Decadents and Dropouts IC

Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss squealed long in a high pich, as she felt his seemen. The thought that it wasn't really human seemen, but something very exotic, and the idea that she was the first woman who felt it made it even more arousing for her, so she just came in the moment Tronfur did as well, and she squirmed and jerked on him.
 
Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor trembled in pleasure as his wings twitched and his tail tightened around Phyliss's left leg. Once he had finished coming he closed his eyes in content and wrapped his wings around Phyliss, holding her close to him. "That... that was the.. best thing I've ever... experienced. Thank.. thank you."
 
Phyliss Ovida

"Yes, I loved it, too. I was hot for you already quite a while." She kept in his embrace, pressing herself against him and kissing him some more.
 
Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor ran his hand through her snake-hair while he passionately returned her kisses. He kept himself inside of her, loving the feeling of her and their closeness. "I'm glad you had a liking for me for a while. And I'm glad I could please you."
 
Phyliss Ovida

"I love you all, and I am lucky if I can please you." She enjoyed his kissing and his embrace. "Maybe it is good sometimes to talk about our passions and needs... And we can se if we can satisfy each other as we like."
 
Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor nodded then kissed her breast while he tightened the hold that his tail had on her leg. "Well, I'm glad and, for now, content."

He closed his eyes and let Phyliss rest against him. Never before had he been happier in his life, knowing that someone actually liked and cared for him.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss kept close to Tronfur, and she gently petted him, and rubbed her snakes over his shoulders and neck and squeezed her breasts against his chest.
"I think we were not the only one. So Relic checked out my old friend... Never mind that."
 
Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor opened his eyes and gazed up at Phyliss. "Who is this person? He looks like a human merchant but doesn't seem like one. I would think a half-elf would make a better sea-merchant."
 
Phyliss Ovida

"He isn't human? Strange, what makes you think so?..." Phyliss thought a second. "Even if he is not, why should we bother? We are not human. And he had helped me a lot when I had to escape from a very dangerous and unpleasant hunt."
 
Trunfor Blackheart

He looked at her with a frown. "What's your grudge against humans? There are hundreds of other races; elves, dwarfs, halflings, gnomes, orcs, half-elves, orcs, half-orcs, giants, and millions more that I can't list. If I recall, humans are the most tolerant and accepting of all races while drow, dwarves, and some gnomes are the least tolerant. Look at the human cities of Waterdeep, Buldar's Gate, Amn, and Luskan. They accept everyone, no matter what. We are mortals as well and just like any other mortal races."

He wasn't angry but was a little tired of her stereotype against humans.
 
Phyliss Ovida

"I have nothing against humans, I spent most of my life with them. But I must say that the ones who treated me with at least a little respect or tolerance were in a minority. I haven't met many other races yet; some elves, but only few, only very, very few dwarfs and there wasn't one among them that was friendly, and mostly, that was it. I've never been in a dungeon."
 
Trunfor felt completely relaxed and happy in his current position, with him still inside of Phyliss while he had his wings wrapped around her, holding her close to his body. Nothing could disturb this moment.

He looked up at her and gave another kiss. "So what do you want to do? Stay where we are and relax? Maybe lay down and get some slee together? Or go for another round?"
 
Phyliss Ovida

"Laying down for a sleep doesn't sound bad. But we should go over to the large sleeping place I provided."
 
Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor nodded and helped Phyliss off of him, gasping in pleasure as her sex slowly slid off of his cock. He folded his wings back behind him and waited to see where Phyliss would take him.
 
Phyliss Ovida

The gorgon climbed off his lap an took him by the hand, and let him to the place in the back of the ship, where she had improvised a kind of bedroom with a lot of blankets and cushions.
"Sit down there, on the red cushion. You can lean your back there against the crate. I put a blanket behind you."
 
Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor did as instructed and sat down on the cushion. He found that it was really comfortable. He looked over at Phyliss and smiled.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss grinned back at Trunfor, nad sat down before him. Or rather, got on all fours before him, and approached him, until her snakes were brushing over his legs.
 
Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor, not knowing what was going to happen next, leaned back while feeling tingling pleasure from her snake-hair on his legs.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss giggled a little, but didn't say why. Trunfor was really unspoiled. So she bent over to his crotch and kissed the tip of his dick, and run her tongue over it. She didn't loose any more time and sucked the tip of it between her lip, and inserted it into her mouth, although not very deep yet. She just started to nibble on it a bit.
 
Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor gasped in surprise as Phyliss began using her mouth and tongue on his cock. He shivered as feelings of pleasure, arousal, confort, and joy swept though his body.

He spread his legs apart so as to give Phyliss better access. "By the gods that feels good."
 
Phyliss Ovida

"Hummmm.." Phyliss tried to say something, but it wasn't understandable, as she shoved his member deeper into her mouth. She sucked and nibbled on it, trying to bring it back in its full size. As soon as she would have it hard again, she could go into some real extensive sucking.
 
Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor clenched and unclenched his fists as Phyliss moved her mouth deeper and deeper down his cock. His breathing deepened as he lay there with his cock in Phyliss's mouth.
 
Phyliss Ovida

As soon as she had him hardened again she started to blow him as good as she could, sliding his cock as deep into her mouth as she could, running up and down on him, only using her mouth, while she kept her hands at the floor. She speeded up, taking great care for any sign from him to come again.
 
Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor closed his eys and leaned back, enjoying the feel of Phylisss mouth on his cock. After a minute he felt himself getting close to cumming. "Gods, I'm.. I'm going to.. to.." but he couldn't finish his sentence. Phyliss was bringing him so much pleasure that he could barely think straight.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss sensed that he was just about to come. She let his cock slide out of her mouth and put one hand around it, massaging it a few inches before her lips.
"Come all over my face!" she gasped.
 
Back
Top