Talia's campus fun (closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,439
Talia Braddock
Mediterranean of Greek mother American father
Long raven hair
Dark eyes
Body of a dancer Well blessed form even in high school

07d98830.jpg


She had managed to talk her parents into letting her move in with her sister so that she could finish her senior year of high school and she had partied on campus whenever her sister went and even some she didn't. Thats where she met him. He was a younger professor there and they hit it off well enough that he even took her to prom and was her guest at the after graduation party. They had fooled around some but he never let it go too far. She however knew that he was more reluctant that he would admit when he stopped their actions and left.

She knew she had power and now that she was a freshman at the university she was going to use that power and allow him to give into his thoughts hungers and desires. Oh she knew he was seeing his department heads daughter but after seeing the little wilting violet she knew there was no competition she would be able to get him and if he kept the bosses daughter on the side so be it she might just have a guy or two on the side as well.

She made sure that her schedule was changed at the last possible second so that all he would know was that there was a new student added to his roster but not time enough to find out who. Sitting right up front she wore a billowy off the shoulders almost gauze thin top with a spaghetti strap second skin top under it and a short billowy skirt and 3 inch heels her hair pulled up like she wore it to her graduation. Remembering all too well him pulling the clip out of her hair and her waist length hair cascading down over his hands and face as he kissed her neck and caressed her form through her satiny blouse.

She smiled as she watched him nearly fall over the corner of the desk when he saw here there. Her long legs crossed at the ankles and tucked beside the chair legs. She licked her lips slightly and leaned back a little twirling a lock of hair around her fingers. Those dark exotic eyes watching him. She knew that every guy in the class was locked on her but she could care less she had only one target for now and that was him. Let the games begin...
 
Richard (Rick) Harris
Midwestern born and raised third generation Nordic, and German descent
32 years old, but looks closer to 26, with athletic muscular body to match
Brown hair with natural blond highlights and brown eyes
Former High School Quarterback which got him into an Ivy League School despite lacking the grades otherwise
Just beginning his second year as a junior professor at Cheyenne State University

be334c2b9b9a4d13c0dbf26088429519.jpg


Rick was looking forward to the new school year. He had played with fire a year ago and almost destroyed his career opportunity in the process. Why did Talia have to be so hot, so fucking unbelievably, cannot get my mind off her, hot!

She had almost cost him his career, before it had really even started. Luckily he had foreseen the train wreck he was headed for and pulled himself away before he ended in flames. Flame being the correct metaphor as his sex life and interest, since letting her go had been ice cold.

He had to though, despite his Cornell degree, his academic record was less than stellar. In order to get this professorship at Cheyenne State, he had basically seduced the Dean's daughter and used her influence with him to secure his position. The seduction had been easy, she was a quiet girl who had never had a serious boyfriend. He had bedded many, the notches on his bedpost required a second headboard, within a week he had taken her virginity and her heart. It had not been fun, but it did the trick. The quid pro quos was he was now engaged. She was a sweet girl, but he neither loved her nor desired her, and she bored him in bed.

He had then met Talia, she was at a bar with her sister. Rick had fantasized about having both of them together, but even he probably couldn't pull that off. When he met her he assumed she was in her early 20's, and had been shocked to learn she was in high school. But she was the sexiest and most appealing woman he had ever had, and so he went with it. He even attended her prom and grad party. Being a minor, he had held his ground and never made love to her, but oh, he had been tempted.

But then his fiancee had caught wind, and he had made up an excuse of taking care of a fraternity brother's little sister. It seemed plausible. Why would a man who looked like him, had coeds falling all over themselves trying to seduce him, go for a high school girl. Luckily she never saw Talia or she would have known exactly why.

Rick entered the classroom and got the usual pleasantries. The woman would sit in the front row, and they were usually dressed in their best short dresses, short shorts and tight jeans for his class, with smiles on their faces and the occasional winks. He smiled at their efforts and was flattered. BUMP, his eyes fell on her, and he tripped on his desk. His cool demeanor vanished, and he felt the blood drain into his cock. TALIA...
 
Last edited:
She simply sat there smiling at him. She had heard him talk about the little wilting violet ice queen when he would fall asleep on the couch while they were watching movies with her sister and her girlfriend. He had never let the two of them go all the way. She had everything all planned out as she waited till class was over she waited collecting her things till everyone was gone. Then walking over to the desk she smiled leaning against the desk with a smile.

You should stop by for another movie night. Gia and her girlfriend moved to NYC and the condo is all mine and now... Everything... Is... Legal.

With that she turned to walk away leaving a spare key on his desk.
 
The classroom empty, he sat there and stared at the key. Her remembered those nights, laying on the sofa, her supple sexy body pressed into his. She had tried to push the issue, grinding into him and enjoying the reaction her body created. He had craved her body, like a man craving water while walking through the Sahara.

