Naoko's news, views and shoes thread

Nice legs, pity about them being on such a 'little' lady (why else would any intelligent female need an inch or two added to her height ?)
:)

I have 5 daughters from late teens to 27, all scarily intelligent, the shortest is 184cm and the tallest 193 cm and they all feel the need to wear high, even very high heels from time to time. It has nothing to do with intelligence, it's something fundamental to being female, and I suspect that the male of the species will never fully understand.

184cm is a fraction over 6'.

I have 5 daughters from late teens to 27, all scarily intelligent, the shortest is 184cm and the tallest 193 cm and they all feel the need to wear high, even very high heels from time to time. It has nothing to do with intelligence, it's something fundamental to being female, and I suspect that the male of the species will never fully understand.

184cm is a fraction over 6'.

My nieces are that sort of height in their bare feet, but they can wear high heels because their husbands are even taller.

I'm the runt of the family at 189cm.

You are very kind.

A :kiss: from the good little witch.

Thank you! :)

I enjoyed that story lots, and look forward to reading more.

Meanwhile here is my latest blogpost. I wanted to do one on a live competition, and I've put together a review of a fascinatingly varied range of stories from Nude Day. I love competitions because they make me read across such a lot of categories.

Nude Day Naughties

Good luck to all the entrants!
(And if you have an upcoming story which I can review for a follow-on blogpost while the competition's still running, let me know.)
:rose:

Yay!

More shoes pls. :rose:

I am trying to persuade CQtRose to extend her Nude Day shoe story :p

Meanwhile, here is a pair of my own shoes which I wanted to show the girlfriends in Naked Party, but they are all off partying in RL, selfish sluts.

HP has already said they are not his thing, I guess they are not quite what he wants to be wearing down at the canal with the other fishermen.

attachment.php

HP has already said they are not his thing, I guess they are not quite what he wants to be wearing down at the canal with the other fishermen.

lol :D That's probably for the best, because I doubt he'd fit into them.

He might make new friends at the canal, though. Close friends.

I went to our local Boot Fair this morning.

The stall for our local Hospice always has good items available cheap towards the end of the morning. My elder granddaughter is banned from looking at their shoes, because they always have good condition women's shoes, sometimes new, boxed and unused, but they are party shoes.

They have impossibly high heels, sequins and glitter, brash colours or are in gold and silver. They are big statement shoes.

Why does the Hospice stall have them? Women keep buying shoes for an occasion, and then their nerve fails them at the last minute at the thought of standing on five-inch heels for hours, or seeing their knickers (or lack of them) reflected in the shiny bits.

Just like a Magpie drawn to shiny things, a seven year old girl finds those impractical shoes very attractive - but they are never in her size. They seem to be adult 7, 8 or 9. :(

Women keep buying shoes for an occasion, and then their nerve fails them at the last minute at the thought of standing on five-inch heels for hours, or seeing their knickers (or lack of them) reflected in the shiny bits.

:D - surely there's a story in that image!

Just like a Magpie drawn to shiny things, a seven year old girl finds those impractical shoes very attractive - but they are never in her size. They seem to be adult 7, 8 or 9. :(

Bother, they are too big for me too. :(

Piglet says she will soon be the same shoe size as me so she'll be able to wear my shoes. I say: "Over your dead body, baby."

I blame my inability to resist gold sandals on living in Bangkok as a small child. I was never able to understand why when we went shoe shopping my mother wouldn't buy the delectable jeweled gold shoes in the shops there.

I am just the same as my mum was, now I'm grownup. I mean, I saw these leopardskin sandals in that evil shoe shop with the gorgeous shoes (and epic price tags). I tried them on for a joke! Unfortunately they looked fantastic. I balked at wearing them on the schoolrun, tho, and they don't even reflect ... things ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• leopardskin sandals.jpg
    leopardskin sandals.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 81
Epic price tags?

This morning the remaining shoes on the Hospice stall were 30 pence a pair - for unworn boxed shoes!

Holy hotness, Naoko! Those look amazing on you! I like the fancy shoes, but I have a hard time wearing a skinny heel like that. But you should get those, they are so Fab on you. ;)

:D - surely there's a story in that image!

Bother, they are too big for me too. :(

Piglet says she will soon be the same shoe size as me so she'll be able to wear my shoes. I say: "Over your dead body, baby."

I blame my inability to resist gold sandals on living in Bangkok as a small child. I was never able to understand why when we went shoe shopping my mother wouldn't buy the delectable jeweled gold shoes in the shops there.

I am just the same as my mum was, now I'm grownup. I mean, I saw these leopardskin sandals in that evil shoe shop with the gorgeous shoes (and epic price tags). I tried them on for a joke! Unfortunately they looked fantastic. I balked at wearing them on the schoolrun, tho, and they don't even reflect ... things ;)

attachment.php

lol :D That's probably for the best, because I doubt he'd fit into them.

He might make new friends at the canal, though. Close friends.

Nobody could walk the canal bank in them shoes; fortunately.

Dior's new summer range: Sailor :) I bought a sort of chocolate-mink colour too, that goes with other shoes.

Or his old friends will find him some concrete boots and throw him to the fishes! :D

That's possible, I suppose. Unlikely, but possible.

Epic price tags?

This morning the remaining shoes on the Hospice stall were 30 pence a pair - for unworn boxed shoes!

But they are all size 7s and 8s! :( Don't tease me with them. Next thing, you will be bringing pix in which would break my heart if it weren't already broken with longing for your lovely legs. :heart:

Holy hotness, Naoko! Those look amazing on you! I like the fancy shoes, but I have a hard time wearing a skinny heel like that. But you should get those, they are so Fab on you. ;)

Unfortunately they were not 30 pence a pair, even in the sale! :D

Hullo dahlinks
I am very sorry I have been away for a little bit.

I had to go and have a biopsy on my boob, and I know some of you will not believe this, but I was not reely in the mood for flirting until I could be sure about whether to come back and change my signature to: Just like one of the lads, with tit.

Anyway, good news - the melons are fine, although the one they stuck the needle in is still a li'l bit sore.

I have written a blogpost for anyone who wants to know what happens when they test your breasts, or who is looking for a hot career in breast care nursing. (LOL, I'm afraid my research suggests it's not quite such a good plot bunny story as might at first appear.)

I will come back properly soon, just nipping in to share the good news.
:heart:

Hullo dahlinks

I had to go and have a biopsy on my boob, and I know some of you will not believe this, but I was not reely in the mood for flirting until I could be sure about whether to come back and change my signature to: Just like one of the lads, with tit.

Anyway, good news - the melons are fine, although the one they stuck the needle in is still a li'l bit sore.

I have written a blogpost for anyone who wants to know what happens when they test your breasts, or who is looking for a hot career in breast care nursing. (LOL, I'm afraid my research suggests it's not quite such a good plot bunny story as might at first appear.)

I'm sure I speak for the readership when I say "Great News", Madam.

I've read Naoko's blogpost - Ouch! and I'm relieved that she can still say 'Tits'.

But we appreciate Naoko's brain as well. :heart:

:rose::rose::rose: x 4

Hullo dahlinks

Glad for the good news!+++

Wishing you a rapid recovery.....

yesterdays

That is wonderful news with a side of awesome sauce.:D

I am so glade to hear that you okay, and can fully understand not wanting to flirt when doctors are considering removing part of you.

But now that you're all better...

Hate to hear that you're feeling sore and tender. If i lived closer I would pop round and as they say down here from where I'm from

"Kiss it and make it all better."

:kiss:

MST

Back