Titty Tuesday #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh guys, funny how they are so important to the vagina...I think that I'm actually smiling in this pic versus not in the other. My phone sucks though, need one with a better camera:rose:

Would LOVE to get that connection started and you have a Beautiful smile and Body!! :kiss:

My late husband said, if you can reach second base with me you are standing on home plate. In retrospect, I don't know if it's a good or bad thing to have waited until 19 to start playing the game. Now I can make my own rules, as you would expect of a 40 year old woman:rose:

Use them to your enjoyment, So glad you figured it out as well! Rule On Sexy Lady!! :kiss:

IF you guys only knew, what they do for you IS critical to what happens to me;) Sensitive, very:rose:

I absolutely adore your nipples, and would love to lick, suck and nibble on those beauties making you squirm under my ministrations.

Oh guys, funny how they are so important to the vagina...I think that I'm actually smiling in this pic versus not in the other. My phone sucks though, need one with a better camera:rose:

You are truly gorgeous. So alluring and seductive.
:kiss::rose:

attachment.php

What's this? A Tuesday with no tits? Can't have that...

What do you think, should I take off the bra?

Attachments

• blackbra.jpg
    blackbra.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 10
Thanks, everyone!

Todger, I waited like two hours for someone to offer! lol

Scot, took me a minute... I say ta da, you say ta tas! 😅

Thanks, everyone!

Todger, I waited like two hours for someone to offer! lol

Scot, took me a minute... I say ta da, you say ta tas! 😅

Well unfortunately I was in bed, now if you had joined me, I would have offered much earlier.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back