Bi guys, bottom or top?

Damn right, I’m a bottom. There is something magical about being on the bottom with another guy in bed, being on the receiving end in love that can’t be described. It transcends everything imaginable and moves the fucking world in ways not possible if you are looking in the mirror at the look on his face or the gleam in his eyes the moment his hard, throbbing cock explodes in your warm, tight ass.
🌹Kant👠👠👠

moans love that
 
Guys, when your engaging in some bisexual pleasures what do you like?
I'm a strict bottom. All I want is that dick either in my mouth or ass.

Bottom. I wouldn’t necessarily be opposed to topping, but by the time I finish sucking a guy off and then (after he’s recovered) having him top me, he’s normally too worn out to do anything else.
 
I have tried being dominate but always end up being submissive. That is where I am happiest, serving others.

Some are ment to serve love. And other are ment to pound your sexy ass and talented tongue every time we want. Mmmmmm guess I’m a top. Just love the feel of my cock in an ass as they cum.:D
 
Never done anything with a guy but I'd prefer someone to make me their bitch and fuck my ass hard. I'd want filling up
 
Last edited:
I am mainly bottom for a change as i am dominate with girls so i like being submissive with guys
 
I think I already answered earlier in the thread, but what the heck.

I'm not sure how I'd classify myself. I've never been with a guy, but most of my gay fantasies involve me sucking or being fucked. However, I'm not really submissive OR dominant, and I would not be comfortable with a really dominant guy. And if I was in a an ongoing sexual relationship with a guy that was crazy about my cock, I think I could get into being a top on a regular basis.

I also fantasize about sucking or riding a slightly shy guy, where I'm leading the way. Also, the flip-flop videos really turn me on. I guess I'm versatile, or maybe a power bottom.
 
I would love to see what it feels like to have a hard cock pound my ass. If they wanted me to top in return, I would be ok with it as long as I got pounded first:)
 
bottom all the way

Big hard dick digging up my pussy ass--screwing me good
 
right down the middle

I have only had and given oral to other men but when I find that perfect cock I expect to roll over and spread my cheeks for him.
i fondly remember the first cock I sucked, some disappointments since so I want the right situation to explore my last desire.
Still looking....
 
bottom all the way

Big hard cock pumping my pussy ass--fucking me good
 
Give this thread a cpl of weeks...and the buffet of bottoms for a top STUD like me...I'll have a stable full for the weekend
 
Wow, do I love this thread.

Shout out to my bottom friends.

I love being a bottom. Your dick, fucking my ass, is what I live for.

From the grazing of your cockhead on my asshole, to the passionate thrusts of your hard pushes while you cum, I am a bottom.

Any top who wants to PM me will NOT be disappointed. :)
 
Back
Top