Beach Bum

We head down and as we get closer to the one that had been shooting he gasps. "HOLY HELL you're the beach "tigress" I read about a few weeks ago. Wow your sexy babe just some more shots for my um "personal" collection what do ya say?"

We should have bolted but the whole "tigress" comment made me feel like one of reality TV stars so I obliged for $100. He smirked as my "yes" was like a small fan victory for him. He wanted me to be naked just the floppy hat and wedge sandals as he wanted me......
 
Vince exploded "You want her to do WHAT?" The so called fan smirked at the thought of taking a photograph of Kimberly bent over naked looking at the camera from between her legs. Vince knew that this would expose Kimberly's pink pussy and little brown rosebud and it would be on the internet within the hour. True, he had the same photos back at the apartment but he had taken them himself and were just for him to look at.
"Any more suggestions like that buddy and I'll punch ya fuckin' lights out." He snarled.
"I don't think so buddy," the guy replied "I've already got some great shots of you fucking her ass up there." Pointing to the lighthouse viewing platform.
"Tell you what though let me have an hour alone with her, no camera, and then you can have her back with a big smile on her face and a cunt full of spunk."
Vince went berserk and made to kill the grinning fan but Kimberly stopped him reminding him that he had an assault charge against him already.
"No baby I can't let you do it." he protested weakly, knowing he had lost.
 
As you head to the lot to wait in your car for my "hour" to be up the guy puts his camera down on a bench and guides me to a secluded part of the beach. Once there he tells me to strip down to my birthday suit he wants to see the "beach tigress" in all her glory he says to me. As I do his eyes nearly pop out of his head from my perky tits to shaved pussy to my mile long 40" long legs. He then catches me off guard by pushing me and I fall into the water at the edge of the sand. I look st him and hiss " what the hell was that for!" All he says is "mine for an hour"

As I get to my knees, soaked from my dunking, before I can say anything my hair is grabbed and he jams his cock into my mouth and behind to fuck my face. He chuckles as I, to no avail try to push him off after a few minutes he cums making me swallow. To my shock he is still hard when he withdraws his cock from my mouth. He then shoves me to my back and climbs in between my thighs and as the small waves crash into us he grabs my petite hips and begins to give another meaning to "sex on the beach" he seems to enjoy the control over me as he pounds my pussy then about a good 20 minutes later coma again. He stands up over me with another lewd "tigress" remark then leaves. About an hour later after we parted ways you see me hearing back to you and your car, exhausted,soaked from the surf and walking like I just got off a horse.
 
Vince was seething with anger as the guy walked off with Kimberly to a deserted part of the beach and out of sight. He knew exactly what the guy was going to do, he would have done exactly the same if the boot had been on the other foot.
Get the broad naked then fuck the shit out of her and get a blow job afterwards. He sat in the car and jerked off until he saw Kimberly staggering up the beach towards him,

"Hi babe you're early, you wear him out?" He asked nonchalantly.
 
I head toward you panting like a just ran a few miles as that guy didn't give me the opportunity to catch a breath or break as he had his way with me. Part exhausted but also oddly enough still horny as his stamina was "ok" but nothing to write home about so in a way it left me wanting more to be truly sexually satisfied for the moment. As I get within ear shot of you, you.......
 
Vince saw Kimberly running towards him and noticed that she was pulling off her top
as she ran or rather staggered towards him.

"Hey whassup? Couldn't he do the business? You're still fuckin' horny, I can tell."

She finally reached the car and leaped in, her head going straight to his cock and sucking on it like a lollipop. He took hold of her and got her crouched in the footwell of the passenger side with her tits on the seat and his cock in her throat as she deep throated him. He lay back until she made him cum down her throat but kept his softening dick in her mouth rolling her cum covered tongue round his cock head.

"You want more than a blow job don't ya baby? You want Vinnie's big hard cock in that slutty cunt of yours, let's get you home and all sexed up shall we?"