He got up and put his papers in his briefcase. The last thing he did before he left the room was reach down and slide the key in his pocket.

When he left the classroom he had a meeting with his department head. He didn't remember a word. He went to the campus bar and had a beer, then a second...and a third. Finally he began to relax, to regain his priorities. He paid the check and hopped in his car to drive home.

Ten minutes later, he was there, he climbed the stairs to the second floor, and put his key in the lock. CLICK..."Talia, are you here?"
 
She was in the living room practicing her dance routine for dance team. Taking advantage of her Mediterranean heritage she was lost in the music of a belly dance till she saw him there and kept dancing watching his eyes as she danced.

Hello Rick.

She finally spoke as the song ended
 
He watched her. At first she was in her own sultry world, moving her body rhythmically, naturally, beautifully. Then she saw them, her eyes burning into his, the dance didn't change, but the vibe did, suddenly it was seductive, pulling him in, pulling him back, he had tried so hard to resist, but all he could do was watch...and want.

"Hello Rick" He walked over to her, his entire body smoldering. He put his arms around her waist, pulled her in, and kissed her, wantingly, passionately, needily. "Hello Talia...I've missed you".
 
Pressing into the kiss then a seductive smile when it broke.

No... You haven't because you don't want to risk your job and legal or not you will run away like before. Right back to the Ice queen.

She purred curled in his arms. It wasn't fair but who ever said she had to play fair. He was playing a game with her too showing up and kissing her like that

I do however remember how much you love watching me dance.
 
He twirled her around and kissed her again. Longer deeper more passionately, their tongues danced. God, how many nights had he thought of her, longed to be back here. This time he broke it. He stared into her eyes, her parted lips.

“Yes, I am concerned about my career...you know the stakes...you knew them when you signed up for my class...sat in the front row...and left me the key. You wanted me to come here, and here I am...do you want me to leave...or do you want to dance for me?”
 
A new element I have added to my belly dancing... I'll be right back.

Pushing towards the couch she winked and moved to the other room for a moment. Walking back out after a little bit of a wardrobe change and addition and began to dance

Meet Zein...

With that she fell into the music once more
 
Rick didn’t care for snakes, and Talia new it. But her handling of the reptile was masterful and erotic. Rick had no doubt she could command any snake she got her hands on.

He watched the dance, he watched her, and he was as hard as he had been in months. He waited to see where she would go next, his body ached, and he was not in the mood for more conversation. Since seeing her in class, all he could think about was having her, enjoying her. His fiancée did not once enter his mind...
 
Once the dance ended she put the snake in a tank there in the living room as it instantly burrowed into the bedding. Turning to him she stood there for a moment watching him smiling before closing the distance and was then standing before him. A hand to his tie to guide him to his feet as she watched him.

Now... Are you going to run away this time or are you going to take what we both know you want?
 
I am not running anywhere. Take me where you want to go, and then I will take you
 
She turned with a sway towards the hall and towards her room.

Well then catch me if you can.
 
She scampered down the hall and Rick followed in full sprint. The were both breathing hard as the reached her bedroom, but he was ready. He had thought about this moment nearly every night, and even fantasized about this to get through sessions with his fiancee. He picked her up in his arms, and carried her to the bed.

He flung her down and was immediately on top of her, his thigh between her legs, he pressed into her and leaned in to kiss her, as his hand reached up for her breast. "I'm not running any more Talia, I am not going anywhere". With that he got up on his knees so that he could reach down and begin to unwrap the gift she was ready to give.
 
The belly dancing costume offered a very sensual view and access to her as she laid there her arms reaching up and fingertips dancing over his chest.

Glad to hear it... And since it is reffered to as taking innocence... Then I guess you better do just that.

She purred.

I could even...

She winked

Struggle a little.
 
Her fingers were like electical shocks, he was so aroused. He smiled at her teasing, actually laughing, "Struggle all you want, there is nothing that is going to stop me from taking what is mine".

She looked gorgeous in her dancing costume, but within seconds he had it off. He wanted her completely naked and he wanted to enjoy all of her. My god she was sexy, he slid to the side of her and he let his mouth find her breast, as his and tickled her inner thighs in its search of her feminine folds.
 
All the memories of their fooling around before were bouncing around her mind. When her sister had left them in the condo alone and they had come so close before he ran off. The limo graduation night... The party welcoming the ancient studies professor Dr Kira Blackwind. Then again she also remembered how Rick looked at Dr Blackwind too. Since it seemed his type was exotics why was he with the ice queen.
As thoughts raced her legs parted slightly as she playfully pushed against him.
 
