The Black Panther (Closed)

It made T’Challa happy, knowing that Maggie was feeling good. The male wanted her to enjoy herself, to have some fun. They were not just creating and securing the future, but there was happiness and pleasure built in as well. As they continued to kiss, he decided to slide his hands down onto her ass, now playing with her rear, squeezing the flesh, groping the skin, and fondling her, around every inch of the flesh. “I love you so much, Maggie.” He whispered softly, now moving to kiss down her neck. His hips continued to move, thrusting deep inside of her, massaging her walls. T’Challa was throbbing, getting ready to release inside of the female as they became more intimate.
 
She cried out loudly as he thrust inside her, her cries were not of pain but pure pleasure, her walls surround him her breathing getting quicker enjoying making each other feel love and pleasure for the first time. "I love you to T'Challa" she whispered to him in return.
 
T’Challa had never felt such a great pleasure before in his life. It was like they fit perfectly for each other, like they were meant for each other. He was breathing hard, kissing her as passionately as he could while they made love. “I am getting close.” He whispered softly.
 
She smiled at him and nodded "I am to" she cooed in his ear smiling at him enjoying the thought of this ending lovely.
 
It only took a few more minutes before T’Challa reached his orgasm. After one final thrust, he moaned out Maggie’s name quite loudly. His cock emitted a few bursts of his semen, filling her up completely, finishing it off with a passionate kiss.
 
She smiled at him crying out as there orgasms combined creating something truly perfect. She panted happily and could not imagine life without him.
 
After they both peaked, T’Challa simply collapsed on top of the female, breathing hard. There was a wide smile on his face. T’Challa had never been this happy in his entire life. “That was fantastic. It felt so good. I do hope this is not the only time we indulge each other in such an act.”
 
She smiled at him holding him. "It went be...but it depends what kind of reception I get from your people. I am an outside different then what your people had seen, but we will see love, we will see" she kissed him softly knowing that much was going to change.
 
Last edited:
“They will listen to me. They will see that we are in love, that we are meant to be together.” T’Challa explained, he was not worried, that he wanted this more than anything in the world. “Do not worry. I know that all will work out well. I promise you that.”
 
She smiled at him and could not help but smile happily, looking into his eyes she just nodded, she knew they needed rest now, she stroked his cheek. "Rest love we both are going to need it" She said with a kind smile, unsure how tomorrow would go, she had to kill him, "Erik" the one that took everything away, well almost everything.
 
In agreement with her, T’Challa suddenly wrapped both strong arms around the female, pulling her tight against his chest. “Good night then, my love.” He whispered, pressing their lips together, pulling the covers up over their bodies. He had a feeling that he would have the best night of sleep of his entire life because of her presence. She was truly a special woman. Just like expected, he did have a great night of sleep, but he woke up to an empty bed. It worried at first, but not until he opened his eyes and saw her dressed in something unexpected.
 
While they slept she had a dream, she was in the forest she lived in and before she knew it she saw Bast before her, she fell to her knees and bowed to her, it was funny. She was not one of there world, she is as outsider as one gets. But Bast, bowing before her without thinking? its something she never understood, Zuri did not understand it eaither. But she smiled up at her, she heard the words she already knew. That she was with child, and that would give her the strength to move on, she told her how prowed she was and Zuri, also the kings of the past wished her well. "Death is your gift my dear, but so isn't life, you will do well as queen. They will not like it, and are not quick to trust but it will happen just have patience. She had a smile on her face, when she woke up she noticed that T'Challa was still asleep so she took a bath and got dressed in her gear, she painted herself like everone did before battle. But the colors and how she did it? spoke of a legend that an outsider would come protect them. But no one thought it would ever come true, just something else the elders cooked up? no one knew. She heard him wake up and turned looking at him, she had a bracelet around her wrist. She figured that the bracelet was part of how her outfit and weapon worked, though she had no idea. She watched him get dressed and could not take her eyes off him, tho she knew she would have to. Her heart beating out how much she loved him, and knew it was time to move. Her heart beating as she rushed through the forest, going the way she was showed many times. She sighed softly hearing the grunts, groans and words of those who lived there.

She did not like what she was seeing, she looked weak which was the point she was in a spot where they could see and hear her well. She was afraid of the death that was in the air, closing her eyes she felt this was something she needed to do. "Stop...." She said with barely any power to it, she grabbed her chest she said Sorry again loud enough for T'Challa to hear. Her anger was seen in her eyes, she held her spear in the air as it formed the handle for it. And she slammed it hard creating a wave of pure energy and it washed over everyone. "Erik!!!" She narrowed her eyes more when she saw him "The challenging is not done yet, he isn't dead!" She growled showing there king to everyone. "I am the one you should fear" She said softly "Your heart is cold, you have destroyed so much." She looked at him and saw the smirk on his face. "No one knows me, but I have been here most of my life and Zuri you killed a man I saw as a father. I agree on only one thing, and its to stop hiding. But to become the master of everyone? you would be doing what we did with your people ages ago, taking you from your home and enslaving them. Is that what you want your legacy to be?" she tilted her head. She raised the spear in her hand and as she did a blue light covered her and within a few seconds she was in her panther uniform.