The fifteen minute drive took five minute's as Vince jumped a few Red lights and dragged her into their apartment. They first came to the kitchen where Vince pinned her against the wall and held her arms above her head with one hand and began to finger her eager wet cunt with the other.
"This is just for starters baby." He gasped.
 
Last edited:
Hands above my head I try to speak but all that comes out of my mouth is heavy panting and soft moans. Both from the sexual tension building and how oddly enough horny I was from the other guy getting off and not me. I moan as I feel your fingers drive into my tight bald pussy nearly lifting me into my tip toes "I.. I want you in my mouth right here right now babe" the words come out in a broken sentence as my breathing increases. Turned on by the having your way with me attitude you're currently showing in the kitchen as I'm pinned to the wall.
 
Vince was rock hard as he drove home and literally dragged Kimberly into the kitchen caveman style. He pinned her against the wall holding her hands above her head with one hand, the other fingering her sloppy wet pussy.
In just a few moments Kimberly was gasping for his cock in her mouth so he let her go and she slid down the wall to her knees and pulled his shorts down and her soft wet tongue licked the precum from his cock before she O'ed her pretty warm mouth and he heard her moan with lust as it slid into the deepest recesses of her throat and she fucked her face on him, her moans vibrating along his wet slippery shaft to his balls. Vince himself began to groan, trying to contain his need to cum.

"Slow down baby." He gasped holding Kimberly's head still, letting his cock rest in her throat as she swallowed his taste, her hands were on his muscular thighs and crept up to cup his balls and roll them in her hands.
"Cool it honey, we have all night and I wanna fill your sweet tight hole real good."
He managed to extricate himself without Cumming and led her into the utility room,
"Get ya clothes off baby and put them in the washer and switch it on to a long wash, if we time it right we'll both be cumming when it's on the 'spin' cycle.
Then he sat her on the washer and with a grin began pumping her hot slippery hole.
 
As we begin I say I want you to take my pussy from behind. Since I'm 5'10 and in edges you could easily take me standing up. I whimper as I feel a VERY hard cock skip inside my tight pussy as I'm bent over the washer breasts on top and oussy lips touching the front edge. As it hits the spin cycle, it begins to vibrate. The vibrations are more than I expected in my nipples and pussy lips. "Ok Vince let me up that's mmmm enough". I gasp when you don't I harder as the motion of the washer on certain areas of my nubile naked body ate driving it crazy and my pussy is. Absolutely fire as I'm held down feeling full vibrations of the machine.
 
Wile Vince is pounding Kimberly's hot pussy he flips on the radio and to his delight they are playing GOOD VIBRATIONS by the Beach Boys, one of his favourite songs "I'm giving you GOOD VIBRATIONS, you're giving me EXCITATIONS." he sings out loudly as he drives her pussy against the vibrating washing machine, "Great isn't it? and so fucking appropriate, you'll be cumming any second baby."
And both he and Kimberly collapse laughing on the washing machine.
 
I can hold back no longer as I cum hard but as I do you keep me pressed sagajbst the vibrating machine " ugh uhh Vince let me mmmmm up ahhhh!" I stammer breathing hard as I cum again and again, the vibrations radiating through my soaked wet and now super sensitive pussy. Nearly squealing I plead to let me off the machine as I'm slapping the side of it like a fighter tapping out. Hand laughing with you and half breathing heavy as I don't think i can cum any more times.
 
Vince was still horny so he picked Kimberly up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom and dumped her face down on the bed,

"Stay there, don't move." He commanded with a big grin on his face.

He disappeared into the bathroom and reappeared a few seconds later with a large bottle of coconut massage oil.

"You're gonna get a massage that you can't get anywhere else, or at least I hope you don't go looking for it."

