Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HYE had someone buy you underwear? (As a matter of fact, I haven't. )

Yes! And I've bought underwear for the same person, or bought underwear knowing that someone would like it. ;)

HYE run a 5k?

HYE had someone buy you underwear? (As a matter of fact, I haven't. )

Yes! And I've bought underwear for the same person, or bought underwear knowing that someone would like it. ;)

HYE run a 5k?

Nope. Don't have a runner's body.

HYE benchpressed? What can you press?

Nope. Don't have a runner's body.

HYE benchpressed? What can you press?

Yes! Um, not much. I've done Body Pump at the gym, so I bench like maybe 20 lbs? I won't go higher. Ever. I'm a wimp and I don't care.

HYE put ketchup on your scrambled eggs?

Yes! Um, not much. I've done Body Pump at the gym, so I bench like maybe 20 lbs? I won't go higher. Ever. I'm a wimp and I don't care.

HYE put ketchup on your scrambled eggs?

I don't eat eggs. :)

Have you ever eaten something that tasted horrible only because you cared too much about the person who prepared it to tell them the truth?

I don't eat eggs. :)

Have you ever eaten something that tasted horrible only because you cared too much about the person who prepared it to tell them the truth?

Yes, my brother who currently resides in a group home ( he is a special needs individual) made homemade brownies for one of their activities of the day. He was so excited to bring it with him when he came over to my house, along with my parents for dinner. He told me ahead of time not to get anything for dessert because he was going to serve homemade brownies that he had personally made.

Well, let's just say the actual brownie tasted less than desireable, it was very dry ... but you know what? The look on his face as he served everyone his concoction was priceless , he felt so proud....not only did I finish the brownie, I actually reached out for another when he passed the plate around the table the second time.

HYE refused to reveal a secret ingredient for a recipe?

Yes, my brother who currently resides in a group home ( he is a special needs individual) made homemade brownies for one of their activities of the day. He was so excited to bring it with him when he came over to my house, along with my parents for dinner. He told me ahead of time not to get anything for dessert because he was going to serve homemade brownies that he had personally made.

Well, let's just say the actual brownie tasted less than desireable, it was very dry ... but you know what? The look on his face as he served everyone his concoction was priceless , he felt so proud....not only did I finish the brownie, I actually reached out for another when he passed the plate around the table the second time.

HYE refused to reveal a secret ingredient for a recipe?

That's so nice. :rose:

No, I haven't. :)

Have you ever had a co-worker hit on you?

Yes, and I did manage to make, obviously with consent

Nope, never done

HYE masturbated at work??
No. :)

Have you ever caught someone masturbating at work? Not told on them of course, but just found out that they were masturbating?

Yep.... ended up engaged to him. :eek:

HYE wanted to spend the entire day being lazy and known you really had too much to do?
That describes all my weekends. :D

Have you ever gone to the airport to catch a plane only to realise that you had left your ticket at home?

That describes all my weekends. :D

Have you ever gone to the airport to catch a plane only to realise that you had left your ticket at home?

No... fortunately now with e-tickets, I can pull it up/print it at the airport.

HYE gone to the airport to buy a ticket to somewhere... anywhere but where you are?

No... fortunately now with e-tickets, I can pull it up/print it at the airport.

HYE gone to the airport to buy a ticket to somewhere... anywhere but where you are?

Wish I could, but no, I haven't. :)

Have you ever gone on a holiday to an obscure destination?

Wish I could, but no, I haven't. :)

Have you ever gone on a holiday to an obscure destination?

No... but I would love to.

HYE taken a vacation/holiday that was planned only in the sense that you knew when you were leaving and when you had to return home... no agenda, no schedule... just relaxation?

No... but I would love to.

HYE taken a vacation/holiday that was planned only in the sense that you knew when you were leaving and when you had to return home... no agenda, no schedule... just relaxation?

Unfortunately, no.

Same question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back