"I challange you!" She saw a lot of people looking at her, rage in her eyes perhaps in her heart as well. She had no idea just how people would take her but did not seem to care that much, right now she wanted him.
 
Maggie was not the only one between herself and T’Challa that had a vivid dream. While T’Challa would not classify his dream as a vision, though it very well could have been, he remembered hearing his father’s voice. The elder was proud of T’Challa, happy for his son that love was found. Even though he was a warrior, love was not something his life should have been void from having. Everyone deserved it, especially the King. There were visions of a long life together in Wakanda between T’Challa and Maggie: King and Queen. A happy, abundant family, and happiness overall.

There was peace and love, though, before that, there was war. Suddenly, he saw the prophecy, about the Outsider that would come to Wakanda, to save them all. In all honesty, T’Challa never believed that either, but he did, now. The last 24 hours had turned into something that he never anticipated before in his entire life. This prophecy was true. His Maggie was going to help save them all. She was going to fight alongside him. That was poetry, at its finest. T’Challa knew what must be done. Erik Kilmonger was not the only threat they would face, but it was the first threat they would face. Whatever that monster was doing to Wakanda, it had to be stopped. After he woke up, all these memories and dreams came flooding back to him. Even though they had a huge task on their plates, T’Challa did not worry, did not fear, for he knew that the woman was going to lead them, by his side, to victory, and vice versa. While getting dressed, he could not take his own eyes off the woman, either. They were in love, they were both warriors, and it felt like everything was going to be perfect and work out, like it should. They had all the help they needed, and he believed in the cause, that the righteous would win over whatever evil force had found Wakanda. Today was going to be a great battle, but a battle they could win.

Before leaving, T’challa found himself dressed in the Black Panther uniform that Maggie had shown him in the box. What would happen when he returned? Would he continue his fighting with Erik? What would the challenge be? They did not speak much while walking through the forest. They were both focused on the task at-hand. He felt rage filling him. The things that Maggie told him about Erik, what his intentions were – it made his skin boil with rage. He could only imagine what was happening with his family right now, as he felt certain they were tormented over his supposed death. As they returned, he could see everyone looking surprised to see that T’Challa was alive. He was clearly not dead. It was even more surprising to see him with an outsider, to see him with someone that was not their people. When they saw her outfit, though, it reminded all of the story, that they believed was a myth, about being saved by an outsider. People all around them started to believe it and accept it as they watched the couple confront Erik in front of the entire nation that was watching them.

Nobody was more surprised than T’Challa when she challenged Erik. He laughed at the claim. “And what does an Outsider like yourself want here? You are not welcomed here. Even if you could beat me, nobody would listen to anything you said. I accepted your challenge, though. I can see our mutual friend T’Challa is quite fond of you. Nothing would give me more pleasure than to take the throne from him, following it by killing the one he loves. I do not fear you, whatsoever. You are just an Outsider that has no place here. You will not beat me.”
 
She looked at T'Challa and just nodded to him, showing she wasn't afraid of what may happen, but the man before her? was truly weak and she knew it. "I am sorry for what has happened to you, but all you have done is allow yourself to be tortured and hurt innocent people. And as for fearing me? I don't expect you to fear me." She looked down and closed her eyes and mind off to anyone, she allowed herself to truly feel. She lifted her head and her eyes opened up then what she said next was in there older language, it was a very hard language since there was a clicking they did. But she had been taught it by her father figure. "Do you really think your father would want this for you? I do not expect your people to follow me, but I expect them to follow there true king. King T'Challa" She slammed the tip of the spear in the ground as the ground began to shake and some pushed on there ass.

She twirled her spear around her feeling the way she did in the panther outfit that she never had been in. It fit to her body perfectly. the way she rocked it made her look really good, she could not help but smile at Erik. She could not help herself, he allowed himself to become the one that killed his father. Her mask was removed instantly and looked at everyone. "You need to stop fighting the way you are, do you really want a monster on the throne? I never expect you to follow me or even like me, but please do this for T'Challa not for me. I am Bast champion I am not the enemy" She looked at Erik and her mask was back on. She knew that he would never listen, so sadly he had to be dealt with. She was defending herself, the way her stance was. She narrowed her eyes and was ready for what ever he had for her. Her heart was racing, she watched his body, it was the only thing that could give away anything.

She jumped before he could do anything and she was behind him, she tried striking but he swung around and tried kicking her. In a way she felt sorry for him, so much hate and violence had created the perfect monster.
 
T’Challa watched in awe as the woman slammed her staff onto the ground, creating a rumbling that sent everyone flying back. The fight was off to a fast beginning. T’Challa did not know her well, since they only met, but it felt like he did. He expected her to win this fight and he knew that she could do it. The visions seemed to real for him for anything to be different. Those that were watching, they saw something else, though. Those saw the outsider and still could not believe that she was the one that Bast had spoken about, that had said would one day help them.