He spread Kimberly's legs wide and sat on the back of her tanned toned thighs, and his cock rubbed the insides of her thighs. Then he poured a few drops of the oil onto the top of her ass crack , laughing as Kimberly giggled and wiggled her ass letting the oil trickle down to her puckered brown hole. His fingers circled her hole gently rubbing the oil into the soft flesh around her crinkled hole. Moving slowly to the centre of her hole he massaged it until it was relaxed and slippery, Slowly he opened her up and he could hear Kimberly moaning into the pillow. Now he was ready and eased his cock head into Kimberly's soft receptive hole. He dribbled a few drops of oil onto the back of Kimberly's thighs making them slippery and leaned forward until he could reach her shoulders then with his hands slippery with oil he began massaging her shoulders and the back of her neck, each pass with his hands making his cock slide in and out of Kimberly's tight little ass. He worked his way down her back and sides pumping his cock in and out as he massaged her.

"You just say when you're ready to cum baby"
 
My body sending mixed signals. The massage relaxed me and your cock in my ass was both a slight pain yet excited my senses. I went between moaning in extasy to moaning softly in relaxation. Little by little your pumping me took over my instincts and I slowly raised and lowered my hips, dry humping the bed in a sense as you took me from behind. Soft gasps became louder and quicker as I felt my body tensing up as I told you I was on the verge of cumming multiple times and hard.
 
Vince knew Kimberly so well he could tell almost to the second when she was going to cum, but this time he edged her leaving her hanging over the sexual precipice. He stopped pumping and thrusting, leaving his cock hard inside her, letting her internal muscles ripple and flow along his length.

"Not yet sweetheart," he coo'ed in her ear and tweaking her hard aching nipples "You can cum when I say so."

Kimberly lay still, just squeezing Vince's girth with her internal muscles letting the urge to cum subside, her breathing slowed to normal and Vince nibbled on her earlobe. For once he was actually making love to her and not just fucking her. He remained hard inside her for half an hour or more, only moving when he began to soften and he would give a few deep thrusts before he was hard again.

This was something he had not experienced with Kimberly before but he wanted to do it again and soon but right now his balls were almost bursting and he picked up the pace and in no time at all he was flooding her sweet hot pussy with his spunk and Kimberly was squirming under him, squealing into the pillows as she climaxed.

"WOW BABY, the Beach Boys certainly get you hot."
 
The next day you convince me to do a "trashed wedding dress" style shoot saying its all the rage and coukd make us lots of money. Only twist is it will be office attire instead since im an office type job. I choose a white blouse, black pleated skirt 3" abive knees, nude pantyhose, and 2" strappy black heels. I ask if you take the pics how ya gonna "trash" the attire. Just then 4 of your buddies walk in. At first im fuming mad, but somehow you put on the charm and say it will be good for us and I reluctantly, falling for your charm agree.

1st guy walks up to me rips ny blouse half open, and smeara my freshly applied lipstick. The next guy....
 
After Vince had convinced Kimberly a 'TRASH' shoot would just be a lot of fun and could make them some money he told her to get dressed up as a 'bank babe' as if she was going to work. When she appeared with lots of make-up and white blouse and short dress and heels that shaped her legs beautifully he had her pose for him.

"We'll do this in a 'before and after' format honey, the guys who buy this series will see what an innocent you are,,,,,,,,,, sorry only joking and then how you turn into a 'just been fucked' honey."

Batting away questions as to how he will take pics while trashing her he calls in four buddies,

"I thought I might need some help so my buddies are all up for trashing you while I take the pics."

Vince explained but in the end Kimberly agreed although she was rather shocked when one guy ripped open her blouse and kissed her smearing her lipstick.

"Terrific baby, pretend to hide ya boobs, all shocked and innocent like."

Vince encouraged her to make various poses most of which involved her showing her bra clad boobs.

Kimberly suddenly found herself being held from behind and one of her boobs was pulled out of her bra and left dangling while another guy cut away a panel in her skirt leaving her pantyless pussy visible under her pantyhose.

