Still Wankin' After All These Years!

Olive Hizklosoff

Experienced
I'll be 70 soon and have been married for 46 years. My wife is a couple of years younger. We have very satisfying sex at least once a week. Some kind of anal attention is standard practice, be it penetration, butt plugs, dildos, rimming or just fingers, and that goes for both of us.

I still like to masturbate at least once a day.

My question is how old are you, is your sex life still satisfying, and do you still jerk off regularly?

I'm sixty and love anal and oral sex with my wife and other men and women. My Mother-in-law is over seventy and still loves to suck and get her ass fucked and I am always happy to oblige and my wife loves to join in the fun.

I'll be 70 soon and have been married for 46 years. My wife is a couple of years younger. We have very satisfying sex at least once a week. Some kind of anal attention is standard practice, be it penetration, butt plugs, dildos, rimming or just fingers, and that goes for both of us.

I still like to masturbate at least once a day.

My question is how old are you, is your sex life still satisfying, and do you still jerk off regularly?

i am 60 and i still love to masturbate ,not always every day but most days ,it is very satisfying and has a calming effect and yes my sex life is good too.

Back