like a bitter old man?

LT:

Wtf?

Haven't decided yet, little fox. Any suggestions? *sly grin*

Retail is Hell. That is all.

Yes, yes there was. I'm basing this on my own experiences, in which I've discovered that you usually have to physically plant yourself in a retail drone's line of sight in order to receive any service whatsoever. And, while the resulting service isn't exactly delivered with a snarl, it's usually delivered with a sotto voce whine.

Sorry, do I sound like a bitter old man?

Only as much as I sound a cranky old woman.

Tee shirts and bra straps...
Pants and panties...
Or not even cut, just cool metal on skin to say hello and create shivers...

I like the way you think, but then you already knew that...

Perhaps we should depart for more secluded ground? You had a hidey-hole around here somewhere, didn't you?

That was a nice supper. A nice chill night out at a diner can be just as sweet and special as a reservation someplace swanky. :rose:

My mom wants one more belly picture. :rolleyes: I really don't wanna, but they tell me I'll enjoy looking back and seeing just how big I was... (Ya think?) She wants a bare-belly picture, but she's not getting that. I look like an over-ripe watermelon.

Sigh. Love my mom. :heart: If she was near enough to see it in person, I suppose I could get away with continuing to be camera shy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back