Bi guys, bottom or top?

I agree, but I'm definitely much more bottom. I'll be vers if it means sex. And top hung guys are my favorite!

I like getting a bottom that was hung...seem to have knack for that when I was playing..... That what I was getting at...serious composition problem
 
for certain I could never, ever do a guy. I understand how amazing it feels to orgasm anally. I love it when my wife and I do this. I suppose that would make me a bottom if I were to go there. I have an awesome wife with a gorgeous backside to penetrate as well as vaginally why would I ever need more than her for that? I would only even do the other if the wife flat out said, "I want this and I have it set up, here's what I'll do to make it happen..." And what she did would have to be quite the doozey to make it happen.
 
Last edited:
hi

my ex bf was bi guy.he was top always. he treated me also like he did his bottom frnd.
 
Don't know

I don't have enough experience to really know. I think I could be either one, but I think I would rather be a bottom.
 
I have zero experience, but zero doubt I'm a full on bottom. I would bottom a masculine man, and maybe could switch with a trans/CD.
 
hii

Kinky Top here
Online for next 2-3 hours on yahoo
My yahoo id is shc917
 
As a bi guy I have only wanked and sucked with guys years ago. But always regretted not being a top on one of the occasions. One of the reasons to feel what the difference between a woman and a guy
 
I'm bi and I like to top. I'd bottom in the right circumstance but that hasn't happened yet. I do like ass play but it seems most guys want me to top them and I'm more than happy to do that.
 
I have a problem with commitment... sometimes I like to top, and then other times, it is sooo sexy to surrender and get fucked.
 
top here just finished round 1 of J/O

Just finish round 1 , cock is nummm & lump
Rubbing it for round 2
Will be happy if anyone wanna join over chat on yahoo
Yahoo id is shc917
 
Back
Top