Virginia

Greetings. I have just rejoined Literotica after a long hiatus. I am a Dom MWM living between Fredericksburg and Richmond and looking for a female sub. I'm still trying to figure out how to fill out more in my profile.
 
I was short of time when making the above post, so…

I am looking for a submissive female, age and race are unimportant. I do not wish to offend anyone, but my preferences lean toward the petite side.

Let me begin though, by telling you that I am attached and occasionally seek outside comfort without my wife's knowledge. If you are interested, I would be glad to expand on that. Assuming that it doesn’t bother you, I'll continue.

A little about me... I am 69, 6' and 175 lbs., have brown hair and blue eyes, am a non-smoker and have never used any drugs. I live just between Fredericksburg and Richmond, Virginia, and my daytime schedule is very flexible.

As a Dom you will find me firm, strict and demanding, but always fair. Obedience will be justly rewarded and disobedience will, of course, be promptly and severely dealt with! I have a nice collection of restraints (Nylon, rope, Velcro, handcuffs), some discipline tools (small whips, paddles, riding crop, TENS equipment, nipple clamps, leash and collar, blindfolds), various dildos and vibrators. Master David has all the necessary equipment and experience to satisfy your every whim. I particularly enjoy new and inexperienced gals; you will find me a patient and caring teacher.

It has been far too long since a nice female butt has been across my lap, and my hand is suffering from spanking withdrawal.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
David
 
Back
Top