Erik certainly did not believe her, especially because she had never been there before around them. There were quite few that had already bought into Erik Kilmonger’s leadership, even if they should not have. T’Challa felt betrayed by a number of people, but he was willing to forgive once this was over. He just simply watched from the sidelines, and that felt weird. He was used to being out there, to fighting. Now, all he could do was hope that the love of his life would take care of things. Until then, he was unable to do much.

Erik was actually hit and felt surprised when she made it behind him and kicked him. Erik Kilmonger did not think she would pose a threat. There was a collective gasp among everyone that was watching. Right now, he did not know what to expect, how she would fight. There was just so much going on right now and he knew this was not traditional. Yet, nobody was going to try and stop it. T’Challa wanted to intervene but he knew that could screw everything up if he did. Kilmonger was now getting angry, because she had gotten him onto the ground once. He did not take that lightly.

“You will regret ever stepping foot here, ever claiming to be what you’re now claiming. I will kill you now. I will make you suffer.” Just like that, he went to charge at her again, running at full speed as he made an attempt to tackle her, bring her down onto the ground.
 
She could see the surprise in everyone's eyes and knew T'Challa wanted to help, she felt it when he grabbed her and tackled her. She cried out and she could see a blade of a dagger going for her, she gripped the blade with her hand, at first it did not cut her. But her panther outfit managed to be out. But now blood was forming but she showed no pain. "I know what it's like to hate so much, to be consumed with ones hate. But you should have harnessed it to do good instead of what you have become what you have learned to hate and I pity you. My mother was raped and murdered in front of me when I was very young, and my father I never knew." She spoke so all could hear her, she was hurting from the blade as it inched to her heart. She looked over to T'Challa as a tear fell down her face. She was panting, but her panting was getting louder and faster. When her eyes opened they seemed to glow. And she spoke in there old words. "Ancestors forgive an outsider for asking for your help, but please give me the strength to take the throne back for T'Challa, give me the strength" She said for all to hear.

Out of no where it began to rain as the brands on her body started to glow, taking her rage and putting it back onto him. She used her other hand grabbing the dagger and pushing it up where he got butted by the knife handle and swung her body around getting out of his grip. She managed to yank it out of his hand, the dagger in her hand that wasn't wounded. But it seemed that once her blood hit the ground, everything began to shake and before everyone's eyes a few panthers came running up. "Yield please Erik, I do not want to kill you"
 
She was right. When Erik tackled her, T’Challa nearly sprang into action. His fists were clenched. His face was filled with rage. Yet, he resisted, knowing how important this was. Thankfully, she managed to avoid the knife that was slashed towards her, only cutting her outfit, not her skin. Yet, when she bled, there was no pain shown. That was enough to get everyone’s attention again. T’Challa frowned when Maggie talked about her mother and father, knowing that it could not have been a worse thing to go through. Hearing this made him want to hold her again, to let her know she would be alright, the tear on her face hurt him, too. He knew they were meant to be, because when she hurt – T’Challa hurt. The surprises kept coming when she asked for the strength. It seemed like the ancestors answered, giving her the chance to get away from Erik. It was storming, panthers were showing up – T’Challa could barely believe the turn that this had taken. At the same time, he was glad. If Maggie would have been killed ,he didn’t know what he would have done.

It just showed how genuine she was. Even though Erik wanted to kill her, she was giving him a chance to live, even if he would not have done the same for her. Beneath her, Erik still struggled and tried to fight back, but was unable to move. He was not going to give up, though. “I will never yield. Not to you. Not to an outsider. Not to anyone. You will have to kill me.” He tried to wiggle out of the grip and reach up to choke her or kick her – anything he could do, ignoring the rain and storm and everything around him. She did not belong here, in his mind.
 
She could not believe what she was hearing, she looked down at him and could see the way he looked at her. Looking down she closed her eyes a moment. Of course being careful she would attack instantly if he tried something. She walked away from him as his back now facing her. She did not want this but knew the second he got away that would be it. She took out a dagger that was in her boot and spun around. Walking up to him "I admire you Erik and I am sorry we were never friends. May your ancestors welcome you, for one such as you being a fighter since the day you were born deserves to be happy" With that she slit his throat and walked away. Holding back the tears, she did not want to do that, but she knew that he gave her no choice in the matter. A tear fell down her face but she did not make a sound, wiping the blood from the dagger she put it back. She had the necklace in her hands and put it over his head. she smiled.
 
Erik saw her remove the dagger and listened to her talk about admiring him, his ancestors, and everything else. He did not agree with anything, but he was not going to go down easily. He did stand to his feet, even if he was unable to fight. She would not kill him on his knees. There was little he could do as she slit his throat and the life slowly slipped away from his eyes as he collapsed. Once it was over, T’Challa saw everyone suddenly drop onto a knee for her, because the prophecy was true. Bast did not lead them astray. Whereas many thought it was a myth, that no outsider would come to save them – one just did. Erik was going to lead them into a war with the entire world, there would have been chaos and destruction. T’Challa finally could not hold back for another second as he quickly approached her, reaching out to pull her into his arms once the fight was over. “You did good.” He whispered into her ear softly, pressing his lips against her cheek. He was so glad that she made it through the fight. She was stronger than even he was.
 
Back
Top