"Oh boy that's fuckin' brilliant." Vince cooed as he snapped some more shots of Kimberly trying to cover herself, "Spread ya legs babe, wanna entice the guys don'tcha?"

He moved in for some closeups of her barely covered pussy then thought for a moment, then he snapped his fingers,

"Got it. Gary, tie her blouse up round her neck and loosen her bra"

Gary quickly pulled Kimberly's blouse out from her skirt and tied the ends around her neck, Vince took a couple of shots of her tits, one tit in and one tit out.

"That's fuckin' great guys, just like a trashed piece of cunt."

Following Vince's orders her bra was snipped in half between her tits and they hung loosely swaying side to side.

"Fetch that big black dildo from our bedroom baby I want you to lean on the table with it between your tits and suck it. "

Kimberly ran into the bedroom and returned with the dildo cradled between her tits now really getting into the action.

"Fuck me Vince she's fuckin' soakin' when does she pay us?"

"You get paid when we're done, now lift her skirt up and tuck it in her pantyhose I wanna get some shots of her cute little ass."

They didn't need telling a second time and she was bent over the table sucking the head of the dildo as she rubbed her tits up and down it. Her skirt was tucked in her pantyhose at the back and as Vince moved behind her she lifted one leg onto the table exposing her wet pink hole through the pantyhose.

"Fantastic honey, you look like you're ready to be fucked so you pay the guys like I promised and I'll take some final shots afterwards."

The four guys closed in on Kimberly and pulled down her pantyhose to her knees as she stood there now understanding how she had to pay Vince's buddies for their help with the hot 'trashing shoot'.
 
Last edited:
"What do you mean "pay" them Vince?" I think you are joking as I'm still recovering from the shoot which was more than i expected. I manage to pull my pantyhose back up as my blouse and bra still hang open. Just then i squeal as my 5'10 frame is picked up, one guy hooking my arms and one grabbing my ankles, and carry me to the computer desk which kind of looks like it should belong in an office. Im half sitting and half laying on it witg one guy behind me hooking arms behind back as one rips open my pantyhose. "Hey Vince lets call this one overworked sexretary" as one unzips his pants.
 
Vince was so engrossed in taking pictures with his camera he didn't really take in the fact that Kimberly was sat on the computer desk with her legs wide open and his buddies were peeling down her pantyhose, preparing to fuck her.

"Open your legs babe, let's see that hot pink hole." He called out peering through the viewfinder of his camera."Yeah that's it honey, now let's see your tits, ask one of the guys to suck them ,no, wait, get one sucking on each tit,"

His buddies didn't wait to be asked, Kimberly was stripped of her top and her bra and two hot wet hungry mouths were sucking on her nipples, and Vince was excitedly snapping away with his camera oblivious to the fact that his buddies were on the verge of fucking his girlfriend.

Kimberly was unceremoniously pushed on to her back and her legs went in the air as one stepped between her legs and thrust his hard rod of teenaged meat into her.
She wailed and howled as he fucked her, came inside her and stepped aside for the next one and the next one and the next one. Kimberly was a limp soggy mess as they said their goodbyes and Vince smiled and said,

"I got some great shots babe now I reckon you've earned a good hard fuck."
 
You finally notice what took place and at first you look upset at what your buddies had done as i lie there, pantyhose down and my pussy dripping with their cumshots. In your chauvinistic way you just say something about they just wanted “payed” and the ripping clothes shoot was fun. Before i can say anything i feel tou slip right into my soppung wet pussy taking your turn. Even though im mostly limp and just lie there, a few soft moans escape my lips as you did always have good rythm when we screwed one another.
 
Last edited:
Vince fucked Kimberly four maybe five times throughout the night, soothing her with soft words that she soaked up like a sponge if she protested or said she'd had enough,

"Ya know ya mean everything to me babe, you turn me on no end."

"You're hot baby, really hot, I just can't keep my hands off ya."