As his mouth hungrily tried to take in her entire breast, he opened his eyes, enjoying the close up view of the spectacular body in front of him. He let his tongue swirl around her nipple. Teasing it to full erection. He also remembered how close they had come before to this moment. The night it almost came as a threesome with Dr. Blackwood, something he still hoped would take place. But he was happy they had waited, if he truly was taking her innocence, Talia’s innocence seemed oxymoronic, but every girl has a first.

As his hand reached her pussy, her legs opening, allowing him to feel her flowing nectar as his fingers slipped inside, he knew he had to ask, “Talia, are you really still a virgin? And if so, are you ready? Because, if I go one step farther, I am not going to be able to stop, you don’t even know how badly my cock has longed for this, and it will have to take you!”
 
Half lidded eyes trying to focus on him with a breathy

Yeah... Yeah


Her hands reaching and exploring as if a mind of their own was at work remembering him and all their past of fondling each other through clothes and we're determined to feel more now. Her legs parting a little more as they laid there she knew she wanted this and she had known for a long time just as she had known for a long time that he wanted this too... She had heard him talk in his sleep when he was so comfortable to fall asleep next to her on the couch. Fantasies or verbally walking through dreams of taking her there in the condo or in his office.
 
He needed no more confirmation, he had enjoyed one breast and the moved to the other, same drill same gorgeous tits, he was crazy about this girl. He had, had many. More than he could count, but from the moment he had set eyes on her in that bar, he had wanted her like no other. He had been crazed in arousal, but ultimately frustrated of his own doing, but not tonight, not now, and he knew she was sexual heroine, one hit and he would be hooked, but who cared, he would not live life with regrets and he knew if he passed on her, he would always wonder, what if"

Her nipples erect his task there was complete. He was still nearly fully clothed, but rather than undressing, he couldn't bare to stop touching her. He moved up, grabbed her by the back of the hair and kissing her intensely, needily. His finger now slid into her vagina, while his thumb searched for her clit. She was wet, ready, but he would drive her crazy, get her pussy as open as possible, to minimize the pain she would otherwise feel on her first time....
 
Her body felt as if it were insane. Electrical feelings through her body as it moved against nst his affections with a mind of its own possessed intent. Her hips moved against his fingers her eyes closed and her head tossed back. Lost in the pleasure and desire she knew he was going to take her but how? Aggressive tender or what... Playful or even a little rough in his force could be interesting.
 
Her head tossed back, her back arched, she was a feast for the eyes. A body made for sex. A female version of a Ferrari. But you don’t just redline a Ferrari, you warm it up, and that was what he did. He gave her one more passionate kiss, and then stood up. He nearly ripped off his clothes and within seconds he stood before her naked. If the size of his rock hard cock scared or intimidated her she didn’t show it. She simply stared and then looked up into his eyes, almost asking, ‘is it time?’

Not quite would have been his answer, instead he leaned over and hooked his forearms under her knees and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Spreading her legal as wide as he could, he dropped to his knees to enjoy and prepare his young lover’s glistening, wet cunt...
 
She laid there watching him biting innocently at her lower lip with a smile. She was ready for this... For them to do what she knew they both wanted to do. She wondered if he would stop himself or what would happen once they did this. A sharp gasp as her hands moved to touch him to keep some contact with him at the sheer intensity of these new sensation coursing through her body all because of him.

Yes...

A barely audible whimper of a word uttered.
 
He smiled as he heard her. He wanted to make her feel amazing. He probably should have waited, taken her to some romantic, memorable spot to celebrate this moment in a way she could always remember. But they had waited so long, he didn't believe either one of them wanted to wait another second.

He licked and played with his tongue up and down the inner folds of her pussy. He softly kissed it, licked it, even tongue fucked it. He played with her clit just enough to bring it out from its hood and swell to his licks and flicks of his tongue. He could have brought her to orgasm, but he wanted to edge her. He wanted her to cum when he was inside her. He kept licking right up to the point she was ready to explode and then he stood, up.

His cock was so hard, it stood at attention. She pushed herself back up the bed and laid her back down, she spread her legs, inviting him in. He climbed onto the bed and knelt over her. He brought his hand down and rested it by the side of her shoulder and he bent down and began to kiss her. With his free hand, he gabbed the base of his cock and guided it into her opening. Kissing her passionately he pushed in, her pussy wet and open taking him, tightly wrapping around him. He moved slowly until he met the resistance. He broke the kiss, and looked into her eyes. With one steady push he felt her hymen give, she winced and he pushed inside her.

"Relax and let me turn the pain into pleasure". He was in love with this girl, had been since the day they met, he was finally making love to her...
 
Tensing for the briefest moment at the tinge of pain. Nodding St his words her body already moving of it's own will to wrap around him. To feel as much of him touching as much of her as possible. Her mind lost in a whirlwind of the pleasure of it all. She smiled staring into his eyes any moment they were not kissing.

Finally

She purred hugging him tight to her.
 
Back
Top