He discovered, completely by accident when it slipped out in the middle of him shafting her for the third time, that it drove her wild when he happened to say.

"FUCK Kimberly sweetheart I really LOVE YOU," When he meant to say.

"FUCK Kimberly sweetheart I really love when you cum on me"

The upshot was come morning Kimberly was like a fucked out limp dishcloth and Vince was snoring loudly his head between her tits.
 
You say to make it up to me for the ripped clothes shoot. We’ll go shopping at the mall. You say you will select 3 oiutfits and if i wear them around mall dor an hour each they are mine. The first...

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a3/5b/10/a35b105d92f382abb164dc907d334fbb--office.jpg

Looks all prim and proper as i pair it with 2” strappy black heels. You say one condition since top buttoned all the way no bra on. Needing the outfits i agree. You say i should go to the coffee shop and “negotiate” for a free coffee using my charms i head ovet and.....
 
Last edited:
Vince watches Kimberly as she goes up to the counter and orders a coffee, then she pretends she has no money the Barista starts to take the coffee away but Kimberly says something to him and he grins and nods, one by one she undoes the buttons on her blouse until her bare perky tits are out, she puts her hands on her hips and shakes her shoulders so her tits are bouncing, he motions for her to turn round and face the whole coffee shop still shaking her tits side to side. The Barista leans over the counter and reaching round her he cups both tits and pulls and pinches her nipples until they are hard and swollen. Kimberly suddenly stiffens and her head rocks back. Vince knows straightaway she 's cum and he needs to get her somewhere quiet so he can fuck her.

"Come on babe, time to go."
 
We head out but before you let me cum. My next outfit is on taps as we still walk around the mall. I change to the second outfit....



https://i.pinimg.com/originals/16/2c/9e/162c9e0725fe8b8e310027543b4319a5.jpg



and you decide for us to head to the arcade. Crowded with alot of older teen boys snd guys. You separate from me so they dont think we are together. As i look like more of an arcade exec than a gamer girl.
 
Last edited:
Vince watched Kimberly as she paraded up and down but disappointingly no one made a move on her despite him telling her to hitch her skirt higher to display he wondrously long legs and even leaving a couple more buttons undone attracted no more than leering looks from a couple of old men sitting on a bench.

Vince was becoming frustrated as he was sure that Kimberly was worth more than looks from two dirty old men. He called her over to a quiet corner and unbuttoned her blouse another couple of buttons so now being braless her tits would bounce and sway. To emphasise her free swinging tits even more he pinched and pulled her nipples until they were rock hard and then he sucked them through her blouse so the thin cotton was wet on each nipple and the dark pink nipples were pressed hard against the sodden wet cotton. Kimberly was breathing heavily now and for added stimulus Vince pumped his fingers in and out of her wet snatch.

"Are you feeling horny babe?" He asked and she nodded vigorously ,

"Good now get out there and strut your stuff I wanna see guys drooling over you but I know they can't have you, the only cock you'll be getting is mine."

He pushed her back into the arcade again and the wolves began to circle, waiting to pounce on the sexy, lust filled Kimberly the flashing lights of the pinball machines and video games adding to the transparency of her wet blouse and defining the outline of her partially exposed tits as she leaned languidly against one of the machines and hitched her skirt up to expose her long legs and opened them wide in invitation.
 
Last edited:
The older teen boysand younger guys, mostly surfer type guys, a.k.a beach bums such as yourself, watch me, all dressed up in blouse skirt and heels walk in looking all out of place with my attire. I try my best to ignore the comments about my mile long legs as i approach a racing game and begin to play it. Two guys approach saying “ on lunch break from the office doll?” I say nothing and contiue to please, only flashing them a quick smile. I feel one boldly lift the back of my little played skirt to expose my lace pink thong and then a slap on my ass as i hit a checkpoint. “Good job honey” one says. I end that game and head to one near the back, the type where you get in and has little curtains on either side.
 
Back
Top